Chapter 24: Fluffy Crops

The Day has come, planting vegetables! Well, at least you hope that the Foxes will like it.

"Husband-sama, wake up." a gentle voice whispers in your ear. You refuse and turn on your side.
A moment of silence lays upon the room, movement is felt around you. Two soft and caring beings lay beside you, a fragrance of love and care fills the air.

They grab your arms and hug them with their entire strength. Two pointy, but fluffy, spear-like things stroke your face.
"We love you a lot... Husband. Never forget that~" these words may your heart race.
"We belong to you and you belong to us~" the other voice whispers.

A feeling of arousal feels your body, a successful seduction by the Foxes.
"Alright~! Stop teasing me please." you mumble slow awakening.

Immediately their Tails start to wag, almost like helicopters. 
"Morning Husband-kun~!" they greet you.
"Morning, nice seduction. Got me fired up..." you admit.

They sit up and lean themselves against your shoulders.
"You teased us as well, only fair we do it too." Kaga says, in a playful tone.

But then!

Almost like a kiss on your shoulder, a wet feeling can be felt.
"You taste nice Shikikan-sama, just like always~ Hahaha... Ahahaha!" Akagi's crimson aura flashes in front of your eyes.

*Fox Cough*
"Sorry Husband-sama, I just had to do that, you are too cute for your own good sometimes." Akagi says, laughing... normally.
"Same goes for you two beauties... after all, you two belong to me only." you dominantly say, grabbing Kaga's thigh and lifting Akagi's Chin.

Kaga's hand goes down your chest, almost reaching your private parts, Akagi is proudly staring at you. 
The White Fox twin leans in, kissing your collar bone and going down.

The Crimson Red Fox grabs your arm and slowly puts it between her Rack.
"How do you like it Husband-sama?~" Akagi asks, teasingly.
"As expected.... simply perfect." you free your arm from her grip and pull her from her waist onto the bed.

*Fox Eek*
"How about we get breakfast... I really am hungry." you admit.
"Alright!" the Foxes happily say.

The morning teasing is over... almost lost to Fox Seduction. No wonder they are so hard to gain in the Game... Oh, uh... Ah yes! *cough*

Rushing downstairs the Foxes sit at the Table, tails wagging like they're about to take off.
"Cereal?" you ask.
"Serial? You want to watch an Anime Series with us?!" Kaga asks, excited.
"Sure we can. But, I meant the food Cereal." you explain.

Their Reaction is unexpected. They tilt their heads and watch closely.
As you the cereal in one bowl, and milk in the other one. Then proceed to fill the missing component in each.
"These are the two ways how you can prepare Cereal." you present them.

They sniff the bowl, look curious at it. Wagging their tails, taking a peek back at you.
"How do we... eat this?" Kaga asks.
"Ara~, I think we just drink it, right?" Akagi says, altering from looking at her Sister and at you.
"You eat Cereal with a Spoon. Here you go!" you give them the necessary instrument to enjoy a new breakfast.

They poke the Cereal with the Spoon and move it around the bowl. Then, they take their first taste of it.
"Aaa~! Husband-sama! This is delicious! So simply made as well~!" Akagi is overjoyed.
"Agreed! It is really good, thanks for showing us Husband-san~!" Kaga is also overjoyed.
Now that breakfast is done you lay down the plan for today.

"Crops? You can plant them yourself, but we want to work as well." Kaga adds.
"Very glad to hear it. Take a bag of seeds from the table on the terrace and start planting, I'll be right there." you tell them going for a glass of water.

The Foxes head outside, having changed in their household attire to make it easier to work in and not stain their Sakura Clothes with sweat or dirt.
You can see the Foxes look at all the Seeds available on the Table, they seem to struggle to make a choice.

You've decided to help them regardless.
"What's wrong you two?" you ask them, exiting the House.
"Oh, Husband. We're just looking for what to plant where. You seem to know your way around Nature~" Akagi compliments you.
"Well, once I got two lovely Foxes to take care of I need to prepare some activities that suit the Sakura style." you explain.

The Foxes giggle at your answer,
"Thank you very much, Husband~" they say, giving you a kiss on the cheek each.
A super sweet act of kindness and a show of their love for you. 

Then they grab a few packs of seeds each, the final stages of the Gardening Project have commenced!
Earlier today, while the Foxes where changing you've dug a few lines where the Foxes should sprinkle the seeds into. They do exactly that.

The afternoon goes as fast as it arrived. The crops have been planted and the spots where they were planted have been closed by hand, Fox hands to be exact. Seemingly having a magical effect on the Crops.

Today the Foxes are exhausted, not only was the Planting interrupted by a quick rain shower but also because of the Heavy Storm Warning. A quite stressful day you've picked, nothing you can do against Mother Nature.

Nobody broke a sweat, therefore you three can head to bed without a worry.
"Good Night Husband-san~" Kaga whispers in a lovely tone.
"Good Night Husband-sama~" Akagi whispers in a lovely tone.
"Good Night you two~" you answer them, giving each a kiss on the head and a lovely pat.