Chapter 30: Soft to Touch

The fluffiness of the Fox Tails slowly touches your skin, you wake to the sensation of love and care.
Deciding that it is time to make breakfast for the Foxes, you slowly start to move out of bed and put on your clothes. 

But, before you leave. You realize that the Foxes will panic if you aren't present when they wake up. Therefore you decide to tenderly caress their Tails.
"Nee-sama~... stop fluffing my tails..." Kaga mumbles, still asleep.
"Shikikan-sama~! No there... be more... Agh... Gentle~!" Akagi almost screams in pleasure."
Getting in front of the bed, you stand menacingly and prepare your hands.

Clap

The Foxes rocket onto their bums and wag their Tails.
"Morning Husband-chan~!" Kaga says with a smile.
"Husband-sama~! Ohayo!" Akagi says with a crimson dark grin.
Terrified by Akagi's expression you decide to be silent.

...

The Sisters stare and wag their Tails, waiting for the magical words.
"Want to eat breakfast?" you announce.
Foxing their way downstairs with clothes in hand, they hurry to dress before they sit down and wait.
"What do we eat, Husband-san?" Kaga asks.
From the fridge, you draw Blueberries and Strawberries and set them on the table.
"These are Blueberries and Strawberries." you tell them. 

Poking the Bowls they are in, the Foxes start to get curious and try one out. Kaga takes a Strawberry and Akagi a Blueberry.
"Yummy!" both Sisters say, looking like melting from the taste.
While they enjoy their breakfast, you make some Coffee, this time, not adding Ice but whipped Cream.

Thunk

You yank the cups of Coffee on the Table and put a small bowl of whipped cream beside.
"Take some of the Cream and put it on the Coffee." you explain.
The Foxes attempt to spoon the cream into their Caffeine drink... Both Sisters accomplish it.

Slurping the somewhat warm Coffee, they immediately start licking the Cream.
"Was it good?" you ask them.
"Very good!" they rapidly answer.
You rest at the table and enjoy the company of the Foxes, the plan is... to relax today. Perhaps you'll do something fun?
Before you realize it, the Foxes raced to one of their Favourite activities. Yup... you guessed... sitting on the Sofa.

Magazines in hand, they start browsing new Fashion trends. 
"Nee-sama, look there. That dress looks like one of ours!" Kaga points out.
"And this... This is definitely our wedding dress!" Akagi seems to have found something else.
While the Foxes enjoy their time, you check your phone... Nothing special on the radar, the normal income. Steady and consistent, simply perfect!

Moving through the day, the Foxes feel like stretching, perhaps even some exercise?
"Ne ne, Husband-kun. Want to join us in the Pool?" the Foxes tease.
"Sure, go ahead and change I'll just order something online and be there." you tell them, browsing the Online Market for interesting fruit for them.
In the corner of your eye, you spot the Fluffy Twins heading upstairs in a rush.

Standing up from your comfy seat at the kitchen table, you look outside. The Pool is covered and nothing is on the Cover itself. All good news, taking off your shirt you step outside. 
The heat blasts into your nostrils, making you feel dizzy. Powering through for the Fluffy Twins, you uncover the Pool and check the Water temperature... still cool. 

Reminded that the Foxes had prepared Tea portions on previous days, you jump inside the house and lay some portions on a wooden plate, to take outside... Once done, you head to the Terminal and turn the AC on, in the "Air Cycling" mode. 
Noticing you the Foxes flash their very fancy and very special swimsuits at you.
"You like the view, Husband-chan?" Akagi teases.
"Sure do, can you please take that wooden plate outside?" you ask them.
"Got it, we'll prepare for you." Kaga heads outside with the wooden plate.
After you set up the AC, with its proper parameters set, you head outside.

Welcomes by absolute fluffy beauties you drop your pan-- Jaw.
"Thanks for the beautiful view, Girls, but let's get in the Pool." you say pointing at the Pool.
The Sisters follow your lead, slowly getting in the cool water, they find a spot and relax.

Getting your own bum into the Pool, the Water grips around your Body, unknotting the minuscule amount of Stress you had.
"Ah! Husband-san, may I bring out Dinner?" Kaga suggests, making you curious.
"Sure, but... what is for Dinner?" you ask, they grin in response.
You're not able to see into the house from the outside, but Kaga quickly returns with another wooden plate. On it... Sushi.
"When did you make these?!" you're surprised at the Foxes surprise.
Chilling in silence, Kaga places the plate and pushes it away, slowly getting in herself.

"We made it today, while you worked." Akagi points out. Realisation falls upon you, the Foxes made food behind your back while you had a "Horse view" on work. Unacceptable...
"Thanks a lot, you two." you thank them kindly.
First bite, you fall deeper into the Pool... embraced by the flavour and love in it.

Taking turns on the Sushi, you send the Wooden plates around, while the Foxes prepare Tea, you take another bite. Leaving four in total.
Being done with the Tea, the Foxes look at the Sushi plate.
"You can eat the rest as well." they say.
"Nope, you take them. I don't accept declinal." you tell them, pushing the plate over. 

Immediately enjoying the Dinner, the Fluff Balls return to the Tea. Serving their beloved husband first.
"Girls... please do it otherwise." you tell them, slightly annoyed.
"Eek! Husband-sama is mad!" the Sisters are surprised.
Quickly serving themselves, they return to you.

Fox slurp

The Tea is very flavourful and the smell is fantastic.
"Well done you two, really nice Tea." you compliment them.
"Thank you Husband-san!" the Foxes are overly happy to hear it.

Slowly getting closer the Twins soon wrap their arms around you and their Tails appear, but they're not getting wet.
"Can I touch them?" you ask, anxious.
"We are yours, Husband-sama. You may touch our Tails." Akagi says in a tender tone.

Your hand sinks into both their dry tails, the Water doesn't affect them at all. Absolutely Softness screams all over your hands, these are your Tails and yours alone.
"Thank you two, very Soft and beautiful Tails both of you have, but I just want to lie like this for a while." you thank them.
"We are glad you like them, also, we are happy that you want to spend time like this..." the Foxes relax and you spend a few hours relaxing.

Starting to hear the Crickets, you notify the Foxes that it's time to go to bed. Slowly they get out and head inside. Finally, you cover up the Pool and head inside yourself.
Taking your wet Shorts and underwear you put them into the Washing machine and change into fresh ones. Lastly, you head to the Bedroom.

Lying on the soft and tender Bed, the Foxes make room for their beloved Husband and loving Shikikan. You humbly accept the invitation.
"Did you have fun today?" you ask your Wives.
"With you by our side, every moment is fun and exciting." they respond.
"That's the Husband's line..." you add. They let out a small laugh and take on their absolute favourite position. 

Their heads on your chest, holding their hands on your abdomen. Your Wives pull the thing Summer blanket over you three and get even comfier.
"Good night Husband-sama! We love you." the Foxes say.
"Good night you two! I love you." you tell them.