Peaceful - 💙🌈

Romantic!
Blue Steve x Rainbow Steve

Summary: Blue Steve, unable to sleep, is lying in bed and admiring how peaceful his little Rainbow looked. And Rainbow calls him out for it.

Just some light hearted fluff of a ship that no one can hate (my opinion, I respect everyone's ships :D)

How was everyone's Christmas? What did you all get? I hope you all had a great time!

                 ~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Blue Steve sighed as he lay awake, gazing at the ceiling. "Why is it so hard to just fall asleep?" He mutters quietly, his hair ruffling slightly from the small breeze that came through the half open window.

The blue entity rolled over onto his side to see Rainbow Steve fast asleep. He blushed lightly from how adorable he was just lying there. His usual amber eyes were shut gently, his chest rising and falling in a calm manner, his fluffy hair messed up from the breeze.

"You're so perfect.." Blue Steve muttered quietly as he admired his lover, his face still tinted with a gentle pink. "That's very flattering Blue, but you're literally watching me sleep weirdo." Rainbow joked, opening one eye.

Blue Steve quickly went red in the face from embarrassment and turned so he was facing away from the multicoloured Steve. He then proceeded to curl up and bury his face in a pillow.

Rainbow Steve giggled, smiling as he sat up. He shifted over to Blue Steve, wrapping his arms around his torso, causing Blue Steve to become flustered. "Rain.." He whined, and the amber eyed Steve giggled. "You're perfect as well babe." He said, leaning over and kissing Blue Steve's cheek before returning to his original position.

The blue entity turned around so he was facing the other, and kissed him softly. Rainbow Steve practically melted at the spot, just barely being able to kiss back.

Blue Steve chuckled as he pulled away, seeing Rainbow so flustered made him smile. "Cuddle?" He asked, and the Rainbow coloured entity nodded as he snuggled into his lover.

"Baby," Rainbow Steve purred, and Blue Steve hummed in response. "I love you." He mumbled quietly, beginning to feel sleepy again. Blue chuckled, pulling his lover as close as possible. "I love you too, my little Rainbow~"

Rainbow whined at that, but still smiled.

They curled up together and, after a while, they fell asleep in the comfort of each other's arms.

                     ~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

I apologise for the small chapter, I just wanted to get something out today ;-;

Next Oneshot will *hopefully* be longer UwU

Have an amazing rest of your day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 448
<3