Not your time yet (Part 2) - 🌈💙📌

Hehe, part 2 of the last chapter! :3
(Final part)

                 ~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Rainbow Steve's PoV

He started leading me into the forest, and I followed him.
It didn't take long before a house came into view.

He quickly led me inside, and through the house until we reached a room that looked like a mini infirmary. "Bed, quickly." He said, and I nodded, walking over and laying Blue Steve on the bed. I stood back, not knowing what to do.

I watched as Professor Red bandaged Blue Steve up, he also used these weird pink potions. I think they're called healing potions. He finished quite quickly, and he put a few things on the table next to the bed, before leaving him to rest.

I reluctantly followed him out of the room, and into what I assumed was a living room. As soon as we were in there, he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "He'll be alright, Rainbow. It's okay, you can let it out." He said softly, and I broke down crying.

He led me to the couch, sitting us down and comforting me. "Rain.. What happened.?" He asked softly, and I glanced up at him. "Take your time." He added, still holding me close to him.

"W-We went through the portal, and we were teleported to a jungle.. We walked through it f-for a while and we saw Nightmare Steve and Dark Steve in a desert. T-They had a whole conversation, and then Dark Steve left. I got really upset a-and tried fighting N-Nightmare Steve, d-despite Blue Steve telling me n-not to.. H-He was to powerful, so me and Blue Steve ran down a cave i-in the desert to h-hide, b-but Nightmare Steve found us and we were cornered.. He held up an attack that was ready to kill me, but B-Blue Steve.."

I trailed off, I couldn't continue. Professor Red seemed to understand, and he pulled me closer to him, hugging me tighter. I just kept on crying, desperately leaning into the hug.

I started to feel tired, and my tears started slowly coming to a stop. Red rubbed gentle circles on my back as he picked me up and carried me to a bedroom.

I remember him placing me in bed, before everything went black.

     ~Timeskip to next day, late afternoon~
•Blue Steve's PoV

I groaned, grabbing my head as I sat up. 'What happened? I was with Rainbow and then- N-Nightmare Steve.. That's right, I jumped in front of him.. So where am I.?'

I looked around: It seemed like I was in some sort of infirmary. At least I'm alive.

I then noticed a glass of water and a note on the stand next to the bed.
Grabbing the note, I read over it.

"Hey Blue, I'm glad you're awake. The water is for you, you'll probably have a sore throat. I know that's probably the least of your worries, but still.

Rainbow Steve brought you to me, he explained what happened. I know you want to protect him, but jesus christ you're an idiot sometimes.

I'll probably see you soon, I've been checking on you every half an hour or so.

There's a health potion in the top draw if you have a headache.

-Prof. Red"

I couldn't help but smile softly at the note; he really does care. Putting the note down, I picked up the glass and sipped the water.
A lot of me was covered in bandages, which wasn't surprising.

I drank quite a bit of the water, before putting it back on the stand.

Pushing the sheets off me and swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I sat up properly.
"Should I try walking?" I said to myself, my voice quite weak.