Kurapika x Reader (Love you for eternity)

A/n: Request by muffetsdonuts! Thank you for requesting and sorry it took so long.

___________

'Blood...'

Blood was all over me as I sat on the cold floor, staring blankly into the bodies of the ones that killed my family, my friend and the home I used to live in.

'I achieved my mission...'

I slowly sat up, my chains making a noise from the movement. Blood dripped from my hands.

'I finally got the eyes of my family and others from my clan...'

The wind passes me, making my hair flow along it. My eyes showing its color, scarlet.

I slowly turned back, walking away from the frightening view. Walking away from the mess I made.

'I finally finished my revenge...'

Walking away, chains dangling on my hands.

The blood on my clothes looked frightening, others might be scared if they look at me, but the streets were quiet, blending to my situation perfectly.

'I achieved everything I wanted to do...but why do I feel empty?

The moon helping me walk without bumping into anything.

'It makes me think that I have no more purpose in the world....that I have no meaning to continue in living...'

Suddenly I felt something bump into me, it bumped into me hardly making me stumble in my steps, and fall unto the hard ground.

'Ouch...Is this bad luck or is the world turning its back on me?"

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

A voice suddenly rang, my eyes trailed unto the person in front of me.

"Oh my, are you injured?! You hace a lot of blood on you!"

Her bright (E/c) eyes stared at me anxiously, her (H/c) hair flowed into the wind like waves.

"Hello? Are you listening to me? Are you alright?"

I stared at her figure as she stretched her arm towards me, holding my arm, as she examined the injury I got from the fight early on.

"You have to get this treated! Come on, I'll bring you to the hospital!"

Snapping back into reality, I snatched back my arm, staring coldly at her.

"I'm fine, thank you for ypur concern."

I sat back up, as I said these words, clutching unto my injured arm.

"You're not fine. Come on, I know a shortcut to the hospital." She stubbornly said

"I said I'm fine."

I started walking away from her, still clutching my arm as blood keeps on dripping from it.

I heard foot steps coming near me, and out of a sudden, my arm that wasn't injured was held tightly.

"Can you stop being stubborn?! You might die from blood loss!" She exclaimed, pulling my arm as she dragged me to a certain direction.

"If I die that doesn't have anything to do with you!" I yelled, trying to snatch back my arm, only to fail due to exhaustion.

"That might be, but I can live peacefully If you die and I knew I could have done something about it!"