Skyline - 🌈💚

Platonic! (Friendship)
Rainbow Steve x Green Steve
(Wholesome chapter :D)

Summary: Based around the beginning of Steve Saga Origins, after Rainbow Steve got saved by Green Steve. Rainbow Steve was stressing out since he knew basically nothing, and Green Steve calmed him down by showing him the skyline.

•Third Person PoV

"Rainbow Steve? Are you alright? I know you said you needed to rest, but you've been in there a while.." Green Steve asked, whilst gently knocking on the door to his bedroom. After receiving no response, he gently opened the door, and saw Rainbow Steve curled up on the bed.

He sighed, entering the room. "Rainbow Steve? You alright?" He asked softly, sitting down next to the colourful Steve. Rainbow Steve looked at him momentarily, before nodding his head no.

"I'm just so confused! I know literally nothing about this world, how it works! I don't even fully know who I am! It's so frustrating I just can't deal with it!" He yelled in frustration, and Green Steve gave him a sympathetic look. "Hey, c'mere Rainbow.." Green Steve said, and Rainbow Steve crawled over to him.

Green Steve rubbed circles on the young Steve's back. "Watching the skyline always calms me down. Wanna try that?" He suggested, and the Rainbow entity gave him a confused look. "What's a skyline?" He asked, and Green Steve smiled. "It's basically a horizon, it's how far you can see out. Usually you see it on mountains or over the sea at sunset, but you actually have a pretty good view of it from the roof."

Rainbow Steve smiled at this. "Can you show me?" He asked excitedly, and Green Steve laughed. "Sure! Follow me!" Green Steve exclaimed, gently grabbing Rainbow Steve's hand and leading him outside.

They climbed on to the top of tree stump from the remains of the tree of life, and sat down. The sun was slowly setting, and the two Steve's gazed out. "Woah.." Rainbow Steve muttered in awe.

Green Steve chuckled as Rainbow Steve moved to rest his head on the Green entity's shoulder, continuing to look out at the skyline.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" Green Steve asked, wrapping an arm around his friend. "Yeah, it is." Rainbow Steve responded, snuggling in slightly.

They stayed like that until nightfall and then went inside to rest for the night.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

Sorry it was so short XD

Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate these emojis?

🏙 🌇 🌃 🌌 🏞 🌄 🌆 🌉 🎑 🌠 🎇 🌁 🌅 🎆

Like, look how pretty they are ✨

Anyways, see you in the next chapter! Bye!

Word Count: 426