Hugs - 🖤🧡

Romantic!
Dark Steve x Nightmare Steve

Tbh I see them as father and son, but I also ship them-
Help me XD

I saw a comment from DragonStarDust000 saying that they shipped this, so, I made this dedicated to them!

Summary: Dark Steve was not in a great mood, and Nightmare Steve was annoyed from just getting pranked by Shadow Steve. Upon running into each other in the living room, they huddle up and relax for the evening.

Headcanon for this chapter; Hypno Steve will sometimes call Dark Steve 'dad' since Dark Steve is technically his creator.

Swear warning; Curse words will be used in the chapter.

That's all! :3

I hope you like this DragonStarDust000

                  ~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"Hey dad?" Hypno Steve asked, walking into Dark Steve's office. The Steve dressed in black shifted his dull red eyes above the piled up paper to look at the disfigured one.
"What do you want?" He snapped, causing Hypno Steve to flinch slightly. The dark entity sighed, muttering a sorry to which Hypno nodded to.

"I was going to say that if you wanna go chill in the living room, I'll finish the paperwork for you. I need something to do anyways." He offered, and Dark Steve chuckled. "You been hanging out with Rainbow Steve or something? You don't need to do that-" He was cut off by Hypno Steve.

"For the love of god, just let me do the fucking paperwork, okay?" He commanded sternly, and Dark Steve laughed. "There we go. Sure, go ahead. If you get fed up just tell Reverse to do it or something." The red eyed Steve replied, standing up and walking to the doorway. He mumbled a quiet 'thank you' in the disfigured Steve's ear, before leaving the room.

He walked through the hallways of the base, heading towards the main room when he got lost in thought. He was just letting his mind wander, when he bumped into someone. It was Infinity.

The red and yellow Steve held out a hand to the other, who sighed, but accepted the help. "Thank you, and sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Dark Steve said, pulling himself up.
"Eh, don't worry about it. Just pay attention next time." Was what he got in response before they kept walking.

He finally reached the living room and he sat down on the sofa. The room was dimly lit by a few dull lamps on the walls. He glanced at the clock on the wall. '11pm already? Jeez..' He thought as he leaned back into the soft pillows of the couch.

He jumped when he heard the door open and close suddenly. He looked up and saw Nightmare Steve looking extremely pissed off. The dark one was almost surprised at how angry he looked.

Nightmare Steve spotted Dark Steve and sighed, attempting a smile. Dark Steve patted the spot next to him, and the other smiled ever so slightly.

He came and sat next to him. "What happened to you?" Dark Steve asked, and the black spotted Steve sighed. "Another one of Shadow Steve's fucking pranks, that's what." He muttered, and the other sighed, pushing him down so he was lying on his back. "What the-"

Dark Steve lay next to him, and Nightmare Steve blushed. He tried to push him off, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Upon trying to say something, he only let out a few jumbled up sentences.

Dark Steve blushed, cuddling into the other. The Nightmare King gave into the touch, wrapping his arms around the Dark one. He gently kissed Dark Steve's forehead, causing him to look up and become flustered.

The bright red eyed Steve kissed the Dark entity again, this time on the lips. Dark Steve bushed immensely, gently kissing back as he coiled his arms around Nightmare's torso. The kiss was quite rough, but passionate. It lasted for a hot second before they pulled away, breathless.

"I.." Dark Steve trailed off, unable to form words. Nightmare Steve chuckled, pulling him close. "It's late, sleep." He said, and Dark Steve nodded, snuggling into his chest as he closed his eyes. Nightmare Steve closed his eyes soon after, and they both drifted off to sleep.

                     ~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

This is actually kinda cute OwO

DragonStarDust000 I hope you liked it!

I hope you all have a great day/night and I'll see you all in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 746
<3