Chapter 6: Ice Cream

After loosing to the Foxes amazingly good cooking skills,as a reward for they'r hard work to victory,as the contest rules said,you'll be they'r slave for 4 days.

"Ara Ara,Shika-sama,you've lost to us,you'll be under Akagi's and Kaga's care for 4 days.Did i make myself clear,slave ?" Akagi says,smiling.
"Yes,ma'am." you answer putting your head down in defeat.

Akagi walk over to you,lifts your head up,and walks in circles around you for a bit.
"If we want a slave,we want a proud one." kaga says.
"I understand,forgive me" you say ashamed,playing along with the Girls.

"Slave,we want to go shopping,in the morning,meaning now." Akagi says,stopping half way through,as if thinking of her next words.
"As you wish ma'am." you say.

You three get ready,jump in the car you bought a few days ago,nothing spectacular just a Volkswagen Arteon.

"Slave,stop right here,this looks interesting" Kaga says,pointing to a local,decently close to your home,cloths shop which seems to have just opened,meaning no one else except you three

You walk in,greet the cashier and move on to the woman's attire.
"Sister,look how much clothing they have,i never thought i'll be so happy." Akagi says wagging her tails,which only you three can see,nobody else.

"But...there would be one thing that would make me happier then clothes...Slave~~" Akagi asks for you existence.
"Yes,ma'am." you say looking at her tails wagging hands together infront of her,body moving left and right as if too excited to contain her joy.

"We want to marry you." Akagi says joyfully.
You blush so much,it's hard to think.
"Akagi, you can't say this here,out loud,even if there is no one around." you say to her.

"But i thought you loved us,did you lie to us ?" Akagi says,letting her tails down,almost crying.So if Kaga,you must've shocked them.

You run up to them,giving them both a tight hug,
"I WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU,NEVER ! I WILL AS LONG AS I LIVE,ALWAYS LOVE YOU TWO,NO MATTER WHAT ! UNDERSTAND !?" you scream out load,the foxes have settled and are now comforting you,almost ready to break down,again.

"We're sorry Shiki-kan,we where afraid there for a moment." Kaga says,putting her behind her human ear.
"It's find *sob*,keep looking you two,i have enough money from all those years." you say showing off your thick wallet to them.

At the sight of the wallet they almost radiate with joy and are eager to find something for each other.

"I hope they don't buy me anything,all i need is for them to be happy,then i am happy." you mumble to yourself.
"If i have to,i'll even sell some of my watches,if it means that they are happy." you mumble to yourself,but this time sobbing a bit.

"Hey,what are you standing here for,idiot,come on !" Kaga rushes up to you,smiling,it's almost as if she just discovered a new part of her.
"How does this look on me Shika-sama ?" Akagi asks walking out of the change room.

It's beautiful you can't take your eyes of her...it's like...she's an angel.But a Angel,obsessed with you,it...no words on this can describe it.

"Akagi...you look...simply angel-like" you say,lost your words.
"Ara? Shikika-sama is impressed by my attire,Akagi shall buy it and wear it for whenever you want to." Akagi says,obviosly charmed and captivated by your words.

"Kaga,why don't you try something ?" you tell Kaga.
"Oh ? Al-Alright,if it makes you happy" Kaga says pouting.

"*small laugh* My little shy foxes *petting Akagi's and Kaga's heads" you say.
Kaga looks at your hand landing on her head,almost as if she wanted to bite it.
Akagi on the other hand,looked so happy that she is getting petted.

When you take your hand of they'r heads.Kaga immedialty bites it,chewing on it,as if its a toy.
"Ouch,what was that for ? It even tickled" you ask Kaga.
Kaga is blushing still chewing on your hand.

"Shikika-sama,you are so cute and tasty that sometimes even i have to withstand the urge of chewing on you " Akagi says with a playfull grin.

Thankfully nobody else is in the story,after you estimate there will be people around in about 2 hours,as it's still quite early in the morning.

"Shika,you are very tasty, *nom nom*" Kaga says,still chewing you fingers,now using her fox teeth.
"Kaga wait !, *bites fingers*," you tell Kaga.
But it's too late,she dug her teeth in,and now you are bleeding a tiny bit.

Kaga gets your fingers out of her mouth and immediately looks at the ground,shedding some tears.

"Im sorry Shika-san,i don't know what went into my head,i appologize *sob*" Kaga says.
You the other hand on her chin,lifting her face up to yours.

"It doesn't matter Kaga,you where so cute while chewing on my finger...it was accident,please don't cry.If you cry i will hunt your tails" you tell Kaga,scaring her a bit,as she doesn't really like it when you chase her tails. 

"You're such and idiot Shika-san,i hurt you and yet you still forgive me,why ?" Kaga asks,chin your hand.
"You two gave me something,that nothing else could do....it's called love.I know you two love me for who i am,not for my money nor car nor house.And i love you two as well" you tell them hugging them tightly.

"We love you two Shikikan." the girls respond,tails wagging,as if electrified with joy ?

You tell the girls to pick 4 items each,be it clothing or other things.There will be people here shortly after that.

The Girls appear with,as told,4 items each.
Kaga was first to be back,she got a necklace,a bracelet and a blue dress.
Akagi was second to be back,she got the same things as her sister,a necklace,a bracelet and a red dress.

"That's it you two ? we'll be back here later this month,so don't worry about it." you tell them.
They nod with wagging tails,signalizing that they are satisfied.

"Good,let's get home and make food" you tell them,they follow you.

You cash out and get into the car with the girls satisfied the only thing left is a empty stomach,at least yours.

The Three of you arrive home and change into your household attire,the girls are coming down the stairs and sit on the cough,reading a book they found in the home library.Tails wagging signalizing interest in what they are reading.

They put the book down and come and help you with the food,you three finish and eat together after which you check if the main gate is locked and the front door,back door and then head up to the Fox Twins awaiting they're beloved Shikikan.

You walk up the stairs,to your surprise the Girls have set up in the first floor bar,eating ice cream they found in the frigde,not offering you any.... ?!

"Shikika-san,if you want some ice cream,you have to seduce both of us...otherwise you will be punished for being a bad boy~~" Akagi says.

"You better give your best...or else" Kaga adds.

With these two in your life,how can you not be happy ?You spend your evening eagerly trying to seduce them

You spend your evening eagerly trying to seduce them...every attempt failed so far.
But you will get some ice cream,eventually....you hope...they have mercy on your soul and give you some.

"Did i tell you how much i love you two ?" you say.
"We love you too Shikikan" they both say.

You spend the night hugging and petting the fox twins,talking about tomorrow and making future plans.Like a garden,next summer.
They nod in agreement,wagging they'r tails with joy,that they have you....and you have them.