Cloud Gazing - 💙💜

Romantic!
Blue Steve x Purple Steve
(Wow, I'm actually writing a romantic oneshot, shocking I know)

Summary:
Purple Steve is resting in the spirit world, when The Guardian walks up to him, requesting that he shows a new Steve a few places in the Spirit World. Unbeknown to The Guardian, they already knew each other previously, and they had a lot of catching up to do.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

It was a peaceful day in the Spirit World. The sun had risen a few hours ago, and it's rays of light glazed the land perfectly. The only cloud in the sky were a couple of tiny white clouds- Like cotton candy.

Purple Steve was lent up against a hill, gazing at the clouds, trying to find shapes in them. It was a hobby that a few of his friends taught him a long time ago.

"Hey guys? Have you ever been cloud gazing?" Rainbow Steve asked, as him, Blue Steve and Purple Steve wandered through the planes biome. "Cloud gazing?" Purple Steve asked confused. "I'm a little lost Rain.."

"Cloud gazing? It's like star gazing, but you do it with clouds instead! It's really fun! C'mon, wanna try it?" Rainbow Steve explained, and Blue Steve shared a glance with Purple Steve. "Y'know what? Sure, why not." Blue Steve replied.

Rainbow Steve dragged them over to a small hill, and they all lay down against it.

"That cloud kinda looks like a sword.." Purple Steve said, pointing at the cluster of water fluff he was looking at. "Oh yeah! And that one kinda looks like a fish!" Blue Steve exclaimed, pointing at one above it.

They lay there for an unspecified amount of time, laughing and playfully arguing about what certain clouds look like.

Purple Steve enjoyed it. He didn't remember to much about the surface, it felt like he had spent eternities in the Temple. He felt relieved to do something- Normal?

Either way, he loved it. He loved spending time with people that actually cared about him. He felt happy.

Purple Steve jumped as he heard lightning strike not to far away from him. He stood up, ready to greet whoever was here.

The Guardian appeared, with a Blue Steve behind him. 'He.. Looks familiar.. Eh, whatever.'

"Greetings, Purple Steve." The Guardian said, motioning for him to come and talk. Purple Steve smiled slightly, and walked over.

"Hello, Guardian. And, if you don't mind me asking, who is this?" The Purple entity motioned at the Blue Steve, who he could of sworn gasped.

'Surely that's not him... Rainbow Steve told me he turned into a chicken! But his voice.. is so familiar..' Blue Steve thought to himself.

"This is Blue Steve. He recently arrived at the Spirit World, and I was wondering if you could show him around this part of the Realm a bit?" Guardian asked, ruffling his wings slightly. Purple Steve smiled, and replied with; "Of course!"

"Wonderful! I'll leave you two be, I think I have more people to greet." And with that, he disappeared -almost lighting the tree next to them on fire- leaving Purple and Blue alone with each other.

"Right, I need to show you around the realm-" Purple Steve was cut off by Blue Steve roughly pushing him into said tree.

Purple Steve felt a small blush appear, but it was barely noticeable. "B-Blue Steve?" The Purple being asked carefully. This could be him, but he didn't know. He hadn't heard his voice yet.

"You flipping idiot! I-I was worried about you..!" Blue Steve said, raising his voice slightly. He didn't sound angry though, more.. Worried? Relieved? Purple Steve couldn't tell, emotions was not his strong suit per-say.

"That's really you.." He muttered in disbelief, locking eyes with him. Blue Steve chuckled, but smiled none the less. "Yes it's me, you flipping chicken."

Purple Steve huffed at that, but quickly pulled Blue Steve into a hug. A rather comfortable one at that. After a few moments, he buried his head in the crook of Blue Steve's neck.

"I missed you." Purple Steve muttered quietly into Blue Steve's neck, a few stray tears slipping down his cheeks. Blue Steve laughed quietly, and felt a few tears fall from his eyes as well. "I missed you too.." he responded, momentarily tightening the hug.

He was kinda startled when Purple Steve pushed him off, but quickly felt his heart race as Purple Steve pulled their faces together so they were only inches apart. Their breath mingled slightly, but not to much that it was unpleasant.

"Is it okay to kiss you?" Purple Steve asked, his thumb gently rubbing Blue Steve's cheek. Blue Steve practically turned into a Red Steve, but nodded none the less.

They pulled each other into a passionate kiss, and although it only lasted a few seconds, it felt like an eternity to them.

They pulled away, and Blue Steve smiled shyly, his face still bright red. Purple Steve smiled back, his face just as red as Blue Steve's.

Blue Steve's arms were wrapped around Purple Steve's waist, whilst Purple Steve's arms were around his waist. Their chests were almost close enough to touch, and their faces toned down to a light pink.

They gazed into each other's eyes for a minute or two, their feelings seemingly growing stronger.

"Now, about showing you around-"

"Wanna go cloud gazing?" Blue Steve cut him off, smiling.

Purple Steve looked at him for a second before kissing his forehead gently. "I'd love too."

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~
I don't think I've ever written this ship before, but let me tell you something.
I
Regret
N o t h i n g

This was actually super cute, I liked it!

How'd I do on the romantic part of it? I don't write those too often since I usuallywrkye platonic one-shots (as you can probably tell XD)

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have an amazing day/night! <3

Word Count: 1000