Late night cuddles - 🌌🐓🌈

Romantic!
Rainbow Steve x Sabre x Galaxy Steve

Yes I support more than two people in a romantic relationship. (I find it really cute actually ^w^)
Don't like it then just scroll past this chapter please :)

Summary: After finally managing to get Purple Steve to go to bed, Galaxy Steve, Sabre and Rainbow Steve have some time to themselves to cool down.
(Set in the time when Void Steve was alive)

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"Oh my god, finally!" Rainbow Steve groaned as him and his two friends walked out of Purple Steve's room. "That took way to long.."

"I did not realise it would be that hard to get him to sleep." Galaxy Steve admitted at they reached the main room.
Sabre walked over to the couch and sat down, curling up and burying his head in knees. "I did not sign up for this.." The brunette muttered, annoyance lacing his voice.

The two Steves laughed as they sat either side of him. Rainbow Steve gently placed a hand on Sabre's back and rubbed small circles to help calm him down. "To be honest, I don't think any of us did. But it's not like we could leave him." The colourful Steve said, and Sabre sighed. "Yeah, that's true."

Galaxy Steve sat up and walked to his room, quickly coming back out with a purple blanket, setting it on the arm of the sofa. The other two males looked up in curiosity at what the Galaxy clad Steve was doing.
Galaxy reached over and grabbed the remote, quickly turning on the tv and turning the volume down so there was background noise. He then sat down on the sofa and pulled Sabre and Rainbow towards him, draping the blanket across them.

Understanding what Galaxy Steve was getting at, Sabre shifted closer into Galaxy Steve, who wrapped his arms around the brunette. Rainbow Steve then shifted closer and hugged Sabre from behind, also making sure one of his hands overlapped Galaxy's.

"Love, if you wanted to cuddle, you could've just asked you know?" Rainbow Steve pointed out, snuggling into the two males. "Yeah, I know, but I thought I'd seem to clingy.." Galaxy Steve replied shyly, and Sabre laughed, leaning up and pecking his lips. "I'm always asking to cuddle, and you two don't complain. Why would we complain if you asked?" He asked, and Rainbow Steve giggled. "I- I don't know-"

Rainbow Steve leaned over Sabre and kissed Galaxy Steve for a second, causing him to blush a bright red. "That's the point you dummy." He muttered, quickly leaning down and kissing Sabre as well.

After a little bit of chatting, the three lovers fell asleep in each others arms.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

This was shorter than I intended it to be, but I am now shipping this a bit more than I used to XD

Word Count: 480
<3