They can get along - 💙📌

And I disappeared again, I'm sorry TwT
But, I may be releasing an actual fanfiction soon! You're only hint is that it will be Steve Saga related :3

Also-
For some reason I really like this ship at the minute-
AAAA-

Also, 10k reads?
THE F-
I N S A N E-
You lot are insane, since when did I deserve 10k reads?
Thank you all so much, I'm totally not almost in tears from happiness-

Anyways!

Romantic! (Originally this was going to be platonic, but I ended up writing it romantically so I changed this XD)
Professor Red x Blue Steve

Is this a weird ship?
Yeah, probably.
But oh well, the joys of being a multishipper am I right?-

Summary: Professor Red was busy working on/researching something all day, and near the evening, Blue goes to check on him.
Blue Steve was tired since he'd been lonely all morning, and now he had a headache from putting up with the others.

                    ~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Professor Red's PoV

I sighed, my fingers grazing the pages of what; My fifth book today? Maybe my sixth, I don't know.. I lost count a while ago.

I was sat down in the library, leaning against an open part of wall in between two bookshelves. There was a window above me, but since the sun was almost fully set, it was quite dark outside.
The library was pretty big, and I was just at the side of it. There were a few lamps that were keeping the room light, but not to bright. A rather tame, golden glow.

I was researching about a specific location all day, since around.. Hmm.. Seven or Eight in the morning.
According to the clock on the wall that doesn't actually exist, it was probably around six in the evening now.

I flipped a page and continued to focus on the book, holding it in one hand and my other hand rested beside me.

I heard soft, quiet footsteps enter the room, but I didn't glance up.
The footsteps and their owner walked over to me, slowing down to a stop as they stood by me. They shuffled a little, sitting down next to me, and I glanced over.
'Blue Steve?'

I followed his gaze down to the small, intricate text on the pages of the book, before looking back at him.
I couldn't help but smile slightly, seeing him so fascinated in something he'd probably never heard of before. Or maybe he had, I don't know.

His soft blue eyes flickered up to meet my deep red ones, and I blushed lightly in embarrassment, quickly averting my gaze back to the book.
I didn't need to look at him to know he rolled his eyes.

I heard him sigh softly, before I felt a small weight on my shoulder.
I looked back at him, seeing he rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I blushed softly, looking at him for a moment. 'He's so peaceful.. Cute.'

I shook my head and huffed, looking back at the book. 'No, stop it. Don't think like that.' I scolded myself, but I found my gaze yet again trailing back to the blue-haired male.

My expression softened, and I smiled gently. 'You know what.? He is cute.'

The blush from before danced across my face again and I huffed quietly. I tried focusing on researching, but I couldn't.. I kept thinking about Blue Steve.

Grabbing a bookmark and putting it in the book, I closed it. Reaching up, I put it back on the shelf, before looking back at Blue Steve.

He opened his eyes, and they were glazed over with tiredness. His eyes locked with mine for a second, and he blushed brightly in embarrassment. He sat up, looking away. "Sorry Professor.." He muttered quickly, and I chuckled softly. "It's fine."

"What time is it?" I asked after a moment of silence, and he turned his attention back to me. "I think it's around Eight now, why?" He replied, and I was surprised. "Eight in the evening? Really?" I repeated, and he nodded. I sighed. "Oh well."

Blue Steve yawned quietly, and I tilted my head. "Tired?" I asked, and he nodded. "Already? Usually you get tired later than this."
Blue looked at me, just nodding again.

He hesitated for a moment, before shuffling closer to me and resting his head on my shoulder again. Same as a moment before, but now he was sitting in front of me instead of beside me.

He continued to rest his head on me and I smiled, letting him do so.

"Professor Red.?" He mumbled quietly, moving his head away and looking at me. I tilted my head slightly, humming softly. His face turned a bright pinkish colour, before he grabbed my shirt and pulled me down to him, kissing me softly.

A dark red blush littered my face, and after a few seconds I gave in, kissing back.
His hands rested on the top half of my torso, whilst my hands went up to his soft, blue hair.

We pulled away after a minute or so, both blushing like mad.
"I- I.." He trailed off, seeming surprised at his own actions.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him to me. He blushed even more, nervously looking up at me. "You're tired, right? Want a hug?" I asked, our eyes locking together momentarily.
He huffed in embarrassment, nodding softly.

I opened my arms, allowing the Blue one to crawl into my lap and bury his head in my chest. I chuckled, my arms wrapping around him securely.
He whined, squirming slightly and I laughed softly.
He just whined again, snuggling closer to me.

I kept my arms around him, and we got into a more comfortable position.

After a few minutes, I heard soft snores coming from him and I smiled, gently kissing the top of his head. "Night, Blueberry." I muttered softly, as a closed my eyes and fell asleep as well.

              ~🌻🌼Bonus Scene🌼🌻~

•Third Person PoV

Rainbow Steve squealed quietly, staring in awe at how cute Professor Red and Blue were.

Yellow Steve had ran off to tell the others, who were all watching a movie in the living room.

Purple Steve chuckled, his eyes flickering from Blue and Red, to Rainbow, to Hypno Steve who was also watching from behind him.

Hypno Steve glanced down, locking eyes with Purple as they both smiled at each other before turning their attention back to Rainbow, who they were going to have to pry away from the door.

Somehow..

                     ~🌿🍀A/N🍀🌿~

Heyo! :D

So, as you can see, there was a new (newish- I think I've done it once before) section of the chapter; The bonus scene!
These won't be on every chapter, just the ones I can think of, but I thought they'd be cool XD

Anyways, I hope you have a great rest of your day or night, and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!
:D

Word Count: 1176
<3