Hugs - 💙🤍

Anyone remember the Blue Steve Saga?

This is lightly based on that!
(Tbh I don't fully remember what happens lmao)

Platonic! (Friendship)
Blue Steve x Light Steve

Summary: After the two meet, Light Steve invites Blue Steve into his house to rest.
Upon talking for a while, and looking around, they discover that they've both been through a lot.

•What would their ship name be?
🦋BlueLight? (I think it'd be this one)
🦋LightBlue?
🦋Blught-

Eh.
Anyways-

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

"Do you want to come and rest up, Blue Steve? I can sense that you're tired." Light Steve asked thoughtfully, happy that he's made a new friend. Blue Steve smiled at him softly. "Yeah, that would be nice." He admitted, and Light Steve gently took him by the hand and led him inside.

It was quite a cosy house, most of the furniture and carpets being of light, almost pastel, colours, and there was a small fireplace at the end of the main room. The main room consisted of two rooms; a living room to the left, and a kitchen/dining area to the right.
There was a little hallway next to the living room, with two doors; one leading to a bedroom, the other to a bathroom.
All the windows were tinted white.

"Woah, this place is really nice Light Steve." Blue complimented, and the white haired being smiled softly. "Thank you, Blue. Do make yourself comfortable, I'll make us hot cocoa." He replied, walking over to the kitchen and getting busy with making drinks.

Blue Steve wandered around for a few minutes, before he stopped at a small bookshelf attached to the wall. Upon seeing the picture resting there, he got curious.
He carefully picked up the photo frame, and examined the photo. His breathing hitched, and he teared up.

It was a photo of Light Steve and Rainbow Steve standing next to each other, both laughing and having an arm around the other's torso. They were standing in front of a big Rainbow tree, and there were two people in the background of the photo who seemed to have jumped off of the tree and were flying around with rainbow coloured elytra's. One was a blond male with a grey and red hat, the other a brunette male with a blindfold. They were seemingly laughing as well, and a caption at the bottom read; 'True friends will always be family."

He stared at it, trying his best not to cry as memories started flooding back to him. Rainbow Steve..
A quiet whimper escaped his lips as he remembered all the adventures he had with him.

"Blue Steve, are you alright.?" Light Steve asked, placing two mugs of hot cocoa on the table.
Blue Steve quickly, but carefully, put the photo back on the shelf and rubbed his eyes with his sleeve. "I-I'm fine." He responded, but Light Steve didn't buy it. He walked over and Blue Steve looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Blue.?" He asked softly, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Blue Steve bit his lip as he started to cry again. 'He's so caring, just like Rainbow Steve..' Blue thought, but snapped out of it when he was pulled into a hug. He froze up for a moment, before breaking down crying and hugging back. "You were friends with my brother, weren't you?" He asked quietly, looking at the photo. "Rainbow Steve." He clarified quickly, turning his attention back to the crying Steve.
Blue Steve nodded, unable to form words, and Light Steve gave him a sympathetic look. Not that Blue saw it, but still.

Light stayed silent, just continuing to comfort Blue Steve. He started muttering soft things of reassurance to him as he started to calm down.

Blue Steve eventually calmed down, but the thoughts still tugged at his heart. "Hey, it's alright. When the time comes, we'll find him again. Now come on, I think you need to distract yourself." Light said gently, leading him over to the couch.

Light Steve sat down, patting the spot next to him, which Blue took. Pulling the Steve closer to him, he turned on the TV and wrapped a blanket around them.

They stayed snuggled up together watching movies until dark, when they fell asleep.

                     ~🌿🍀A/N🍀🌿~

Alright, I'll admit, I had fun writing this XD

Anyways, that's two oneshots in a row! :>
This one is short, but whatever-

I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night, and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!

Word Count: 761
<3