You really believe in me..? - 💙🌟

Platonic! (Family)
Blue Steve x Elder Blue Steve

Summary: When Rainbow went out to find recourses, letting Elder Blue and Blue Steve rest, Blue Steve asks Elder Blue if he thinks he could really be an Elder.
~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"Cya in a bit Rainbow! Be safe!" Blue called out as he watched Rainbow run off into the forest.

"You are very good friends, y'know? How long have you known each other?" Elder Blue asked the younger Steve, attempting to start a conversation as he climbed up the ladder. Blue Steve followed in per suit, and they both sat on a bed on opposite sides of the small room.

"We've know each other quite a while now that I think about it. Ever since I helped him and Red Steve save Green Steve, I stayed with him after the other two had left." Blue responded, folding down his hoodie sleeves.

"Why did the other two leave again?" The Elder questioned, shifting into a more comfortable position. "Well, I think Green Steve's house got destroyed, so I'm pretty sure he left to settle down again. I think Red Steve just had no energy to continue. Either that or he wanted to be with his Redstone. I will give it to him though, he really did help. It seemed like he cared as well. Well, at least for Rainbow or Green, anyways." Blue Steve explained, Elder Blue nodding.

They fell into a comfortable silence as Blue Steve lent with his back against the wall, and his legs in the soft bed. Elder Blue sat in a similar position, except his legs were dangled off of the bed.

They ended up both grabbing separate books to read. Elder Blue read about how The Nightmare King came to power, whilst Blue Steve read about how to be an elder.

"Hey, Elder Blue Steve? Can I ask you something?" Blue said reluctantly, leaning forward while he placed the book beside him. Elder Blue glanced at Blue Steve from over his book. "Go on," he encouraged.

Blue Steve hesitated, but answered nonetheless. "D-Do you think I could be an Elder when I'm older?" He asked, glancing down, starting to fiddle with his sleeves. Elder Blue Steve was taken aback slightly, and he rested his book beside him. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I really want to be an Elder when I grow up, so I can teach others how to be as smart and powerful as you guys! But, I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. Rainbow Steve always says that I can be, and that he believes I will be, but, I don't know.." Blue Steve exclaimed, his gaze not faltering from the floor.

"Why don't you think you can do it Blue Steve?" He asked, questioning the young Steve in front of him. Blue Steve sighed. "I don't know, it just seems like every Blue Steve I run into is so much more powerful than me!"

Elder Blue chuckled, and moved so he was sitting beside Blue Steve. He gently wrapped an arm around the smaller Steve. "Blue, every Steve you've seen may be more powerful than you, but it's because they have more experience. If your willing to train, and learn the ways of an Elder, I say go for it. Why not? We're getting low on them anyway." Elder Blue explained carefully, as to not possibly discourage Blue. They both laughed at the last part, but only halfheartedly.

"And I'm not just saying that either. I mean it Blue. You have my full support in being an Elder. If we make it out after the battle, maybe I can teach you for a bit? Sound good?"

"Wait," Blue said, pausing to look up at the Elder. "Really? You'd really do that for me?"

"Of course. Rainbow Steve can be there as well, maybe I could help him control his powers as well."

Blue Steve smiled, and hugged him. "Thank you Elder.." He muttered into Elder Blue's jumper. The older chuckled, returning the hug. "Of course."

They stayed like that for a moment. "I think first of all we should rest though. Rainbow would kill us if we don't." Elder suggested, and they broke the hug laughing.

They lay down on their separate beds, and drifted into a comfortable silence that remained unbroken until Rainbow Steve returned.

"Blue Steve! Elder Blue! You guys ready?" He yelled up. They both glanced at each other, their eyes locked together. Blue Steve smiled. "Ready?" He asked, and Elder Blue nodded. "Let's go. We're coming Rain!"

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~
Wholesome content? I think y e s

So, if anyone's wondering why I haven't done angst yet, it's because I rewatched all the Steve saga origins movies, and I realised it has a lot of sad moments in it. So, I'm mainly going to make happy/fluffy/wholesome oneshots!

I am planning to do angst though, don't worry.

Question: What do you lot prefer me writing: Angst, Fluff, Both, Mainly Fluff, or Mainly Angst?

Damn, a  l o n g  A/N-

A n y w a y s-

Hope you all have a fantastic day or night!

And..
Cya!
(Anyone get the reference? Hint: It's a reference to a MCYT!)

Word count: 879