Valentines - 🌈💙

Romantic!
Blue Steve x Rainbow Steve

Summary: Rainbow Steve is freaking out about how to ask Blue Steve to be his valentine, whilst Blue Steve is already planning to ask him out.

I'm sorry, but I just had to do this XD

Valentines Special I guess! :D

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"Rainbow, calm down!"
"I can't, I'm freaking out!"
"Why are we up at five in the morning?"

The rainbow haired male was pacing back and fourth quickly, his fluffy Rainbow hair slightly messy and his colourful pyjamas a little creased.

His small group of friends just watched him, wondering why he was stressing himself out about something that they weren't yet aware of.

A red haired male with a pair of goggles on his head sighed in annoyance. "Okay, you're freaking out," He paused for a second, before sternly finishing. "Why."

Rainbow Steve glanced at him, slowing down his pacing a little. "It's Valentine's Day today, Professor Red!" He exclaimed, voice wavering slightly. The red one raised an eyebrow. "So?"

The Rainbow coloured entity glared at him, before looking away and going back to pacing.

Purple Steve sighed, Yellow Steve giving him a confused glance. "What are you going to do, ask Blue Steve out?" Purple remarked sarcastically. Rainbow stopped in his tracks and tensed up slightly.

The other three were confused until realisation dawned on them.

"OH-" The Yellow haired one said in surprise, the other two seeming to silently agree.

"You're going to ask out Blue Steve?" Green Steve asked walking into the room, standing next to Yellow.
"You're up as well?" Yellow asked quietly.
"Mhm"

Rainbow had a deepish-red blush covering his face, and he groaned in annoyance.
"That's the thing, Blue is my best friend.. How am I meant to ask him?" Rainbow asked, something lacing his voice with what sounded like fear.

The others gave him a slightly sympathetic glance before looking away, laughing quietly.

The multicoloured Steve was confused until he heard a voice behind him.

"Ask me what?"

Rainbow Steve quickly spun around, his back now facing the friends that were laughing.
"Uh- B-Blue Steve! I didn't know you were up.!" He stuttered out, and Blue Steve tilted his head slightly, giving him a questioning look.

Rainbow Steve desperately tried to find an excuse of what to say, but was cut off when he looked up and saw Blue Steve standing right in front of him.

He let out a surprised squeak, and blushed softly.

"Rain, you know you can tell me anything right?" Blue questioned, and Rainbow Steve couldn't help but smile.

By this point, the others had shut up and just decided to watch.

"Yeah, I know.." The rainbow haired male whispered in response, receiving a slightly worried glance from the other.
"So what's up.?" He murmured gently, wrapping his arms around Rainbow.

Rainbow Steve felt his face heat up and he looked away in embarrassment. The blue eyed Steve gently put his thumb under the others chin and made it so the Rainbow entity was looking at him.

Rainbow Steve's blush darkened significantly, and the blue haired male blushed softly upon noticing it.

"B-Blue Steve..?" Rainbow muttered softly, and Blue Steve hummed in response. "I- I.." He trailed off, and Blue Steve smiled at him in reassurance.

Rainbow Steve took a small deep breath, and locked eyes with the Blue one. "I was wondering if you'd like to be my Valentine.?" Rainbow asked quietly, his face practically burning. Blue Steve blushed deeply, but chuckled. "I was going to ask you the same thing, actually.." He replied quietly, earning a small giggle from the other.

"Should that answer my question.?" Rainbow questioned, and Blue Steve chuckled. "No, but this should."
Rainbow Steve gave him a confused look, until he felt a pair of soft lips on his own.

He blushed brightly, eyes widening. Blue Steve pulled back, snickering at Rainbow's flustered look. Rainbow Steve blinked a few times, before letting out an incoherent sentence that sounded like a bunch of gibberish.

Blue Steve was about to speak, but was cut off by Rainbow Steve kissing him. His face heated up, but he kissed back gently.

When they pulled away, Rainbow Steve had his arms wrapped around Blue Steve's neck, Blue Steve's arms still wrapped around Rainbow's waist.

Rainbow leaned his head on Blue Steve's shoulder, and the Blue one smiled.

"Yellow, what are you doing?" Purple Steve whispered quietly, catching the attention of Green and Red. Yellow Steve just snickered, looking through the few photos he took of them. "Now we have blackmailing material." He joked, earning a quiet laugh from the others.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

Hey everyone, happy Valentine's Day I guess! (Even though I'm alone lol)

I'd like to thank you all for being so patient with me; I know I stopped updating for a while.
My motivation is running low again, and I'm working on two others books in the background, so uploads might be a bit spread out for a while.

But, the good news is that I do have a small bunch of Oneshot ideas to write, I'm just building up the motivation to write them.
Again, thank you all so much for sticking around.

Also, 5k reads?!
That's insane, thank you all so much!!
Y'all are amazing, it means the world to me.

I'll try to get a more frequent update schedule, since I was doing daily, but no promises right now.
Once again, thank you all for your support; it means so much more than I can express.

That being said, have a wonderful rest of your day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 951
<3