Welcome aboard! - 🌌🐴🐓🚀

This is more of a random drabble of a chapter, but uh- Enjoy I guess? I'm feeling lazy, so we shall have  n o  summary, sorry :)
I guess this is a wholesome/fluff chapter :D

Oh yeah, I wanna tell you something.

æ

That's it XD

                 ~🌺🌸Enjoy🌸🌺~

{???? PoV}

Booting up . .. ...
~*#%#^*~
Loading systems . .. ...
      Programming senses . .. ...
    Downloading senses . .. ...
~*%#^#>*~
Installing all systems . .. ...
1%
7%
18%
25%
39%
52%
76%
84%
93%
94%
95%
96%
97%
98%
99%
100%

~*#^<~!{%<<€'|]%€<~%€*~

Checking all systems . .. ...

Systems safe {!}

Waking up.....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
Loading complete {!}

Huh? Why is everything so bright? What is this? I don't understand..

I saw three people enter the room, and my eyes flicker over to them. They were.. Shocked?

"No way.." A blonde haired male muttered, looking at me in disbelief. "It worked.." A Galaxy Clad Steve muttered, his smile widening. "It worked! SABRE, LUCAS, IT WORKED!!"

'Sabre? Lucas? Why do those those names sound familiar to me?' I thought to myself. 'Wait, who am I again? I feel like I should know this, but I can't remember! This is so frustrating!!'

"Woah! Galaxy Steve calm down a little! We're happy too man, but we don't actually know if he remembers anything, for all we know he's confused out of his mind." A brunette male with a blindfold around his eyes explained. He sounded happy. 'Galaxy Steve.. That sounds extremely familiar..'
"Either that or he'll make a snazzy remark, probably aimed at you." The blonde spoke up again. The brown haired one sighed. "Yeah, of course it would be at me Lucas. Thanks for pointing out the obvious." The brunette- Sabre said sarcastically.

'If the brunette responded to the blonde saying Lucas, and the Steve is most likely Galaxy Steve, that means he's Sabre. I remember them, that's great! But, who am I?'

"You okay?" I looked up and stumbled back slightly. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. You just kinda zoned out." Galaxy Steve replied, and I nodded. "Do you remember us?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "K-Kind of.. Its still a little bit fuzzy.. I remember your names, but that's about it." I spoke, I sounded robotic.

"Well, that's good! But uh, do you remember who you are?" Lucas said, walking over. Sabre followed him. "No. Should I?" I asked, and Sabre laughed slightly. "At least his personality hasn't changed. Galaxy Steve, couldn't you help him get his memoirs back? Y'know with.." He trailed off, and Galaxy Steve nodded. "It might be overwhelming for him."

"Maybe ask the person that doesn't remember anything?" Lucas suggested, standing back a bit. "Yeah, that might be a good idea." Sabre responded, also stepping back.

"Hey, as you may have heard, I can just give you your memories back, but it will feel quite overwhelming at first. Even more so since you haven't necessarily felt or handled emotions before." Galaxy Steve explained to me, and I nodded. "Can you do it? I want to remember." I said, and he nodded.

"When I do this there will be lightning, but it won't hurt you okay? Sabre, Lucas, you two probably know what to do." Galaxy said, and Sabre and Lucas backed up.

"Ready?" I nodded in response.

"3, 2, 1!"

There was a lot of lightning, and everything was very bright. It felt like a wall in my head had been knocked down as memories came flooding back to me. Galaxy Steve was right about it feeling overwhelming.

The lightning calmed down, and I was kinda dazed. "I.." The others looked.. Worried? Well, Galaxy Steve did anyways, I can't speak for Sabre and Lucas. "Galaxy Steve?" I asked, and he looked at me. "Yeah? Is everything okay?" He asked, and I nodded. "Where did you leave Space Puff?" I asked, and he quickly ran out the room. "Oh- And he's gone, okay.." Sabre muttered, while me and Lucas just laughed.

"So, uh.. How did you do- Well, this?" I asked, motioning to myself. Sabre smiled. "Well, we thought it would be fair if you had a body, if you had something to physically posses, so you can either help out or explore with us." Lucas explained, and I smiled. "I think Galaxy Steve wanted to feel like he had a family again.." Sabre muttered, and Lucas gave him a sympathetic look. "Again? I- I don't understand?" I questioned.

"Well, Galaxy Steve used to have what you could call a family. He had Void Steve, who's gone, he had Time and Elemental Steve -his sons- who are both gone, and most of his other family members are gone. Your technically the only one left." Sabre explained, and I felt something hurt deep inside of me. 'Are they my family as well?' I wondered. "They are technically." I quickly averted my gaze to Lucas. "I said that out loud?"
"Yep."

A moment of silence passed. "Where are we?" I asked, and Lucas told me "We're on the Galaxy Spacecraft! We decided on calling it that so we don't confuse it with you." I smiled.
"You never exactly got a proper welcome onto the ship, did you?" I asked, and they nodded no.

Galaxy Steve came back in the room, looking happy. "Space Puff is fine!" He declared with a massive smile on his face. "That's good to hear! Also; Sabre, Lucas," I paused and they looked at me. "welcome aboard." They both smiled. I then walked over to Galaxy Steve. "Hi!" He said, and I laughed a little.

"Welcome aboard!" I paused, and stood there for a moment before quickly hugging the Steve in front of me. "Welcome aboard, Dad.."

                  ~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

:D

This made me happy, I enjoyed writing this. I hope you guys like it to!

Now, uh, what should I call you? Because my @ on here is MysticalWolf_Fanfics and my @ on most of my other socials is MysticalRose_Tears

So, what should I call you?

1: Wolfies
2: Wolf pups (Or just pups)
3: Teardrops
4: Roses
5: Other (Give me a name in the comments!)

Please let me know, or I will cry ;-;

Hope you all have a great day/night! Byeeeee!!

Word Count: 1021