Kurapika X Tsundere Reader (My little tsundere)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

You and Kurapika were in the living room, sitting on a sofa while cuddling each other. You two have been dating for three months now and you and Kurapika decided to live together to see how your relationship would end up. Kurapika thought it through before, and the possible outcomes he thought were, 1.) You two would argue a lot, 2.) It would go smoothly.

Well what happened was either of the two. Everything didn't go smoothly as expected but you two barely argue either. But it was perfect for the two of you.

"Kurapika when can we meet the Gon and the others?" You asked

"They still have other things to do by themselves (F/n)." Kurapika replied

You met Kurapika on the hunter exam, you two got along quite well. You also met Gon, Killua, and Leorio there as well. But you were more fond on Kurapika, and he was as well.

"Okay. Well I'm bored so let's play something Kurapika!" You exclaimed with a wide smile on your face

"And what do you want to do?" He asked

Your once wide smile turned into a frown as you think deeply on what to do. Your blonde boyfriend just chuckled at you before tightening his grip around you while he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck.

"You're so cute, you know that?" He stated. You blushed slightly at his actions and words. Kurapika always tells you that you are cute, but you never gets used to it. "S-Shut up baka!" You yelled pushing him away before crossing your arms while huffing.

"Don't go all tsundere on me (F/n)!" Kurapika laughed. He always love how you turn tsundere all of a sudden. He just say something sweet about you and you then change to tsundere.

"I-I am not a tsu-tsudere!" You stuttered now blushing more

"Why won't you just admit that you are?" He asked with a smirk on his face

"Because I'm not! And wipe that smirk off your face!"

You turned away from him with a blush still visible on your cheeks. 'How cute.' Kurapika thought. He tries to hold back his laughter by covering his mouth with his hand. He knew if he let out a laugh it would embarrass you more.

"Well what do you want to do again?" He asked

You looked back at him before thinking deeply again. "Watch a movie...?" You trailed tilting your head a bit, in which Kurapika find adorable once again. "Alright, I'll get the snacks-"

"No! I'll get the snacks!" You quickly cut him off and stood up from the sofa, running your way to the kitchen leaving a chuckling blonde boy. 'How can someone be so cute?'

Kurapika stood up from the sofa and tried picking a movie. It took him a while to find a movie. He could ask your opinion if you wanted to watch it or not, after all you were the one who wanted to watch a movie.

"Kurapika?" You called out. He turned around to find you with a lot of snacks in your arms. "(F/n) is this movie good enough?" He asked

"I don't really mind what you pick Kurapika, now hurry up."

You flopped down on the sofa after you placed the snacks on the table. Kurapika smiled at you before playing the movie and sat beside you, wrapping his arms around you. You gave your full attention on the movie as Kurapika was only looking was only looking at your every reactions when something happens.

He placed his head on top of yours as he took in your scent. He smiled softly as he enjoyed this moment with you. He was happy to be there with you. Even you two weren't doing much, it was always enough to have you near him.

"Kurapika are you even watching the movie?" You asked still looking at the movie.

"What do you think?"

"Come on Kurapika, we were supposed to watch it together!" You exclaimed.

"Just don't mind me, you can watch for all you want."

"Fine..."

You leaned your body closer to him as he tightened his arms around you in response. Just sweet little moments like this, was enough to make him happy. He loves you and you love him. He can still remember the day when you confessed you feelings to him. That was the same day he felt so happy, he was glad you felt the same. And to make it better, you were the one who confessed first!

Well, he could have confessed first but he wasn't sure if you felt the same back then. He couldn't handle the thought of you rejecting him and ruining your friendship. But here you were now...sitting in the living room on a sofa, watching a movie while cuddling each other. He couldn't be more happier.

'What did I do to have someone as great as you?'

"Kurapika it's getting to the good part!" You stated

He pulled back just enough to peek at the movie you were watching. "And how do you know that?" He asks placing his hand on top of yours before intertwining them. "I just know it! Now hush!" He chuckled at you.

'Why do you have to be so adorable?'

He watched the movie you were currently watching, wanting to see how in will unfold. The movie was getting into a romantic part where the man grabbed the woman, turned her around and kissed her desperately.

You were trying hard not to squeal right there and there, while your hand tightened on Kurapika's hand that was intertwined with yours. He took note of your reaction and decided to ask you about it later.

"They are so cuteeee!!!" You squealed

While you were squealing about the couple in the movie, Kurapika on the other hand was confused. What was so good about those two couple?

As the movie finally ended. You were still squealing as your blonde boyfriend stared at you. "Why are you squealing?" Kurapika asked making you stop with your squealing. Turning over to him, you gave him an unreadable reaction.

"Why? WHY?! Because they were sooo cuteeee!!!!" You yelled

'They were cute?'

"Do you want us to act cute?" He asked making you surprised as a blush crept its way unto your face.

"Wha-?! NO! Why would I?!" You quickly looked away

'There she goes again' Kurapika chuckled

"You know, if you wanted us to act like some cute couple in a movie then you should have told me."

"I-I told you I never said anything like that!" You yelled trying to pull away from Kurapika, But his hold on you tightened making you unable to break away.

"I love you my little tsundere."