Love? - 💚❤️ (Ft. 💙🌈)

Romantic!
Green Steve x Red Steve
(The first Green Steve x the first Red Steve that Rainbow Steve met :D)

Summary: Set after Rainbow Steve, Red Steve and Blue Steve save save Green Steve from The Nightmare King's trap.

Dedicated to AspenLovesRoleplay because they have been a constant fan of this book since the beginning, and we've known each other on here a little before that. This is my way of saying thank you UwU

Special announcement that I might regret at the end of the chapter OwO

Welp,

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"C'mon Green Steve! Follow me, quickly!" Rainbow Steve exclaimed, grabbing Green Steve by the hand and starting to run. Green Steve started to run with him, despite how weak he felt.

On the other hand, Red Steve was keeping Nightmare Steve on the ground for now by shooting a load of fireballs at him. It was very draining, but Red Steve couldn't afford to he hit.

"Red Steve, c'mon! That's enough now, otherwise he'll be to weak to get up here and fight me!" Blue Steve yelled down at them from the air. Red Steve smirked as he heard Nightmare Steve growl.

"Ha!" Red Steve said, as he stopped his fireball shooting and backed away as Nightmare Steve flew into the air.

"Right, you get out of here! I've got this thing covered." Blue Steve looked down at Red Steve, who glared at the Blue being for not letting him help, but he started running anyways.

"Wow, to focused on him to chase me? How weak of you!" Blue Steve taunted. The Nightmare King slowly turned to face him, and Blue Steve hid his ever growing fear. "What was that?" He growled, and Blue Steve shot lightning at him in response. "You heard me; weak."

They started battling it out, and Blue Steve started driving Nightmare Steve away from the others. The plan was working.

"Here, I'll make you a little area." Rainbow Steve said, starting to dig out a small room for Green Steve, who was quite shaken up. "T-Thank you for saving me.." Rainbow Steve looked back at Green Steve, and and smiled. "Of course! Although I couldn't of done it without the others. They did most of it. Wish I could've done more, but we've got you safe. Speaking of which, I hope the others get back soon." Around halfway through Rainbow talking, he has finished the little room for Green Steve, who gladly stayed inside it. He was scared out of his mind, so the seclusion helped him feel safe.

"Red Steve! Your back!" Rainbow Steve exclaimed happily, running over to him.
"Me punched!" He replied proudly, and Rainbow Steve smiled. "Yeah, you punched. Well we got Green Steve out okay, I think he's just scared. He's resting in there for a bit." Rainbow Steve said, motioning to the tiny room in the hill, and behold, Green Steve was in there.

"He is okay?" Red Steve asked, and Rainbow Steve almost squealed. 'I thought Red Steves were usually hostile! He's showing concern!'  The colourful being smiled as he mentally talked to himself. "Yeah, he's okay. Just shaken up." Rainbow Steve replied, and Red Steve nodded.

"Wait- Where's Blue Steve? Red Steve, have you seen him?" Rainbow Steve asked, starting to panic. "No." Red Steve replied, starting to mindlessly wander around, bored.

A few minutes of silence pass, and a familiar figure lands a little away from Rainbow Steve. "Blue Steve! Are you okay?!" Rainbow Steve asked, running over to him. Red Steve looked over, but said nothing as he stood by where Green Steve was hiding.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit tired. What about everyone else?" Blue Steve asked as him and Rainbow Steve stared walking back over to the others. "Yeah, we're okay. Red Steve is happy he got to punch things, and Green Steve is just resting." Rainbow explained, as they all stood on the mountain.

Rainbow Steve glanced at Green Steve, who nodded and walked out, standing next to Rainbow. "Thank you for saving me." Green Steve said shyly, and the other three smiled. "I- I don't think I can carry on with going on your adventure though Rainbow Steve..." he continued nervously. Rainbow Steve was confused by this. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I appreciate you saving me, I really do! But I'm not sure if I feel comfortable continuing to go with you on these adventures. I think I need to rest, to get my energy back a bit. Maybe find a new place to stay." Green Steve explained softly, and Rainbow Steve smiled sadly.

Rainbow Steve stepped over and hugged Green Steve. "I understand. I wish you would stay, but I understand. You've already done so much to help me." He replied, and Green Steve hugged him back.

Blue Steve and Red Steve smiled. 'Why do I feel weird about the fact that Rainbow Steve is hugging Green Steve?' Red Steve thought to himself, but shrugged it off.

"Thank you again." Green Steve stated, and they all nodded in response. "See you around!" Rainbow Steve shouted as Green Steve started to walk off.

"I going too." Red Steve said, causing Green Steve to pause. He was already at the bottom of the mountain, but he didn't mind. He curiously waited.

"I have fun, me punch. But now Red block I want." Red Steve said.

He heard Rainbow Steve reply with; "Ohh, okay. I understand. Bye Red Steve!"

"Cya Red Steve!" He heard Blue Steve shout.

'Oh heck- I need to go! I don't want to get caught eavesdropping..' Green Steve thought as he began to walk away through the forest, only to get stopped by Red Steve.

"I- Oh! Hi Red Steve! What'cha need?" The Green entity asked, pretending he hadn't just overheard anything. Red Steve just gazed at him for a while. Green Steve was extremely confused, and was about to speak up until Red Steve beat him to it.

"Me because you have feelings." Red Steve said, and Green Steve tilted his head in confusion. "Me feelings because have you." Green Steve just looked even more puzzled, and Red Steve just sighed.

He walked over to Green Steve and wrapped his arms around his waist, causing Green Steve to blush. "R-Red Steve?" Green Steve stuttered nervously. Red Steve smiled. "Me aloud kiss you?" He asked, a dark red blush danced across his face. Green Steve blushed madly at this. "I- I uh- Y-Yeah." Green Steve stuttered.

Red Steve leaned closer to Green Steve, and kissed him. Green Steve gently kissed back, wrapping his arms around Red Steve's neck. The kiss lasted for a hot second, both of them feeling compete in each other's arms.

They pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes. "M-Me love you.." Red Steve muttered, and Green Steve giggled. "Love you to." He replied, gently kissing Red Steve's cheek.

                   ~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

AspenLovesRoleplay I'm not to good at romance, but I hope you liked it! UwU

Now, the announcement.

Ready?

I don't think you are.

You are? Okay then.

In a few chapters time, requests will be opening :)

Stay tuned for that! Love y'all!
Have a great day/night everyone! <3 <3

Word Count: 1209