Chapter 10: Holy Night

Slowly opening your eyes,to a brand new day,looking at the calendar....it's the 24th of December.
"Ah,it's time.Finally !" you say out loud,waking the Foxes up.
"Oi,Shikikan,is it time to make Kids ?" Kaga asks,playfully.
"Sister,it's Christmas,that's what he meant." Akagi adds.

"We still can make Kids....Kaga ?" Akagi says,looking over to her Sister.
"Girls,i promise,i will make you happy.But today...it's special." you say.
"Ara Ara,why are you so high,Shikikan ?" Akagi points out.

"What do you me-....Ah,i see it." you say,then..realizing who is high.
"Shall get breakfast Dar-ling ?" Akagi says,sending chills down your spine,and happiness through your veins.Weird combo ay ?

Getting dressed in Christmas clothes is required today.So the Foxes have thought something out.
Slowly,you get dressed not trying to fall back asleep,while standing...
"Shikikan~ we want food.Hurry up." the Foxes says,waiting for you to get dressed and leave.
"I am going~"you sing,on your way out the Room.

Being in the kitchen,you await the hungry,fearsome desire of your Fox Girls.Once they arrive,they sit down and look at you,as if...you forgot something.Did you really forget something ?
"Girls,what is your command ?"you say,bowing down.

"Bacon with Eggs and a warm coffee.We await." Kaga says in a dominant tone.Ready to,uhm...eat,you ? What ?
"Your wish is my Command." you say,getting to work.
"it should stay like that." Akagi says.
"*nervous laugh* Of course!" you say,holding your bones so they don't make noises while shivering.

Minutes pass,finally ! You deliver what they wanted.Bacon with Eggs,fresh from Shikikan.Made with love and care.
"Shikikan,it smells super nice !" Kaga says.
"Shikikan,you know you are our good boy,right ?" Akagi asks,gesturing with her finger for you to get closer.
"What is it ?" you say bowing down a bit.

"We love you~" Akagi whispers into your Ear.
Suddenly you grab her neck and whisper,the same back.Then letting go of her,leaving her excited to eat.
"Now then,today and tomorrow are the last days of the Storm.I will go and prepare wood for tonight" you say,walking off...before your Crimson Red Sweetheart calls you back.

"Shikikan,how about a Christmas Dinner,in the upstairs living Room for tonight~?"Akagi says,excitedly.While Kaga is just occupied with enjoying her Food.

Setting a log on the ready to be split.Hitting it,produces a thump....your Axe is blunt.Heading over to the small workshop your property has,you find a File you begin sharpening it.
Finishing soon after,you return to the log,hitting it,the Axe goes right through.Like a hot Knife through butter.

Speaking of Butter,you smell...cooking ! The Foxes are crafting a Masterpiece again ! Slowly getting inside the House,to take a better....wiff.At what the Foxes are cooking,you see.They are cutting meat,as if the meat has done something to them,brutally cutting it into pieces.
With glowing Eyes,you see Akagi and Kaga prepare the meat for the three of you.

Suddenly...they smell something.
"Ara Ara,Shikikan is being a bad boy.Don't be shy,you know we love you a lot." Akagi says,with her eyes back to normal.
"He can be a bad boy today,right ?" Kaga ask her Nee-san.She nods in response.
"Ah you two,i didn't mean to interrupt,i just took a,wiff,of something delicious.And thought you two where at work again.Sorry~" you say,hoping to keep your existence.

"Shikikan,what about Chicken breasts~ with crisp roasted potatoes and a onion-ginger sauce,for tonights dinner ?" Kaga proposes,putting her accent  to much on a, *cough* special word.
"Of course,sounds great.I'll be heading back now,please don't exhaust yourselves,you can take a break outside if you want to." you tell them before heading back outside,into the freezing weather,with no sign of the Sun.

Hearing the sliding door,slide,open.It reveals two Angels,stepping outside...seeing they beloved Shikikan,chopping Wood.Like a complete idiot,because he is cutting them too small...