Truth or Dare - 🐓🐴

Requested by FavreMyOrange

Romantic!
Sabre x Lucas

Summary: While hanging out in the Rainbow Town, the small group of friends decide to play truth or dare.

Author's note: Shipping the Minecraft personas only! No real people!

Okay, thank you UwU

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"C'mon, let's play! What's the worst that can happen?" Silver Steve begged, Light Steve nodding eagerly as he stood beside him. Rainbow Steve was giving the two players puppy dog eyes whilst Ghost Steve didn't seem to mind wether they played or not.

"Last time we played truth or dare you had no regard for your own personal safety, so no." Sabre replied sternly, and Lucas nodded in agreement. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeee..?" Rainbow Steve exclaimed, dragging it on to prove a point. Lucas sighed, turning to Sabre. "Should we?" He asked in a whisper, and the brunette sighed in exasperation. "Fine, we can play truth or dare." Sabre muttered, causing the three Steves to run to the house.

"You aren't bothered Ghost Steve?" Lucas asked, and Ghost Steve looked at the blonde. "Not really. I'm usually antisocial, so I don't really like games that much." He responded calmly.
"Same-" Sabre elbowed Lucas. "Ow! What was that for?" Lucas questioned looking at the other. "You are not antisocial, you dingus. Let's go before the others kill us." Sabre said, dragging Lucas towards the Rainbow house. Ghost Steve chuckled and followed them.

When they all got in the house, they sat in a circle in the middle of the wooden floor. "Okay, who wants to start?" Rainbow Steve asked, and Ghost Steve gently raised his hand. "Okay! Ghost Steve is starting!" Th colourful entity declared proudly, and everyone turned to look at the ghost of a Steve.

"Hmm.. Light Steve, truth or dare?" He asked.
"Dare!" Light Steve replied with no hesitation. "I'll be nice for now I suppose. I dare you to hug Rainbow Steve."
"That's easy! But, okay." Light Steve answered back, shuffling over and hugging Rainbow Steve. He pulled away and shuffled back to his seat.

"Silver Steve, truth or dare?" Light Steve asked, a mischievous glint in his eye. "I-I know that look- Uhm.. Truth." The smaller Steve answered and Light Steve huffed in annoyance. "Damn it." He muttered, desperately thinking of something. "Have you ever had a crush on anyone?" He asked, and Silver Steve nodded no. "As far as I'm aware, I have never felt romantic attraction towards anybody."
"Oh."

The dares and truths went in for a while, until they started getting a little more serious. "Light Steve, truth or dare?" Ghost Steve asked, and yet again the light being responded with 'dare'. "I dare you to kiss someone here." Light Steve just laughed, stood up, and walked over to Rainbow Steve, kissing him on the cheek. "You never said where." The light entity replied, sitting back down.

"Lucas, truth or dare?" Light Steve asked, and Lucas chuckled. "Oh go on then. Dare." Light Steve smirked at this. "Do you currently have a crush on anyone?" He asked, and Lucas's face flushed a light pink. He breathed out a sigh, but nodded yes.

"Sabre, truth or dare?" He asked, and Sabre smiled. "Truth." Lucas had stopped blushing and he look back up. "What was the first Steve you ever met in this world?" Lucas asked, and the Steves in the room looked at the brunette, intrigued.
"The first Steve I ever met was.. A Red Steve? Yeah, the first Steve I ever met was a Red Steve and that was with my Mogi at the very beginning." Everyone smiled at that.

They played a few more rounds until it was Rainbow Steve's turn. "Lucas, truth or dare?" Rainbow questioned.
"Truth."
"Is your crush in this room?"
"Uhm, dare."
"I dare you to tell us who your crush is."
"N-Never have I ever-"
"That is not how it works Lucas."

Lucas was blushing quite a bit, and everyone laughed. "C'mon Lucas~ Please?" Rainbow Steve begged, and Lucas signed, turning to Sabre who was next time him. "Yeah?" The brunette asked, and Lucas sighed. He wrapped his arms around Sabre's waist and pulled him closer. Sabre gasped lightly, and Lucas smiled, still blushing a bright pink.
"I- U-Uh- C-Can I maybe kiss you.?" Lucas stuttered out nervously, and Sabre blushed a rosey red. He didn't respond for a moment, but shortly after he nodded.

Lucas gently kissed Sabre, and Sabre kissed back. Rainbow Steve and Silver Steve fanboyed, Ghost Steve just smiled, and Light Steve took a photo of them kissing for blackmailing- I mean for saving this adorable moment.

They pulled away after a minute, both of them blushing hard. "That. Is. Adorable!" Rainbow Steve exclaimed, before going back to squealing with Silver Steve. "Cute!" Light Steve complimented, his smirk hidden behind his phone. "Congrats." Ghost Steve told them, and they smiled.

"Pff- The fans will love that." Light Steve giggled, showing Sabre and Lucas the picture of them kissing he had just posted online before sprinting out of the door. "Light Steve her back here!" Both players yelled getting up and chasing him down.
Rainbow Steve and Silver Steve on the other hand just broke down in fits of laughter. Ghost Steve just sighed, walking back to the Steve temple.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

Thank you FavreMyOrange for this wonderful request! I hope this was too your liking UwU

Again; Only shipping the Minecraft personas.

Say it with me:

Only👏Shipping👏Minecraft👏Personas

Make sure the people at the back can hear that, okay? Good.

Hope you all have a great day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!

Word Count: 945
<3