☃️🎄❄️Reunion - Christmas Special❄️🎄☃️

I said that yesterday's post would be my last, but FavreMyOrange had such a good idea that I just had to write it.

So, THIS will be my last post until after Christmas XD
Let's get straight into it!

Platonic! (Friendship)
Sabre, Lucas & Rainbow Steve

Summary: Sabre, deciding to log onto the Steve Saga server to surprise his friends for Christmas, is met with a surprise himself when he sees Lucas online. As they were walking towards the town, they had their own mini reunion just before they had possibly one of the biggest reunions of their life.

Characters Included:
•Sabre
•Lucas
•Galaxy Steve
•Alex
•Overseer
•Rainbow Steve

Quick note:
Some characters have nicknames.
Their Nicknames:

Sabre's: Sabe, big chicken (Elawn- Jk)
Lucas's: Lu, horse (luwucas- XD)
Rainbow Steve's: Rainbow, Rain
Galaxy Steve's: Galaxy, Gal
Alex's: Al, ginger
Overseer's: Elder Blue, sheep

                   ~☃️🎄Enjoy!🎄☃️~

•Third Person PoV

Sabre grunted as he landed by the lake. 'Right where I last left off.' He thought, standing up. He felt weird as he brushed the dirt off himself, like someone was here with him. He shrugged it off, presuming it was just a Steve wandering in the forest.

He was about to go the the Steve town, when he paused upon heading footsteps.

"Sabre.?"

The brunette froze in shock. "I.. Lucas?" He asked carefully, turning around to face whoever was there. To his delight, it was the familiar blonde haired male he knew all to well.

"Lucas!" He exclaimed after a moment, hugging him tightly. The other chuckled, hugging his friend back. "Hey, Sabre. Long time, hm?"
"Way to long."

They stayed like that for a while, before Sabre pulled away. "Merry Christmas, Lu." He said, the blue eyed male smiling in response. "Merry Christmas." He replied, booping the brunette's nose.

"I was on my way to a Steve village to see my friends actually. Coming?" Sabre asks, and Lucas nodded.

On their way there, they were catching up.

"Wait, so there's an Alex here? How?" Lucas asked, and the blindfolded male shrugged. "No idea. She was the first creation of Origin Steve, who like I said earlier, was a villain." He replied.
"Still confused on how he created an Alex though. An Alex, Sabre. This is the Steve realm." The blonde pointed out.
"Again, beyond my understanding you big doofus."

The statue was getting in sight now, and Lucas quickly double checked something. "So, you're friends with an Alex who's the most powerful person in the realm, the controller of Galaxies, and an Elder Blue who used to be a talking sheep from a parallel world?"
"Yep." Was all he got in response, and he sighed.

As they entered the village, a few Steves waved at Sabre, while others looked confused at who Lucas was.

Sabre paused, and Lucas stopped next to him. "They'll be happy to see you, okay?" The blue eyed male reassured, and the other smiled and nodded.

They walked up the hill and stopped, looking at their friends.

"Rainbow Steve?! I thought you said he died!" Lucas whisper yelled, and Sabre audibly gasped. "I- He did! They must have revived him!" He responded in a whisper, and Lucas smiled. "That's awesome!" He whispered back happily, and Sabre agreed.