A quick cuddle - 📌💜

Romantic!
Professor Red x Purple Steve

Summary: Professor Red is stressed out with all the work he's been doing, so Purple Steve convinces him to relax for a bit.

More cuddles, and more fluff UwU

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Professor Red's PoV

I sighed as a typed away at the keyboard. Past me didn't realise that attempting to make a brand new potion would be this difficult.

"Well, Rainbow Steve is resting. What are you going to do?" Purple Steve asked, following Professor Red back down the ladder. "Well, we might need to make a potion to try and take away someones powers, but I'd need to make it from scratch." He replied, closing the hatch at the top of the ladder.
"Won't that take a while? And I'm guessing it would be used against Dark or Nightmare Steve." Purple Steve questioned as they walked through the house-like level of the lab. "Theoretically, it shouldn't take that long. And yes, you could use it against Dark or Nightmare Steve."

"It shouldn't take to long, I said. It would be fine, I said." The Red Steve muttered in annoyance, practically slamming a book shut on his desk. He continued to type as his eyes grew tired.

His breath hitched as a pair of arms wrapped around him, but relaxed when he saw the purple coloured clothing that he knew.
"You should stop stressing about this stupid potion baby.." Purple Steve muttered softly, hugging the other. The other audibly sighed. "You can finish it another time."

"But it would be better if I finished it now-" Professor Red tried to argue, but Purple Steve cut him off. "No, it would be better if you worked on it when you weren't stressed and tired. Please come and relax for a bit.."

The Red entity sighed, but saved the work he had done and closed down the computer. Grabbing the book on his desk, he spun around in his chair and stood up, walking up to the bookcase and putting it back.
He was walking towards the door but he felt arms wrap around his waist again.
He gently hummed as he leaned back into the touch. "You're cute, you know that?" Purple Steve complimented, and Red blushed.

"C'mon." Purple Steve said unwrapping his arms and leading Professor Red into the living room. They sat down on the sofa together and cuddled up.

Professor Red gently kissed Purple Steve's cheek, and a magenta tinted blush danced across the Purple entity's face. "Thank you hun." He muttered, and Purple Steve smiled. "Anytime baby."

Bonus!

Rainbow Steve woke up late at night and walked downstairs to grab a drink, and as he was heading to the kitchen he saw Professor Red and Purple Steve cuddled up together sound asleep.

He chuckled, quickly racing upstairs and running back down with a blanket. He walked into the living room and draped the blanket over them, smiling. "Cute." The Rainbow entity muttered quietly, grabbing a glass of water and going back to bed.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

C u d d l e s :D

Sorry for the short chapter again! I've had a rough day today so I haven't had to much motivation to write TwT Tomorrow's chapter should be longer though, don't worry!
There might also be new people added to the list of characters you can request with 👀
Try and guess if you want UwU

Word Count: 569
<3