Jealous! Kurapika x Reader (The number one in my heart)[Part 2]

A/n: Second update for the day! This chapter if for Kurapikas_bussie, thank you for requesting!
__________________

Kurapika is currently staring at you, as you cuddled a cat that happened to be outside of your door. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he was once again jealous, but with a cat.

What had happened to our dear Kurapika? Why does he keep being jealous? Even at a mere cat?

"(F/n)." Kurapika called

"Aren't you so cute!" You squealed, patting the cat

"(F/n)."

"I wanna keep you to myself!"

Irritated, Kurapika tried everything he could, just to get your attention. But failed, miserably as you were more focused on the cat before you. 'Why isn't she giving me her attention? I'm her boyfriend not that cat!'

"(F/n)." He called again, frustration laced on his tone, face became twisted into anger. 'Pay attention to me (F/n)!'

As Kurapika was trying to get your attention, you were enjoying yourself playing with the cat. Your eyes sparkled as the cat rubbed it's face on your hand.

'So cute!' You thought, as you patted it's hair, gently.

"So soft...."

"(F/n)."

"Maybe I can keep you."

"(F/n)."

"I would love to add you as a member of my humble abode." You exclaimed, smiling happily as the cat meowed.

"(F/n)!"

Yelling could heared in the background, but you didn't pay mind to it. Instead, focused you gaze at the cat, moving it to your lap.

"Do you want to little cat?" You asked, as if as a reply, the cat meowed.

"(F/n)!"

"Oh? You want to?"

"(F/n) (L/n)- Soon to be Kurta!" The blonde yelled

Finally, hearing the blonde, you glanced at him for a while, before returning it to the cat. Making the blonde froze in disbelief.

'Did she just ignore me?'

Kurapika watched you, still frozen. Coming back to his senses, he glared at the cat menacing glare.

'It's because of this cat!'

"Hey Kurapika, is it okay if I keep this little one?" You asked, still petting the cat

'Definitely not!'

"No, it's too much of a hassle." He replied, cooly. As if he's composed, but in his mind, he making bad comments at the cat.

'If I let you have that blasted cat, you won't pay attention to me at all! That's definitely a NO!'

"But I will take care of it! You don't have to take care of iy with me." You made an excuse.

"A no is a no (F/n). I won't let you have that cat." He stubbornly replied.

Frustrated, you huffed your cheeks and ignored him. You were annoyed he wouldn't let you have a pet.

'It's not much of a hassle if i'm the only one taking care of the adorable cat! Why does he have to be so annoying?' You angrily thought

While you were faced away from Kurapika, his bangs covered his eyes, which is now scarlet from anger.

Oh boy...what have you done (F/n)?

Kurapika abruptly stood up, walked towards you, before snatching the cat away from you, placing it further away.

"Hey!" You yelled

Kurapika came back to you, held your wrists tightly, just enough so you couldn't escape.

"Kurapika! What do you think you're doing?!" You yelled at him, struggling to break free from his grasp

"What do you think i'm doing?" He ask, his eyes still hidden behind his bangs.

"Don't answer my question with a question! Let go of me!"

"Why should I?"

Kurapika's tone turned cold, starting to grit his teeth. But you didn't notice of his behaviour, you were more focused on trying to release your wrists.

'What is going on with him?! Why is he suddenly like this?!'

Kurapika quickly pulled you closer to him, letting go of your other wrist, he placed his hand on your cheek, cupping them as he brought your face closer to his.

'W-Wha-?!'

Your cheeks immediately became red, feeling his breath hit your skin. Your eyes suddenly caught a scarlet color behind his bangs.

'Scarlet? Is he mad or something?'

Ah...how clueless (F/n) is...

"(F/n), do you even know what i'm feeling at the moment?" He asked

"How could I know-"

Before finishing your sentence, the blonde quickly interrupted you, smashing his lips onto yours. Locking it with his lips, kissing you passionately, before breaking the kiss for air.

'W-what was that about...?'

Your face was beet red as you both panted. Kurapika's eyes were still scarlet, still irritated at the thought of that cat that made him go like this.

He was entirely blaming this to the poor cat.

"W-what was that for, idiot?!" You yelled, blushing bright red.

"You weren't paying attention to me." Kurapika retorted

"Wait what-"

"In fact, you weren't paying attention to your boyfriend the moment you laid eyes on that cat! What about me? Your boyfriend!" Kurapika yelled, losing his composed figure

".....Wait...Are you...Jealous of a cat?" You trailed

"..."

Kurapika stayed silent, shifting his gaze away from you.

'Silence means yes!'

"Kurapika! Why would you be jealous of a cat?" You giggled, as he blushed in embarrassment

"You payed attention to it, more than you do to me. It's not fair." He replied

"Kurapika, your my boyfriend! I love you as my lover, I love that cat as a pet. There's no need for you to be jealous at all."

You smiled sweetly at him, pulling him for a hug, as he quickly wrapped his arms around you.

"But payed no attention to me, it made me think if you loved that cat more than me. I don want that (F/n), I want to be the number one in your heart."

Your face lightened up as you heard Kurapika's confession.

"Kurapika, you're always be the number one in my heart. You're the love of my life after all."

Kurapika smiled at your words, kissed the top of your head, as he tightened his arms around you slightly.

"I love you so much (F/n)"

"I love you too Kurapika."

The two of you sat there, embracing each other as you confessed uour love for each other, the cat meowing in the background.

_________________

A/n: I literally like cats but allergic to furs. Sad life😔