Chapter 36: Little Pool Foxes

Awakening to the sound of wagging. Your eyes are graced by the warm smiles of your Daughter Akagima and Kagami.
"Morning, Papa!" they almost yell, racing your way as you slowly awake on the Chair. They conquer each of your feet and you now serve as a chair for them.

"Good Morning, my lovely Daughters~." you pat their heads and give them lots of kisses.
The Mothers slowly wag their way out of sleep and stretch their Tails.
"Morning, Husband-kun~!" your Wives greet you.
"Mama!" your Daughters jump onto the Bed and hug their Mothers tightly. 

"I'll go make breakfast, don't be late." you remind your Family, grabbing your clothes.

Downstairs, you look outside. The Crops are ready for harvest, but not all, the second harvest will come soon.
The Fridge holds the ingredients to make your Fox Family smile. Milk, Ice, Eggs, small Bacon cubes. Yanking them on the Counter, you start working your Husband magic.

Carefully descending, your Family sits down with stomachs growling. The Daughters rest on their Mother's lap.

You present them with everyone's favourite food, Bacon and Eggs. Slicing a fresh Tomato, putting it on the Table and finally, you sit down as well.
"Papa! Thanks for the yummy food!" Kagami throws her hands up.
"Mama, can we eat now~?" Akagima look up at Akagi. 
Kaga carefully takes a bit of food on the spoon and holds it up for her Daughter. With a large bite, equal if not greater to the Mother's, the food disspears. So does half the spoon.

"It's sho yummy~..." the Daughters munch wagging their Tails joyfully, perhaps a little longer and they'll take off like Helicopters.
Akagima looks around the table for something.
"What is it, sweetie?" you ask her.
"I'm thirsty..." her ears drop. You race for the water, even faster you find the biggest Glass in the House and fill it up. 
Gently you present Akagima with it.
"Eh... Papa, can we have straws?" Kagami thinks.

Panick-searching through the cabinets, you find some. Softly, you put them in the large Glass and watch as your Daughters drink. In ticks the Glass disappears, the contents only.
"Thanks, Papa!" the Girls are happy again.
"Eat up, you need the energy." you point out.

Breakfast passes and there's a table-full of Plates and cutlery to clean. Your Wives volunteer for the Job but you order them otherwise.
"Please take care of our Sweethearts." as the Male of the House, you order your Females.
"But, Husband-san~! You can't do everything yourself, you need to rest!" your Wives words bear truth, but none is greater than the will of the Husband.
"Next time, maybe." these are final words before you get to work.

Time passed. You feel the need of shopping rise in the Foxes, the Mothers. Grabbing your Tablet, you open the AC and sit down in between your Family on the Couch.
"Papa, what is that vrrt thing?" a bright smile forms hearing her words.
"That's the Air Conditioner, it refreshes the air in the House." you explain to them.

The Daughters put their fingers close to their mouth, as if in deep thought. 

You open your Tablet and access a local Store's Website. Thankfully this has Kid's Toys.
"Girls, do you want something from here?" you point to the Tablet.
"Is this another one of your Devices, Papa?" Kagami asks.
"Yup. It can do a lot of things. But for now, we'll use it for buying Toys."  

Your Daughters look a little worried.
"What's wrong you two?" you worry about them.
"Papa, we don't want Toys." their words should be a surprise, but are not.
"But then?" you ask.
"Mama said the Pool is fun. Can we go?" Kagami asks, tweaking your shirt.

Akagi and Kaga nod reassuringly.
"We can go, but go with your Mother to change first, okay?" 
The little Foxes nod eagerly, excitement blooming from them. Akagi and Kaga bring them upstairs. This is your time to prepare the Pool. 

Outside, the heat still present, in a much weaker form compared to the past weeks.  You check the Water, decently cool and it's clean. Perfect the Younglings.

As you sit down to wait, your Wives return with the Daughters in cute swimsuits. 
"Husband-chan, we used some Sakura Magic to make these, as you might guess." Kaga points out.
"I suspected something similar. Let's let the Girl in." you say standing up.

Akagi and Kaga rest both Daughters in your arms and climb into the Pool. Slowly you put both Kagami and Akagima in the Pool, careful not to drop them in.
"Papa, can you put us down, please?" Akagima asks.
"On the ground?" you ask, anxious of your possible mistakes.
"In the Pool, please." Kagami adds, reassuring you. 

Without their Mother's help, they start swimming casually. The Twins are still watching over them though. 
Shocked and amazed, you get in as well. Just as the Little Pool Foxes make their first lap. 
"How is the Water?" you ask everyone.
"Papa, it's super nice!" the Daughters happily say.
"It's pleasant, dear Husband-sama." the Twins cuddle up to you.

Akagi and Kaga rest their heads on your shoulders, making it their pillow. 

Continuing to do their Laps, Akagima and Kagami are getting tired.
"Mama, Papa, can we go eat soon~?" they ask.
"Sure, we'll get out and prepare for you three. Papa will bring you in afterwards, okay?" Akagi suggest to the Daughters. They nod in response.

The Twins dry off as best as they can and head inside. 

"Want to go in or do a few more laps?" you ask.
"We want to do four more each!" they happily say. You lay back and watch them swim. This will give them a very good Night's sleep.

As the younglings finish their laps, they swim over to you and grab onto your arms.
"Papa~! We're hungry!" kissing both on the head, you get out the Pool and reach for one of them. Carefully sitting them on the Ground, wrapping a towel around each of them you gently posh them inside.

Quickly you cover the Pool and get inside the House yourself.
"Mama!" the Kids race to their Mothers and cuddle them. The Twins ignore the food on the Counter, letting you guess that it's ready. 

"Husband-chan, we'll dry them off upstairs in the bath. Please prepare the food until we're back." the Twins let you know.
"Don't worry about it." you take a peak at the Dumpling steaming away under a lid.

Taking out four plates, you set them on the Table. Realizing one is missing, you ponder over it... 

You forgot yourself! You love your Family to their Core, so it's no wonder you forget about yourself sometimes. 
Setting down the final plate, you change into your House clothes and wait for the Foxes.

From the Bathroom upstairs, Akagi and Kaga carefully step down with their Daughters resting on their arms. Captivated by the smell, they sit down and everybody, besides you, wags their Tails.
"Thanks for the yummy food, Mama!" the little Foxes say joyfully. Their Mothers ruffle their heads.

Soon after Dinner, the House falls silent. Nature has her Musicians playing tunes of slumber, as they little Foxes are brought upstairs by their Mamas.

In the Bedroom, you open the window for the little ones. Nature has settled for a constant soothing tone for its Sounds.
The Mothers rest beside their Daughters as they also fall asleep. 

The Husband of the house lies on his Chair, watching as his Family rests after an active day. Slowly your eyes close and you enter a very soothing Sleep.