Acquaintances to say the least - 🌀💙

Romantic!
Blue Steve x Hypno Steve
(Haven't seen this ship before, so uh, let's see how this turns out)
This will probably be a short chapter since I'm not familiar with the ship, but I hope it isn't to bad.

Summary: Two people run into each other in the Spirit World, and make a few new bonds that they didn't expect to.

Note: In this Hypno Steve doesn't sound like Blue Steve, he has his own voice. Okay bye.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Blue Steve gently walked through the forest, glancing around at the nature. It was beautiful. 'I can see why Green Steves love it so much.' He thought to himself.

As he strolled along, his attention was caught by a bird. 'A parrot? What's it doing here? I thought they lived in Jungles!' He guessed it had just flown a long way, it did look pretty tired.

Blue Steve pulled out a small handful of seeds that he had on him, and put them in the palm of his hand. He gently reached out towards the parrot, offering it the food. It reluctantly flapped towards the Blue entity, and landed on the side of his hand.

It started eating the seeds, pecking them up one by one. Blue Steve chuckled, and gently stroked it. It was a pretty cyan colour, while its chest was a bright yellow. The feathers sticking up off the top of its head were a lime-ish colour, and it was very soft.

Once the parrot had finished eating the seeds, it momentarily sat on Blue Steve's shoulder, and nuzzled against his cheek. 'His way of saying thanks I guess.' He thought, and then the parrot flew off.

"Cute?" Blue Steve asked, although it was definitely more on the rhetorical side.

He decided to keep walking, as the parrot had flown away.

He made it about a hundred blocks or so before bumping into someone. Both males stumbled backwards. "Oh, sorry." Blue Steve apologised, before the other let out a small laugh that made him freeze. 'That laugh.. No...' Blue Steve felt a hand on his shoulder, so he glanced up.

"It's you. It's actually you." He muttered in disbelief, looking at the Steve in front of him. "Who else could it be, looking so broken like me?" He said in response, smirking. Blue Steve sighed. "Go away Hypno Steve.." Blue mumbled, but there was a hint of sadness in his voice. He didn't really want Hypno to leave, but there was no way that he would feel the same.

"Do you really want me to leave," Hypno Steve paused, taking the opportunity to push Blue Steve against the tree, pinning his hands above his head. "Or do you want me to stay?"

Blue Steve felt his face heat up. He tried to say something in response, but just gave up and glanced away. Hypno Steve chuckled, and tilted Blue Steve's head up to face him again. "You're cute, I wanna see you." Hypno Steve complimented, causing Blue Steve's face to turn even more red. "You're practically a Red Steve now hun." Hypno teased, and Blue Steve huffed in annoyance.

"You know exactly what you're doing, please just kiss me already." Blue Steve stated, and Hypno Steve chuckled. "You sure?" He asked, to which Blue Steve nodded.

He leaned in and kissed Blue Steve, letting his hands free so he could wrap his own arms around Blue Steve's waist. Blue Steve wrapped his now freed arms around Hypno Steve's upper torso, and kissed back.

When they pulled away, they were both blushing. "So, uh... Are we, y'know.." Blue Steve stuttered, and Hypno Steve smirked. "Acquaintances to say the least." He responded, pecking Blue Steve on the lips.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

Eh, it was kinda cute I guess. Definitely not one of my favourites, but it's alright

What did you think?

Word Count: 648