My true relic is you - 💜🌈

Romantic!
Purple Steve x Rainbow Steve

I am slowly falling in love with this ship- Help-

Summary: Set after the Infected Blue Steve was destroyed and Rainbow Steve got the Blue Aftifact back.
Rainbow Steve was apologising to Purple Steve about loosing the relics, and Purple Steve reassures him its fine.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"Keep running Purple Steve!" Rainbow Steve yelled as they both ran towards the nearby savanna hills.

The Infected Blue Steve chased after them, now way more powerful since he had his hands on the Blue Aftifact.

"Eek!" Rainbow squeaked, tripping up. Purple Steve ran back to him, and quickly dragged him out the way of another attack. Rainbow Steve quickly picked up his legs and started running as well so Purple Steve could let go of him and focus on getting himself up the hill.

"You will not escape this time!" The corrupted Steve yelled, raining lighting down, but missing the Steves every time. "What?!" He yelled in frustration, landing on top of the hill just in front of them.

Purple Steve's breath hitched, and Rainbow Steve stepped in front of him protectively, pulling out the Red Aftifact despite the fact he couldn't control it.

"You think that will stop me?" The controlled Steve taunted, and Rainbow Steve felt slightly hurt by that. He refused to let it show though, just holding his gaze.

"Nothing will stop- Ah!" Suddenly, lighting started pouring down everywhere around them. Rainbow Steve and Purple Steve quickly ran under a nearby tree and built a small cobblestone room to hide in.

When they heard the noises stop, they looked at each other before mining a small two by one hole and crawling out.

"I- Where the heck did he go?" Purple Steve asked as him and Rainbow Steve walked out of the small room they built for protection from the lightning that was raining down a minute ago.

"I don't know.." Rainbow Steve replied, before gasping. "Look!" He exclaimed, running over to where the Infected Blue Steve just stood. "The blue aftifact!" He added, picking up the glowing block. "Woah.." Purple Steve muttered in response, and Rainbow Steve put away the aftifact.

"This- This is why you can't hold it Purple Steve! You could be destroyed!" Rainbow said, raising his voice. "Okay, okay, I get it!" Purple snapped back, then wincing at the tone of voice he used. He muttered a 'sorry' afterwards and the Rainbow one nodded in acceptance.

"Hey, Purple Steve?"
Purple Steve hummed in response.
"I'm sorry again about the relics.. I have no idea why that happened.!" Rainbow apologised, and the Purple entity just laughed. "You shouldn't apologise, Rainbow. It's not your fault the machine malfunctioned."

Rainbow sighed, looking down. "I know! I just feel really bad.." He replied, and the Purple one walked over to him. "Don't.." He murmured gently, hugging the multicoloured Steve.

Rainbow Steve blushed at the gesture, but gladly hugged back. "This feels nice.." He mumbled, and a magenta tint covered Purple Steve's face. "Y-Yeah, it does.." He replied, savouring the warmth of the hug.

To their own surprise, neither of them pulled away yet. They just stood there embracing one another.

"Rainbow Steve.?" Purple Steve asked quietly, his voice coated in nervousness. The multicoloured entity hummed, looking up at the Purple one. "I- Is it a bad thing that I like you?" He asked, barely above a whisper. Rainbow Steve blushed a pink hue, pulling away.
"No, it isn't. I like you too Purple Steve.." Rainbow replied, his blush darkening.

"You wanna know why I'm not upset about the relics?" Purple Steve asked, and Rainbow Steve nodded. "I'm not upset because my true relic is you~"

Rainbow Steve's eyes widenen slightly, and he became extremely flustered from the others attempt at flirting.

Purple Steve leaned closer to Rainbow, their faces merely inches apart, before softly kissing him. Rainbow Steve kisseed back almost instantly.

Their lips press together, moving in sync with one another, taking it slow, but passionately. Purple Steve's arms coiled around his waist, whilst Rainbow Steve's arms wrap around his neck in response.

They continue the kiss for a long while before they pull away, breathless.

Rainbow Steve looks down quickly. 'I still feel bad about the relics..' He thought.
Upon hearing Purple Steve sigh, he looked up. The Purple entity smiled softly at the amber eyed Steve in front of him, kissing the bridge of his nose. "Don't be." He reassured, and Rainbow looked confused. "I said that outloud, didn't I?"
"Yep."
Rainbow Steve went silent, slightly embarrassed.

"I love you." Purple Steve says, gazing into his lovers eyes. Rainbow Steve giggled before smiling, booping his nose. "I love you too."

"We should probably get going." Purple Steve mumbles, his arms still around Rainbow Steve's waist. "Yeah, probably." Rainbow Steve admitted, and they both reluctantly let each other go.

"Let's go."

                    ~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

Haha, I'm now obsessed with this ship TwT

I don't know if I ship PurBow or BlueBow more-
I'll just ship all three of them. What would that ship be called? PurBlueBow?

Purple Steve x Blue Steve x Rainbow Steve = PurBlueBow

Yes XD

I have a quick announcement before the chapter ends;

Y'all are amazing 🥺🥺Thank you so much for the support, it means a lot! <33333333

Thank you so much for the support, it means a lot!
<33333333

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 907
<3