Stacy's Brother - 💙🤍

Romantic!
Blue Steve x Light Steve

Set in the Spirit World, and based off the song at the top of the chapter.

Italics are song lyrics

Normal font is the actual chapter :)

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

I've been hanging out with Stacy

Blue Steve laughed as he chased after Rainbow Steve, who had started a game of tag he was trying so hard up win.

Everybody thinks we're dating

Soon enough, Blue Steve caught up to Rainbow Steve, and sent them both tumbling to the ground in a fit of laughter. Blue had landed on top of Rainbow, who was laughing as he tried to get up.

Once he had calmed down, Blue Steve stood up offering Rainbow a hand, which he gladly took.

"Are you two dating?" A Yellow Steve that was passing by asked, and both Rainbow and Blue chuckled. "No, we're not. We're just friends."

'Cause I spend my weekends hanging at her house

"Eek!" Rainbow Steve squeaked, crawling over to Blue Steve and hugging him. Blue Steve hugged back laughing. "It's not that scary Rainbow."
"It's a horror film, yes it is!"
Blue Steve just laughed, and they continued to watch.

She's apart of the cheer team
Top of her class, and she's Prom Queen

Everyone admired Rainbow, and looked up to him. They were often jealous of Blue for being so close to their idol.
Rainbow Steve was always cheering on other people, he was very intelligent, and he had a very good fashion sense.

When we study chemistry, she unbuttons her blouse.

Blue Steve and Rainbow Steve would often read together in the summer, and sometimes Rainbow would undo a few buttons on his shirt because of how hot it was.
Blue Steve didn't mind, and he never thought much of it. They were friends, and he was fine with it.

But I got a secret I must confess

Blue Steve had a diary that no one had read except for him. Not even Rainbow Steve had seen it, even though he'd asked about it a few times before.

Blue Steve always said it had personal things, or secrets he wasn't willing to share.

It's not her laugh or the way she'd dress
She's not the reason I've been thinking 'bout love

"Who you thinking of?" Rainbow Steve asked with a giggle, watching as Blue Steve was in a world of his own. He received a small glare, which caused him to laugh.

Every weekend, when we hang out

Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve were watching TV in the living room of Rainbow's house, laughing and mocking a drama show that was on.

I loose my cool when he's around

"Oh, hi Blue! I should've guessed you were round!"
Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve glanced over to face the voice.

And I don't know if this is just a crush

Blue Steve blushed, looking back at the TV. "Hey Light Steve." Rainbow greeted, inviting him to hang around with them.

How do I find the words to tell her

Blue stayed quieter than usual, and soon the drama programme had finished.
Light Steve asked to speak with Blue Steve in the hall, and Blue Steve agreed.

When they were in the hall, Light Steve gently pushed Blue Steve against the wall, pinning him there. Blue Steve blushed deeply, looking at the Steve in front of him.
"Blue Steve, can I kiss you?" Light Steve asked softly, earning a small nod from the other.

Light Steve kissed Blue Steve, who quickly kissed back.
Rainbow Steve, who had followed them, stared in shock.

I'm in love with Stacy's brother..

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
I don't usually do song based things, but when I heard this song, I thought it fitted this ship.

Anyways, I hope you have a great rest of your day/night, and I'll see you all in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 654
<3