Kurapika X Kurta Reader

A/n: Hello guys! Sorry for not updating. Anyway, this part is for SolarWoof! Sorry I couldn't make your request more early!
____________________

"Can you protect my daughter?"

"Depends on how you think."

"I am now entirely sure if you can."

"Then I shall be going now-"

"Wait!...Please protect my daughter!"

"....Alright then."

Kurapika was walking through the hallway in the Nostrade mansion, he was currently called by his boss, along the way, he bumped into Melody. "Sorry about that." He apologized

"Don't worry about it Kurapika. Oh, have you heard of the new guard coming today?" Melody asked as they both walked.

"I have not been informed of such news. Though, that must be the reason why I am called." Kurapika nonchalantly said.

"I see."

"How did you know about that, Melody?"

"Miss Neon was talking about it. She said that she knew who it is and that it is a female." Melody replied

Kurapika stayed silent, thinking who this new bodyguard is. 'I shouldn't be distracted.' That was what he tells himself, but he couldn't help but be curious.

"I'll see you later Melody."

"Alright..." Melody stared at Kurapika's figure, while also thinking about the new bodyguard. 'I hope this new bodyguard can help Kurapika.'

"Kurapika."

"Yes?"

"I want you to welcome her, show her around the mansion and her duties."

"Is that all?"

"She's quite a handful, but I hope you don't displease her. She's very important."

"Understood. Excuse me."

Kurapika walked out of the room, holding a picture of a girl in his hands. 'Very important? Who is this girl?' Kurapika is currently thinking of your relationship with the Nostrade family. 'Could it be that she's a friend of miss Neon? Or Is it that she has high status?'

You were currently outside the gates of the Nostrade mansion, waiting for someone to open it. You weren't really that excited to see Neon, after all, she would drag you to the malls just to buy expensive clothes.

"I'll just have to deal with it then." You sighed

The gates suddenly opened, revealing a blonde haired guy. You looked at him as he walked towards you, before offering his hand for a handshake.

"You must be the new bodyguard. My name is Kurapika, the head bodyguard. You are?"

"(F/n). I look forward to work with you." You stated, shaking his hand.

"I am, as well. Shall we?" Kurapika said, slightly turning back at you as you nodded your head.

As the two of you walked, you noticed that Kurapika has been taking glances at you with a curious look. You wondered what he wanted, until you finally knew it.

"Ah, you must be wondering about my relationship with the Nostrade, right?" You asked with a smile

"Yes, I can't help but be curious about it."

"Well, It's nothing big actually. I just used to guard Neon when she goes out to buy clothes, but Mr. Nostrade is very desperate that he called for me to guard Neon. I didn't really want to, considering how tiresome it will be to be dragged by Neon just to buy expensive clothes, but I didn't have anything to do either, so I guessed I could just deal with it." You said, Kurapika listened to every word that you said.