Chapter 11: Scary Fun

With the Snow Storm done and over with,hopefully...

You start to make plans for New Years Eve,trying to surprise your Wives.You try to do it in your office again.That sounds wrong....

"Morning Darling." Kaga says,gently taping on your back.Like a cat,wanting food.
"Waaa...Kaga~ leave him with me still a bit.I want to eat him..." Akagi says,still asleep.
"Kaga,please wake her up." you tell her.
"I want something in return,dummy." Kaga says.

"What is th-i see." you realize it and drag the White Fox Close and give her a Kiss.
"Alright,Nee-san,time to make food for our Husband." Kaga says,shaking Akagi out of her sleep.

Suddenly Akagi just jumps up,as if she was shocked out of her sleep.Her the word,Husband.
"Morning Darling,Kaga." Akagi says,stretching her Tails.Letting out a small eep.
"What do you two sweethearts want to eat ?" you ask them.

A few seconds pass....the foxes look at each other and then back to you.
"We want to eat....YOU" Akagi says,climbing on top of you,with Kaga joining after her,they form a,Fluff Train,almost.

Feeling the pressure from having your Wives on your Torso,is crushing.
Not only for your organs...but also for your bones.They are not heavy individually,but together they form a Force to be reckoned with.As expected from Two Foxes.

"Girls,please..i can't breathe." you say,pleading for them to get down.
"A little more,hold your breathe.You are our Husband now,you have to support us." Akagi says,stroking your hair.
"Dummy,i will move further Down then,if you can't breathe." Kaga says,moving from your lower Rib Cage,down to your Stomach,making it worse.
"Girls please,welp." you say,they just laugh it off.

But then,they get off and dress,then head downstairs.While you think you broke a few ribs and lost your Stomach to a physical phenomenon called pressure.

Leaving Pain and Broken Bones aside,you get up.Firmly,ready to serve and support your Waif--Wives.

Dressed,you head down stairs.Where the Foxes eagerly await they'r Husband.To make them Food.
"So,what will it be today,beside me ?" you ask them.They'r Ears and Tails start wagging while they think,they'r wag simulates a Flag flying through the Wind.

"Ah ! We want Pancakes." Akagi says quickly,with smile.
"Yes ! Pancakes,go on dummy.Serve us." Kaga says,dominantly.
"Sorry Husband,didn't mean to sound so angry." Kaga says,letting her head down.

You go over to their side of the Table.Firmly you straighten Kaga's Spine,lift her Head and finally,grab the base of her Tails.She let's out a very,pleasurable,Eek.

"You as my Wives,will take care of me,in any way you can.I as a Husband,as you two said before ,will support you in any way i can." you say,dominating the mood in the house.
"Thank you very much Darling.We needed to hear that." Akagi says,tails wagging very excitedly.
"That's nice and all...but i am still hungry~"Kaga says,pouting.

You turn around and as Quick as one can say "I have two cute,fluffy,adorable,marvelous,elegant and sexy Fox Twins as Wives" you finish the Pancakes,served.Hot.

"Oi Husband,where's the syrup ?" Kaga asks,seeing no syrup with her pancakes.
"Oh,i forgot.Excuse my ignorance Sweetheart." you say,putting the syrup on the table.
Quickly and with lots of pleasure and joy the Foxes feast upon your freshly made Pancakes.

The Plan for today is to...you don't have a plan...
"Girls,do you want to do something today ?" you ask,hoping they'll forgive you for not having a Plan.
"Ara,Husband doesn't have a Plan for today..." Akagi says,eating Pancakes,elgantly.Just like her Sister.
"You could say that...I am very Sorry." you say.
"It's fine Husband.Hmm.." They both start to think.