I do care.. - 📌💙

A/N - Hello everyone! Before today's chapter, I would like to apologise for not updating last night. I was running low on chapter ideas, and I actually only have 1 or 2 chapters to post after this.

If you have any requests, please let me know! I can come up with ideas, but for some reason I'm struggling with it at the moment.
If you could leave some requests in the comments, please do! It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, and now on to the chapter! <3

Romantic!
Professor Red x Blue Steve
(This was privately requested by someone. They want it to be anonymous, so it will be. No questions on it please; and thank you :D)

Authors Note: Writing this after I've written the chapter, this is actually kinda cute. Oh, the joys of being a multi-shipper, am I right? XD

Summary: In the lab while Rainbow Steve is resting, Blue Steve has a slight breakdown as he comprehends everything that has happened recently. In doing so, he also snaps at Professor Red, but the Red Steve doesn't go away. Instead, he tries his best to help.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Rain lightly tapped on the roof of the building as the moon shone through the clouds. Stars were still visible, but very few. The clouds were thick and grey, blanketing the sky, as if it was protecting the world from the night.

Rainbow Steve was peacefully asleep in his room; training with the arfifacts really drained his energy. He had almost collapsed after a few hours of training, and Blue Steve -who had been watching on the sidelines- managed to get him to bed. A few hours have passed since then and it was probably around 1am.

Blue Steve was sat in a back room of the upstairs lab, trying to read. It was weird, he usually loved reading but for some reason he just couldn't concentrate. He ended up just getting frustrated, so he put the book down.
Red Steve on the other hand was finishing up research for a few potions that could assist his friends. He wouldn't tell them that yet, obviously. Not until he was certain they world work.

Blue Steve attempted to push himself into the wall as a way to ground himself, before he brought his knees up to his chest and buried his head in them. He needed to yell, to say something, say anything, but nothing came out. He couldn't bring himself to break down in front of Rainbow Steve, and Professor Red- Well actually, maybe he would- No. He doesn't care about us. Surely not.

Blue Steve heard the sound of a door gently opening and closing, before quiet footsteps came towards him. His breathing hitched, hoping whoever this was would just walk past him. "Blue Steve?"

'Damn it..' Blue Steve thought as he heard someone crouch down in front of him. "Blue Steve? You okay?" Professor Red asked calmly, not wanting to upset the blue entity in front of him.

"I'm fine, leave me alone." Blue Steve replied, standing up. Professor Red stood up as Blue Steve started to walk away, and grabbed his hand. "No you're not." He said as Blue turned to face him. "What?" He asked, sounding unsure. "You are not fine. I know you're not fine, so don't lie. What's wrong?"

"And why the hell would you care?" Blue Steve snapped, and Red Steve was taken aback. "What.?" He asked quietly. Blue Steve pushed Red Steve's hand off of his arm and backed up. "This isn't like you Blue Steve.. What's wrong?"

"You wanna know what's wrong? Fine! You think it is easy being chased by all of this evil all the time? You think it's so easy going on these stupid quests, you think I'm used to this? I love being on these adventures, but it stresses me the heck out!" Blue Steve yelled, subconsciously backing himself into another wall. "I can't tell Rainbow Steve about this, because I don't want to waste his time, and you- You're a Red Steve! You don't care about anything but yourself! Even if you did care, it wouldn't be about a Blue Steve anyways! Just leave me alone!"