Accidental Confession - 💜📌

Romantic!
Professor Red x Purple Steve

So I was writing this anyways, but I found out that DragonStarDust000 shipped this, and it gave me the motivation to finish it XD

Summary: When Purple Steve was trying to get Professor Red to look after himself, he slips up on his words; accidentally admitting his feeling to the other.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Purple Steve's PoV

My fingers gently grazed the buttons on the remote as I watched the TV quietly.
I was curled up for warmth as I tried to focus on the television, but my mind kept wandering off.

I was alone for the most part.

Rainbow Steve had gone out exploring with Blue Steve, they decided to stay out for the night camping.
So I was almost completely alone.

I mean, Professor Red is here, but he's been doing work all day. He hasn't really left the lab; unless he needed to grab a drink.

Actually, maybe I should check on him. It's pretty late, he should be asleep.

I sigh gently, turning off the TV and sliding off the couch. I walk quietly to the door and down the hallway, the soft echo of my footsteps trailing with me.

Upon reaching the door to the actual lab, I carefully input the code into the keypad and hear the sharp click, meaning the door is unlocked.

I push the door open and step inside, closing it behind me and hearing another sharp click, meaning the door has locked again.

I glance around at the lights in the wall; Carefully kept behind glass. I found the lab fascinating, there is always so much stuff here, some of the things being kinda pretty.

I walked into the main part of the lab, chuckling softly at all of the notes scattered throughout the room.
There were so many different things carefully kept, it was almost overwhelming.

I walk over to the door on the right, and I quietly open and close it.
I walk down a small hallway and stop at the door to Red's office.

I open it slightly, peaking through and spotting the familiar red haired male typing away at the computer. There were books and papers stacked up on his desk, so many piles of papers and files on the floor, in general it was pretty messy. 'What the heck has he been working on?'

I gently stepped in the room, knocking on the door slightly as I closed it.
I saw his red eyes flicker over to me for a second, before going straight back to his screen.

I sighed, walking over to him; avoiding all of the stuff littered around his room. I sighed again, leaning on the back of his chair.

"Red-" I started, quickly getting cut off.
"Please don't lean on my chair."

I rolled my eyes, but did what he said and stopped leaning on it. "It's almost midnight, can this wait? You need sleep." I asked carefully.

Professor Red sighed, saving his work yet not closing it. He spun around and looked at me. "What do you want?" He asked, sounding frustrated.

"What I want is for you to take care of yourself." I replied sternly, he rolled his eyes in response. "Red, please.. It's late, go to bed. You can finish this tomorrow." I paused for a second. "Or later today, technically." I added after glancing at the clock.