🎄☃️🧊Tinsel - Christmas Special!!🧊☃️🎄

This will be a small collection of mini stories (two to be exact), all somewhat Christmas themed.
This will be my last update until after Christmas, and I should hopefully be uploading again around the 28th of December (this year obviously XD)

If you'd like to keep seeing things from me over this holiday, make sure to drop a follow and say hi in the community section!

Without further ado, enjoy this Christmas selection of mini stories!

           |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

•Mini story one: Tinsel

Summary: A few favourites from Steve Saga Origins celebrate Christmas Eve together by having fun and chilling out. Rainbow Steve also has a slight obsession with tinsel..

Characters Included

•Rainbow Steve
•Blue Steve
•Purple Steve
•Professor Red
•Yellow Steve
•Green Steve (The one that cured himself from the infection)
•Elder Blue Steve (The good one)

No ships included

                   ~☃️🎄Enjoy!🎄☃️~

•Third Person PoV

"Oh come on, you obviously cheated!" Yellow Steve yelled at the Professor Red, causing the others to laugh.

The group of friends had decided to have fun messing around on Christmas Eve. Purple Steve, Yellow Steve and Professor Red were currently playing Uno, and Professor Red had won again.

For the third time in a row..

"You always have a plus four card! It's so unfair!" Yellow Steve yelled at the Red Steve in front of him, who simply just shrugged in response. Purple Steve was laughing at the young Steve's rage, finding it hysterical.

On the other hand, Elder Blue, Blue Steve and Green Steve were watching a Christmas movie on the TV.
They had no interest in playing an intense game the night before Christmas, they weren't wanting to get in an argument like Yellow and Red had done.

Rainbow Steve was sitting in the other room, winding different shades of blue tinsel together. He has been making little tinsel flower crowns for everyone.
He had made one for Professor Red, which was made of different shades of Red Tinsel for the crown part, and he had stuck fake flowers to it as well. His flower crown had white flowers.
There was one for Purple Steve, which was a mix of purples and magentas.
Yellow Steve's was a mix of yellows and golds, Green Steve's was a mix of greens and oranges.
Elder Blue's was a mix of dark blues and silvers, and Blue Steve's he had just finished. It was a mix of blues, aquas and silvers.

He had also made one for himself -which he was already wearing- that was obviously rainbow coloured.

He smiled, gently picking all of the Christmas-y flower crowns and quickly ran to the room where everyone else was.

"Guys, I made you all something!" Rainbow Steve announced excitedly as he ran into the other room, everyone looking at him. "Wha-" Purple Steve tried asking, but he felt something be placed in his hands. He looked down and saw a flower crown made from tinsel. He chuckled and looked up, seeing that everyone had one of their own.

They all put their custom tinsel flower crowns on and Rainbow Steve smiled in joy. "Eek! Now we all have tinsel!" The multicoloured Steve said happily, and the others smiled at how adorable he was being.