Chapter 29: Summer Foxes

The Hot Morning breeze in summer could replace your alarm. The suffocating air is enough to break you out of your sleep.

Wag

...

Wag

That Foxes wag their Tails, expecting their Husband's reaction.
"I know you two are awake~, my sweet Fluff Balls." you tease them.

The Foxes rise and sit on the bed.
"Gosh~! Husband-san, we're not Fluff Balls!" Kaga says, pouting.
Akagi sits and observes. 
"Sorry, Kaga. You two are MY Fluff Balls~" you say, ruffling their hair.
"I like the sound of that better, Husband-sama." Akagi affirms your choice of words.

Holding their soft hands, they get closer to you and hug your arms. 
"What's wrong you two~?" you question.
They wave their Tails slowly, almost like flags. 
"Say, Husband-sama. You love us, right?" Akagi asks, sending a shiver down your spine.
"A-Akagi, what's wrong...?" you stutter.
Kaga starts playing with your right hand, perhaps preparing to chew on it.
Akagi sits in silence looking at you.
"Girls, please tell me what's wrong." you demand.

Silence echoes from the Foxes, you guestimate for the reason being, Children.
"Sisters, is this about making Children?" you ask them.

The Crimson Red Fox Twin starts drawing circles on the bedsheets, wagging her Tails. The White Fox Twin, licks her lips staring at your right hand.
"Oh thank Goodness! Please don't scare me like that..." you relieve your shock and panic.

"We're sorry Husband-sama~! We didn't want to, but we were just... curious~" the Foxes say, hugging your arms tightly.
Laying your hands on the Foxes, you reassure them but also yourself.
"How about Breakfast~?" you drive the Foxes.
Eyes of hunger and tails pointed upwards, it confirms it. Breakfast time!

While the Foxes put on their Shorts and T-shirts, you go downstairs in your shorts.

Downstairs, you take out two Peaches from the Fridge. Nice and cool, morning snack for the Foxes.
The Question is... Ice Tea or Ice Coffee?
"Husband-sama!" one of them yells coming downstairs.
"Careful, don't slip!" you yell back, warning them.
They freeze and carefully walk down, then sprint to the Kitchen and sit down.

Eagerly awaiting their Husband's top-class breakfast, they admire you working on the kitchen counter.
Cutting the Peaches into small and cute pieces, arrange them on a plate, and finally serve the Foxes.
"Here~, the Shop in town just got these fresh this week. I ordered some." you let them know.

Fox whiff

...

"Husband-chan~... What's this?" the Crimson Red Twin asks.
"It's a peach. It's sweet and very juicy. You'll like them." you tell them with a smile.
They poke the Peach slices and observe them balancing around on the plate.

Finally, they both eat one slice.
Their faces get filled with joy and their Tails drop. Are Peaches that tasty to them?
"Husband-san! You have more!?" Kaga asks for more.
"I do, but too many can be bad... So you each get one more." you explain to them.
Wagging their Tails and anticipating the sweet flavour, the Foxes wait.

"Here, you two go." you present them with more sweet fruit slices.
"Thank you Husband-kun! You're the best~!" the Foxes eat the Peaches.
Expecting something from you, the Foxes tilt their heads.
"What is it?" you ask.

"Don't we get... a drink?" Kaga asks.
Slapping yourself on the forehead.
"Sorry Girls, I just forgot... What do you want today, Ice Tea or Ice Coffee?" you make the Foxes choose.