Dance with me - 🌌💥

Platonic! (Family)
Galaxy Steve x Void Steve

This is based on when they were younger, so Void isn't evil at the moment.
They're brothers in this if you couldn't tell XD

Summary: Just a short wholesome chapter between Galaxy Steve and Void Steve :D

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Rain gently fell from the faded clouds, tapping on the rooftops and windows as the droplets of water slid down to the grassy ground.

The stars were peeking from behind and in between the cloud littered sky, like little sparks flickering in the dark.

A gentle mist had resided below the skyline, so when you gazed off into the distance things looked fuzzy.

A door could be heard opening and closing, before a pair of footsteps shuffled carefully across the concrete. The being that the footsteps belong to sat down, his legs dangling gently over the edge.

He looked at the one next to him.
"What do you find so interesting about the rain?" The figure asked, knocking their hood down and letting their hair soak up the water. "I just find it calming. Is it not calming to you?" He replied, his golden eyes locking eye contact with the pair of red ones. The red eyed one shrugged, turning his attention to the night sky.

"Your not much of a talker, are you Void?" He asked, and the being- Void, looked back at him again. "No, not particularly. Sorry Galaxy." Galaxy sighed, but smiled softly.

He stood up, and offered a hand to his brother. Despite earning a puzzled expression from the darker clothed one, he grabbed his hand and pulled himself up.

"Wanna dance with me?" He asked softly, and Void chuckled quietly. "Sure."

They held each other as they started dancing around on the rooftop, somehow moving in sync with each other.

Galaxy Steve started humming a small tune, and Void soon harmonised with him.

Both brothers danced in the rain, smiling and savouring the moments they were making together.

Sure, they slipped every now and again, but they always caught one another and laughed it off. Galaxy was the one who kept slipping the most, even though he was the one leading the dance.

"This is nice.." Void Steve whispered softly, Galaxy smiling at him. "Yeah, it is."

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

This is cute- So cute tbh-

By the way, requests are still open.
(Please help, I'm struggling for ideas ;-;)

I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night!
Bye!

Word Count: 418
<3