Chapter 26: Fluffy Ice Cream

A hot breeze blows through the slightly opened Bedroom window. Your body feels heavy and your mind tells you to stay in bed. But, even with some downs.. Life goes on. Especially if you have to beautiful Fox Waifus.

Fox Morning Stretch

"Nee-sama~, what are you doing?" the White fox twin says.
"Kaga~! Don't wake our Husband... I want to make him a surprise." Akagi's words send a wave of excitement down your spine, a good one.
"What type of surprise?" Kaga asks, you can feel the bed move from both wagging their Tails.
"A cold one~!" the Crimson Red Fox says in an erotic tone.

"Alright, you two got my attention!" you burst up.
"Nyoah~ Husband-sama, you're already awake~." Akagi says.
"I'm really sorry, but as long as you two stay together with me. Your safety is my responsibility." you announce, in a serious tone.

"Thank you Husband-chan!" they both hug you tightly.

Once both have stretched, together you head downstairs.
You give the AC a quick look, it's working as intended. It has a built-in Function for when the Room, or in this case House, Temperature drops below the set limit. It would turn on and function until the temperature is way above the set limit.

The Foxes sit down at the table while you enter a mysterious door beside the Stairs.
"Husband-sama? Where did you go?" you hear a quick and frightening voice say.

BANG

The Door closed. You start to hear panic break out.
"Husband-san! Did the Door eat you?! Husband!!" Kaga yells, hitting the door.

Starting to hear scratches, you quickly run-up to the door.
"Kaga! Please stop scratching the door! You will only hurt yourself!" you yell.
"But the Door ate you! How can I sit still?!" Kaga asks, continuing to scratch the door.

Quickly opening the door, you look at Kaga.
"Husband-san~! You are still in one piece! The door didn't eat you!"  Kaga's happy.
"I was scared as well... so it is my fault. My little white Fox..." you give her a kiss on the head.

"Don't just go into random parts of the house me or my Nee-san don't know of~!" Kaga pouts.
"Sorry, but I had to check on something. Look here~" you point out.
The Foxes stare curiously at a Ventilator.

"Husband-sama, what is that thing?" Akagi asks, taking a peek behind the door you just came out from.
"That is a ventilator you two, it does the same job as the AC." you tell them, not knowing they don't know what, AC, means.

They stare back at you.
"What is...A..C...AC?" Akagi asks.
"That is the Air Conditioner for short, AC. That big thing up there." you explain to them.
"Oh! So the big Air moving thing!" Kaga replies happily.
"Yes, that big Air moving thing." you say. moving towards the Kitchen after plugging the Ventilator in, moving the air upstairs into the bedroom as well.

"Here is your Ice Coffee, what do you want to eat?" you ask them.
"Ano... how about... Ice Cream?" Akagi replies after careful thinking.
"Dear, that is desert. Something else." you add.