Chapter 27: Dusk Relaxation

As the morning breaks out, so are the Foxes. 

Happily jumping on the bed with energy and vigour to take action during this new day. 
"Nee-sama, what about this Tail?" source being the white Fox.
"Ara? Let's see... you have to use a brush to tend to your Tails, Kaga." her Nee-san replies.

"I'll ask Husband-kun when he wakes up." Kaga says.
"Kaga, look. My Tails are the same as yours... they're ruffled." Akagi remarks, putting a question in the middle of your thoughts.

Enough listening to your Foxyfus talking about their poor Tails being ruffled. Time for action!
"Morning you two, I hear the words. Tail and Ruffled. How may I help?" you offer.
"Wah~! Husband-san! Good Morning!" Kaga wags her tails.

"Kaga, can you spin around... please?" you ask.
The White Fox twin spins and wags her tails. You notice the lower part of her tails is ruffled.

"Do you two wash your tails thoroughly?" you dominantly ask.
They stare, tilting their heads.
"Yes... why wouldn't we Husband-sama?" Akagi replies.
"Kaga's tails are ruffled and even hardened on th--" without letting you finish Kaga bows downs in front of you.

"Husband-sama! Please help us. I beg you." her words truly hurt.
"Kaga, you don't have to beg. If you need a brush I'll give you one." you pat her head slowly.
Both of them brighten up again and a new spark for action is awoken.

Heading downstairs the Foxes sit in the middle of the room, in front of the Glass Doors leading outside, and stare at the AC.
"It's hot... why doesn't it... turn on?" one of them mumbles.
"Is it because... it's not hot enough? Oh! Or maybe it ran out of power?!" the other adds.

"None, you just have to press a button." you say after enjoying their curiosity.

BEEP

...

VRRR

The Foxes wag their Tails at the sound of the AC. Without a worry about anything except your love and dedication for them.

Enough of that. Time for breakfast!

After not eating meat for a few days now, it's time for some. Starting the day with some bacon and eggs. The Foxes favourite, you put the Coffee Machine to work.

While both Fluff Balls are admiring the AC's "Magic", as they call it, you present the empty table with food, waiting for its rightful Devourer.

Gazing over to the Living room, the Foxes have been put into their Fluff Ball-Mode. Relaxing under the AC which is blowing mild cool air into the house.

 Relaxing under the AC which is blowing mild cool air into the house

"Oi, the food's done!" you tell them.

...

...

With enough waiting, you decide to walk over to them. 
"Don't sleep again! Come on." you ask for their attention.

"Husband-sama~ don't be so rough with Akagi~ She might break~!" Akagi is having... a...Wild dream.
"Nee-sama, the Food is ready." Kaga says, seemingly awake.
Having seen the two's activity you head back to the table and gently tap the plate's edge.