Cuddles - 📌💜

AAAAAAA
I'm so sorry for disappearing for like- What, a few weeks? I didn't mean to TwT
I forgot about this to be honest, I was working on something else-

But anyways-

Y'all remember the incorrect quote from last chapter?

(Purple Steve: If someone says, "Have a nice day!" it sounds polite, but if someone says "Enjoy the next 24 hours," it sounds threatening.

Professor Red: It's 3AM, why are you in my room?)

Well, uh-

O n e s h o t

O n e s h o t. M a t e r i a l

So, here we are XD

DragonStarDust000, I hope you like it!

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Purple Steve muttered something under his breath, his tired eyes scanning the dark room.

The only light source was a faint glow from a lamp on the nightstand, which needed its batteries changing.
Oh, and the clock with red glowing numbers to show the time.

Purple sighed, the numbers read '3:01'
It was a twenty-four hour clock, so that meant it was three in the morning. And it's dark outside, that also gives it away.

Purple rubbed his eyes; Despite feeling tired, he hadn't managed to sleep yet. This happened most nights, actually, but he never really mentioned it to the others. It's not important anyways, is what he told himself.

He sighed, rolling onto his stomach and hugging his pillow. He was cold, and also getting frustrated at the fact he couldn't sleep. It was kind of upsetting him.

"Maybe Red is up.." Purple Steve mumbled quietly, crawling out of bed and walking to the door.
Opening and closing is at quietly as he could, he gently walked to Professor Red's room.

His hand hesitated above the door knob, but he carefully opened it and walked into Red's room.
Closing the sore behind him quietly, he tiptoed over to Red Steve's bed and he was lying down, facing away from Purple.

Assuming he was asleep, he walked back over to the door. Half of him was wanting to wake him up, but he decided against it. Not that it mattered now anyways.

Just as the purple haired one went to open the door, there was shuffling behind him.
"Purple, it's 3AM. Why are you in my room?"

Purple Steve froze, flinching slightly. He desperately tried to think of an excuse, but nothing good came to mind.
"I- I was just wondering if you were awake, that's all.!" He said, although it sounded more like a question.

"Purple." Red replied sternly, standing up. "The truth."

Purple Steve hesitantly turned around, his eyes not quite adjusting to the darker room. "I-I'm telling the truth!"

He tried to argue back, but the red head had walked over to him. He bit his lip, glancing away from the other. For some reason he felt intimidated.
Maybe because it was so late, and he was in his best friends room and lying about why he was in there.

The Professor sighed, rubbing his temples for a moment. Purple Steve nervously looked back up at him, meeting his gaze.
To Purple Steve, he looked annoyed, yet he spoke as if he was just confused.
"What's up?"

Purple sighed, looking away. "As I said, I was just seeing if you were awake." He replied, then looking back at him.
"Why?"
'Because I want cuddles.'
"Because it's boring being up until morning by yourself.."

The Red Steve's gaze seemed to become sterner, but he couldn't really tell. "You haven't slept?" He asked, and Purple flinched. Not because he was scared, just because he hasn't said anything about it before.
"No, but it doesn't matter."

Red Steve was concerned, but wasn't convinced though.
"What are you really in here for, Purple?" He asked softly, yet sternly. Purple appeared to become more shy, but the red haired male didn't pay much notice.

"I- Uh.."
Purple didn't want to lie, but wasn't sure he could actually say what he was in here. To him, he thought it sounded pathetic.

Professor Red sighed, and Purple flinched again. Red noticed, and softened his expression slightly. "I'm not rushing you, am I?" He asked softly, and the other blushed lightly from his tone. "No."

They stayed in silence for a moment, before Purple Steve got it over with.
"I wanted cuddles.."

Red Steve looked at him in something he couldn't quite grasp, and he looked away in embarrassment.
Red sighed, but picked Purple Steve up and carried him to his bed.

Purple Steve stayed silent, but blushed brightly at the gesture.

Red Steve lay him down and crawled next to him, pulling the quilt over them.
He wrapped his arms around the flustered one, sighing softly.

Purple Steve was surprised at how gentle the Professor's touch was, he expected it to be more.. Harsh? He didn't know the word for it.

"Why haven't you slept, idiot?" Red asked, looking down at the other. He mumbled something inaudible in response, his tired lavender eyes meeting deep red ones.
He couldn't help but blush softly, and Red noticed.

Red was still for a moment, blushing softly as well, before gently pressing his lips against the other's. Purple blushed brightly, his face practically burning, but he managed to kiss back.

After a few moments, they pulled away, and Purple panted slightly.

Red chuckled, tightening his grip as the other snuggled into him.

Let's just say that they both managed to sleep well that night.

                      ~🌿🍀A/N🍀🌿~

I love this ship tbh-
I'm not sure if I like how I wrote this or not though XD

This was a little shorter than usual, but that's because I'm tired lmao-

Anyways.
Have a great rest of your day or night, and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 964
<3

SSO Oneshots (Old)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara