Star Gazing {Getting Ready} - 🌈📌💛💚💙💜

In this AU, all the characters in the title are best friends/roommates :D

#~Chapter Status~#
Day: ???
Theme: Star Gazing/Fluff
Word Count: 1006
Time Started: 2:21 AM on November 30th
Breaks: Yes, quite a lot of them actually.
Time finished: 22:50 on December 3rd

Side note! Originally this was going to be longer, but I lost motivation at the time if writing this, so that's why it's only them preparing for the Star Gazing. I might make a part two if people like this.

But, yeah, this is just some of the Steve Saga Origins crew having fun, getting ready to ✨Star Gaze✨ together.

Point Of View: Third Person (3rd Person PoV)

                 ~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

"Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck.." Yellow Steve repeated, walking around the small circle of his friends, patting them on the head. Yep, they are basically all grownups, and they're playing 'duck duck goose'.

"Duck, duck, goose!" Yellow Steve yelled, the goose landing on Rainbow Steve, who shot up immediately and stared chasing after him. Purple Steve wheezed as the two running around them started yelling playful insults at each other.

"You little trash can, get back here!" Rainbow Steve shouted to Yellow Steve, who just laughed. "Come get me ya Rainbow trash bag!" He shouted back, and the two both broke into laughter, still running in circles.

It wasn't long before Blue Steve completely broke out laughing, followed shortly after by Purple Steve. Professor Red contained his laughter for a little while longer, before him and Green Steve burst out laughing as well.

"Gotcha!" Rainbow Steve exclaimed tagging Yellow Steve as they both fell to the ground. "You two alright?" Professor Red asked, going over to the two younger Steves. "Yeah, we're good." Rainbow Steve replied, standing up and offering Yellow Steve a hand.

"We still doing star gazing today?" Green Steve asked as Yellow Steve stood up and quietly thanked Rainbow Steve. "Yeah, I think so." Blue Steve responded, walking into the kitchen. "I mean, it's already 10pm now, we could get stuff ready if you want."
"Yeah, okay." Green Steve replied, giving Purple Steve a hand up.

"Who wants hot cocoa?" Blue Steve called from the kitchen. "Me!" Everyone yelled back and Professor Red chuckled, walking into the kitchen to help Blue Steve with the drinks.

"C'mon Green Steve, let's go get the blankets and pillows!" Yellow said excitedly, practically dragging them up the stairs. Rainbow Steve looked at Purple Steve, and smiled. "Binoculars?" He asked, and Purple Steve nodded. They ran off into the back of the house.

"What colour should we take?" Yellow Steve asked, grabbing a few different colour pillow cases. "Let's do the black pillow cases, the dirt won't show up so easily." Green Steve replied, folding a few plain Dark Orange blankets up.

"Okay!" Yellow Steve grabbed six black pillow cases, and six pillows. That way they'd all have a pillow each.

"We're literally all just big kids, aren't we?" Blue Steve asked, mixing the hot chocolate. "Yeah, basically." Professor Red replied, grabbing 6 mini flasks from the cupboard for Blue Steve to pour the hot beverage in.

"Found one pair!" Rainbow exclaimed, pulling out a decently sized bag. "And it's quite heavy.." Rainbow added, putting on the strap and slinging it over his shoulder. "That's what happens when you buy decent binoculars Rain." Purple Steve responded, pulling out the other bag containing binoculars. "Speaking of which, found em."

Rainbow smiled as Purple Steve slung the bag over his shoulder. "Let's get back to the living room." Rainbow said, and Purple Steve nodded.

                   ~Small time skip~

"Blankets, pillows, drinks, binoculars.." Green Steve quietly listed off as Rainbow Steve had dragged Yellow and Purple into a pillow fight, which he was winning.

"Lilac, c'mere for a sec." Blue Steve asked, and Purple Steve backed away from the pillow fight, dropping his pillows and walking over to Blue Steve. "Everything okay Blue?" He asked, and Blue Steve nodded. "I just wanted you to get out of that alive." Blue Steve joked, and Purple Steve chuckled. "Well, thanks."

"Stay still bean!" Rainbow yelled playfully as he launched another pillow at Yellow Steve, who caught it and threw it back. "Eek!" Rainbow squealed, narrowly dodging it. He quickly grabbed two pillows and threw them at Yellow Steve, successfully knocking him down onto the blankets they had laid out so they didn't get hurt.

The two were laughing their heads off, and Rainbow Steve sat down leaning against the Sofa to catch his breath. "Good game?" He asked, as Yellow Steve pushed himself up into a sitting position. "Good game." He responded.

"You two done being children?" Professor Red asked, although it was evident by the smile on his face that he was amused by their behaviour. Yellow Steve giggled, standing up and throwing a pillow at Professor Red. "Never!" He exclaimed happily, and Professor Red playfully glared at him whilst picking up another pillow. Rainbow Steve ran over to Yellow and dragged him to behind the couch for cover.

They heard Professor Red laugh, and they looked at each other. They stood up and saw Professor Red talking to Green Steve. "Damn you Cherry!" Rainbow yelled across the room, receiving a pillow in response. "Oof." He muttered as he was knocked down. Yellow gave him a hand up. "Like I said, damn you cherry." He muttered, and everyone laughed.

"Right, shall we actually go star gazing now?" Blue Steve asked, picking up the blankets on the floor. "Yeah.." Yellow Steve admitted, helping Blue Steve pick up the blankets. "It's okay Yellow, it's only three blankets, I can handle it." Blue Steve reassured the younger Steve, who nodded.

Rainbow Steve had grabbed most of the pillows, Yellow Steve picking up the couple he couldn't manage. "Heh, thanks Yellow." Rainbow said smiling, and Yellow Steve smiled back.

Purple Steve had both of the bags containing the binoculars slung over his shoulder, and he grabbed two flasks. Professor Red and Green Steve also grabbed two flasks as they went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~