Comfort - 🐓🤖

Based on the episode at the top of the chapter.

You know how Galaxy Suit actually apologised, and how they sounded genuinely concerned? Yeah, it'll be based around that because the actual concern in Galaxy Suit's voice melted my heart 🥺

Go to around 11:20 to find the part I'm on about! (It's a few seconds after that, but it is there)

Anyways-

Summary: After Galaxy Suit apologies to Sabre and they head toward the Rainbow Town again, he can't help but still feel terrible, causing him to be a bit panicky. Sabre notices this, and comforts him.

Side note! In this AU (Book), Galaxy Ship and Galaxy Suit are both separate, and they also both have a physical form.
Galaxy Ship's physical form is a robot-like Steve (Mentioned in a previous chapter), whilst Galaxy Suit's appearance is a darker version of Galaxy Steve (The colours are darker, and the galaxy pattern is harder to make out. His eyes are also a very pale yellow)

There will be mentions of panicking in this, just a quick heads up. Nothing to series though!

Platonic or romantic! Up to you how you see it :D

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Galaxy Suit's PoV (Not third person, shocking, I know)

Sabre was leading me back to the 'Rainbow Town' as he called it, but to be honest I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. What were we doing again?

"Galaxy Suit? You there?"

I snapped out of my daze like state and looked at Sabre, who looked concerned. His chocolate brown hair was a little messy since he has taken his helmet off. "Galaxy Suit?" He asked again, and I jumped slightly. "S-Sorry, I kinda zoned out.." I apologised, and he nodded.

"Why don't you take your helmet off?" He asked, and I nodded, pressing a few buttons before hearing a soft click. I gently pulled the helmet off, my dark purple hair going frizzy as I desperately attempted to flatten it down.

Sabre gently tugged on my arm, and I stopped messing with my hair, putting my hands back by my side. He gently grabbed my hand and lead me over to the wall of the town, placing his helmet down. I copied his actions.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, and I froze. "What's wrong? What's wrong? Really Sabre?" I asked looking down. I started to feel panic rising inside of me. "What's wrong? If it wasn't for 'God Steve' I would have killed you! And you just say it's fine!?" I yelled, feeling that same panic taking over my brain. "Galaxy Suit, it's fine-"
"I basically just killed you, Sabre! It is not fine! I lit-"

"Hey hey hey, relax." Sabre said softly, putting his hands on my shoulders. My reaction was to look at him. "You're very clearly freaking out, okay? Please try to relax. I know it might be hard, but just try, okay?" His words began to comfort me as I slowly calmed down. "But-" I tried, before just shutting my mouth as I looked down to avoid eye contact.

I felt my eyes become slightly watery, and I cursed quietly. I heard Sabre sigh gently, as he removed one hand from my shoulder. "Galaxy Suit, look at me." He said, and I didn't move. He sighed again, putting his free hand under my chin and gently lifting my head up.

I was engulfed in a hug, and I froze for a moment before hugging back. "It's okay, I'm here." He whispered reassuringly, bringing us down into a sitting position against the wall.

I tightened my grip on him, and hugged him tightly, as if I was subconsciously reassuring myself that he was here. I felt him hug back as he shifted me so my head was lying on his chest.

We sat there for a while as he stated playing with my dark purple hair.

"C'mon, let's try and contact Galaxy Steve, Lucas and The Galaxy Ship, yeah?" Sabre asked, and I pushed myself up into a sitting position beside him. "Yeah, let's go." I replied as we stood up and started to head into the Rainbow Town.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

This was actually cute, although I see this as a platonic relationship more than romantic.

Word Count: 713
<3