Kurapika X Phantom Troupe Reader

A/n: Hey guys! I really had no idea what I wrote about this part, so I'm sorry if it's bad. This part is for taddeonmaster, I hope you guys enjoy this!

_______________________

"(F/n), I need you to carry out this mission."

"Only me?"

"No~ You're partnering with me (F/n)~"

A shiver went through your spine, as the psycho behind you, is currently VERY excited. 'You really need to control yourself, Hisoka!'

"I expect you two to finish this mission by midnight." Chrollo bluntly stated

"So I'm working with a crazy clown, just great. Well, let's go, Hisoka." You said, walking away from your boss, Hisoka following behind you.

"It seems princess doesn't want to work with me~" Hisoka purred

"Not that I don't want to, you just give me the creeps. And don't call me princess!"

Hisoka just smirked, playing with his cards, staring at your back. Hisoka was getting even more creepier the longer he stared at you. 'I can't believe I'm working with this psycho! This has to be a joke!'

"What are you thinking about princess?~" Hisoka whispered beside your ear.

Jumping away from him, with an irk mark, you glared at him. "What was that for Hisoka?! And how many times do I have to tell you, don't call me princess!" You yelled, venom laced in your voice.

"Hm?~"

"Why you-?!"

Chains suddenly wrapped around you, before pulling you off the ground. 'What the-?!' You looked below you to find Hisoka, smirking with an excited creepy face. Suddenly, realization hit you. 'Chains?! It's that guy!'

You struggled to break free, trying to break the chains. You were then brought to the ground, the chains still on you. You looked in front of you, finding a blonde haired guy, eyes scarlet.

"It's you."

"..."

You kept a straight face, not letting your emotions show. The person in front of you was raging, staring at you with so much hatred. 'What did the troupe do to him?'

After a minute of staring, he dragged you to his car, getting you in before driving away. 'Where is Hisoka when you need him?!'

"Hm~ I should go get the princess~" Hisoka just finished calmed his excitement.

In a secluded place

"What do you want with me?" You asked, your eyes stayed at the figure before you.

"You know very well what I want." He hissed

"Unfortunately for you, I don't. I just joined the troupe recently, and was told that they are after a chain bastard." You calmly replied

The guy started to grow even more mad at your reply. He didn't care if you just joined, he only cared at the moment was getting information about the troupe he despises so much. 'This guy needs to control his anger.'

"I don't care about any of that! Tell me about your fellow members' abilities!" He snapped, tightening the chain on you.

"..."

'Where's Hisoka? He's the reason I got dragged into this!'

"Tell me!"

The chains tightened even more around you, making you yelp. Your bones felt like they're about to be crushed. Ignoring the pain, you decided to stay silent. 'I don't know anything about their abilities! It's not like I wanted to stay longer in the troupe.'