Planned Reunion - 💙❤️

So, DragonStarDust000
helped me out by giving me a few requests I could do, so big shout out to them! :D

This is the first one they requested, and it's for Steve Saga Origins!

Romantic!
Blue Steve x Red Steve
(The first Red Steve Rainbow met)

Summary: With the help of a few people, Rainbow Steve manages to set up two of his friends, since he knows how much they missed each other; even if neither of them admitted it.

This is based in the Spirit World, and I'm going to make Red Steve speak a bit more normally than usual because I feel like it lmao

                    ~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Rainbow Steve walked towards Green Steve's cottage, noticing him already outside.

It was a warm summer day, and there were barely any clouds in the sky. It was rather empty as well, since most people were probably down at one of the beaches.

Soon enough, Green Steve glanced up and smiled upon spotting the multicoloured Steve.

"Hey Rainbow, what brings you here?" The green haired male asked, walking over to meet him. "Hey Green Steve, it's good to see you! I thought I'd come over to catch up, it's been a while." Rainbow replied as Green Steve hugged him. He smiled, hugging back.

They pulled away a few seconds later, and Green Steve led him back to the cottage.

They sat together in the garden, just catching up and talking, before Rainbow Steve remembered his plan. He stood up, and Green Steve followed in pursuit.
"Hey Green, it's been really nice catching up, but I should probably get going in a moment." Said green one nodded in understanding. "Could I ask you a favour real quick?" Rainbow added, and Green Steve nodded again, seemingly intrigued.

"Okay, so you remember Blue Steve and Red Steve right?" The amber eyed Steve questioned.
"Yeah, I do. The ones that we met after the entire saving you from the lab thing?" He replied, and Rainbow Steve nodded, smiling as well.
"Thank you again, for that." He said, giggling a bit before continuing. "Well, I had a plan to set them up for tonight, since they obviously love each other." Green Steve laughed, but agreed.
"So I was wondering if you had any flowers I could give them, so they could pass them onto each other?" Rainbow asked, and Green Steve smiled.
"Yeah, I'm sure I have something. Give me a second."

Rainbow Steve nodded and watched as Green Steve walked off. He sat back down, looking around at the flowers. "Pretty.." He mumbled quietly, and then he spotted a small yellow and black thing buzz towards him.

He gasped, unsure of the creature. He watched as it landed on a tulip, and it seemed to be collecting something.

"Never seen bees before, Rain?" Rainbow Steve jumped slightly, but relaxed when he saw that it was the Green being he knew.
"Green Steve, you scared me! And no, I've never seen a bee before. They're kinda cute actually."

Green Steve chuckled, and the bee soon flew off, which caused Rainbow Steve to stand back up. Green Steve handed the multicoloured one two different mini bouquets of flowers.
One consisted of blue and white flowers, the other consisted of red and white flowers.

Rainbow Steve thanked him, and hugged him again before bidding him goodbye, and leaving to prepare his plan.

~Short Time Skip~

Rainbow giggled as he snuck inside the Red haired male's house.
'If I get caught, I'm dead.' He thought to himself, stifling a quiet laugh.

He snuck into Red Steve's bedroom, and placed the bouquet of blue and white flowers on his nightstand. He also placed a little note, which read:

'Hey there! Someone wants to meet you at Greenfield lake tonight at sunset. You'll really want to go, trust me on this one.
When you see them, make sure to give them the flowers!
Thank me later,
-Rainbow Steve'

The colourful male smiled, before sneaking back out and running to Blue Steve's house.
On the way there, he passed by Purple Steve, and they stopped to chat for a moment.

"Hey Purple Steve!" Rainbow Steve said, and the Purple haired one smiled. "Hey Rainbow, you seem to be in a rush. Whatcha doing?" He asked curiously, and Rainbow giggled. "I'll tell you later."
Purple Steve tilted his head in confusion, but chuckled. "Alright, you better."

They parted ways after that, and Rainbow Steve finally made it to Blue Steve's house.

Sneaking inside, as he did earlier, he snuck into Blue's bedroom and placed the other bouquet of flowers on his nightstand; the red and white ones. He left another note, which read exactly the same as the last one, and then left, waiting for his plan to come into action.

                    ~Another time skip~

Red Steve stared in confusion at the flowers, before picking up the note and reading it.
'Greenfield lake at sunset? What?' He thought, trying to think of who could possibly want to meet him.

He let out a quiet sigh as he saw Rainbow had left it there. "He broke into my house, wonderful. If this is a prank, he's dead." The Red coloured Steve muttered, before he started waiting.

Meanwhile, Blue Steve was trying to process how Rainbow Steve managed to sneak into his house to even place the flowers and the note there. He ended up dropping that train of thought, and re-read the note.
'Is he pranking me? It seems like something he'd do. But what if he's not?'

Blue Steve thought for a moment, before groaning in annoyance. "If I go and this is a prank, I'm killing him." Blue Steve murmured, before setting the flowers back down and waiting.

When the sun started to set, both Steve's started walking to the place they were told to go, and they both held the flowers.

Neither of them were paying to much attention to where they were walking, and therefore ended up bumping into each other when they were by the lake.

They both stumbled back slightly, before looking up at each other. They soon recognised one another, and the Red one smiled slightly.

"It's been literal generations since I've seen you.." He muttered, and Blue Steve smiled, walking up and hugging him. "Never thought I'd say this, but god, I missed you." He replied, which caused Red Steve to chuckle. He wrapped his arms around the Blue one, who snuggled into his chest.

"Wait, you have flowers as well?" Blue Steve asked, pulling away, and Red Steve nodded, seeming to realise what Blue was getting at. "Rainbow Steve set us up." They said in unison, causing them to blush slightly.

They handed each other the flowers, and they both put them away.

Red Steve then pulled Blue Steve towards him, and kissed him. Blue Steve blushed brightly, but kissed back.
The blue haired male wrapped his arms around Red Steve's neck; Red Steve had his arms around Blue Steve's waist.

They kissed for a minute or so, before pulling away.

Blue Steve hummed softly as Red Steve rested his forehead on his own. They locked eyes, causing Blue Steve's face to heat up again.

"I love you." Red Steve muttered quietly, and Blue Steve smiled. "I love you too, Red."

                           ~Bonus!~

"Ohh, this is what you were doing earlier?" Purple Steve asked as he walked up behind Rainbow Steve; who was spying on the new couple.
Rainbow Steve glanced behind him, giggling before nodding yes.

                    ~🌿🍀A/N🍀🌿~

I hope you like the chapter! DragonStarDust000
Thank you again for the request :3

Updates will be slower by the way, I thought I'd mention that.
Thank you all for your support though!

I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night, and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 1313
<3