To be able to fly - 🌈💛

No ships
Very short fluffy/wholesome chapter

Summary: (Not much to say about this chapter, its another Spirit World based one.) Rainbow Steve keeps running into familiar faces, each one holding a special place in his heart. In the world above chaos, all is peaceful.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Rainbow Steve ran with his back against the wind, Yellow Steve right beside him. "Ready?" He asked, picking up speed. "Ready as I'll ever be Rainbow!" Yellow Steve yells back, adrenaline coursing through him.

The two friends ran as fast as they could to the edge of the cliff, ready to take a leap of faith. They braced themselves as they neared the edge.

"Go!" Yellow Steve yelled, and they jumped off the edge. Rainbow Steve and Yellow Steve focused as hard as they could, and as they neared the bottom, they shot back up into the air.

They looked at each other and started laughing in excitement as their wings spread out behind them. "It worked! It actually worked! We're flying!!" Yellow Steve shouted in joy.

Rainbow Steve smiled, and felt joy course through his vains. He thought he would never fly again after losing his powers, this was such a relief for him. Sure, he didn't mind not having powers, but he missed this. He missed being able to fly.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

As I said, very short UwU

Originally, this was going to be longer, but at the time I wrote this is was very early in the morning (around 2 or 3 AM) and I was very tired, so I cut it short.

There will be a double update today since this is so short though, so hopefully that makes up for it!

Thank you for reading!!

Word Count: 293
<3