Chapter 33: Crunchy Fluff

Opening your eyes, the warm Morning Sun shines into your Mug. Illuminating the Room and the Fluff that rests to each side of you.

Patting their Heads, they gaze up to you and smile.
"Morning Husband-kun!" the white fluff says.
"Husband-sama~! Good Morning!" the crimson red fluff adds.
With both awake, they dash for the Kitchen. Faster, then other times.

Putting on your Shorts and a random non-sweated T-shirt, you join them.

Hearing them laugh, you get curious.

"What's so funny you two~?" you ask them, preparing your utensils

"Ah! Husband-chan, we were thinking about your Pink underwear." Nani?! Oh.. Eh... You were surprised.... About the Fox's find!

Confused by their words, you start asking yourself... Where do I have Pink Underwear? 

Popping four slices of fresh Bread into the Toaster, you press GO on the Coffee Machine. Arranging for three Cups, you take the Milk out the fridge and set it on the Table.
"Husband-san, what is this weird Box?" Kaga asks.
"That's a Milk Box. There's Milk inside."  you explain to the White Fluff Ball.
"How do you open it?" curiously, Kaga pokes the box. It sways left and right before falling flat.

Coffee's done, time to show the Foxes a new way of having Morning Coffee. Serving the Foxes, you unscrew the cap on the Milk Box and leave it.
Fascinated, the Twins grab the Milk and pour some into their Coffee.

Tasting it, they wag their Tails a little.
"Husband-san, thanks for showing us." Akagi thanks you.
"You're welcome, my fluffy Wives." your response makes the Foxes pout. They don't seem to like being teased early in the morning.

Time... You've overslept a little, not too much. It's currently 11:32 am. 

A few hours later and the Foxes make Fruit Salad! 
"Husband-sama, we hope you like it." the Twins say, worried.
"It's perfect. Now, please sit down." you tell them.
Akagi spoons out the first portion and leads it towards your plate, quickly you put your hand over it.
"Akagi, you know what to do." your face takes on a serious look.
The Crimson red Fox turns it towards her Sister's Plate, serving herself and then you.

As the Foxes devour the fruits one by one, you look outside and see the ground radiate with heat.
"How about we stay in the pool a little after this?" your words make the Fox's ears spin and tails straighten up.
"Okay~!" the Foxes happily say.

Witht the fruits gone, the Foxes head to change. Conveniently you have the right pair of Shorts on. 
Heading outside on the Terrace, a wave of heat blasts you. This won't stop you from refilling the pool with fresh Water.

Minutes passed and the Twins appears, seemingly untouched by the heat.
"Can you go bring us a few drink, please?" you ask them.
"Sure thing~!" happily they head inside into the Kitchen.

Finally, the pool is full. Taking your shirt off, you wait for the Twins to get in first.
"Here we are~!" they present themselves.
"Set the drinks down and jump in, you two." you let the Foxes in.
Resting the Plate down, Kaga turns around and looks you.
"Do I have some on me, Husband-chan?" Kaga asks, tilting your head.

Admiring her figure, you notice that her lower half is completely uncovered.
"Eh... Kyaaa! Husband-san, don't look~!" twisting your head around, you look at the Crops growing splendidly. Slowly taking a peek at the Twins...

Pouting, Kaga looks at her Nee-san

"Nee-san~, please give it back." Kaga asks nicely.
"He saw your lower half already, no need to hide it." Akagi teases her Sis.

"If you enter the Pool, with Husband-kun watching, I'll give it back. Promised." Akagi cuts a deal.
Kaga fulfils the deal and enters the pool with you watching... closely.
"See? Wasn't that bad." Akagi teases her Sis further.
Kaga sits in the pool, pouting and staring at the Water. Akagi hands her the missing part of her outfit.

The Foxes chose Fluffsi as the drink.
"Husband-chan, want one?" you nod at Akagi, she handing you one.
Opening your can, you take a large sip. The Twins enjoy the cold drink and the slightly colder Water.

Time passed and everyone's back inside, cuddling on the Couch. Standing up, the Twins head behind the Kitchen. You start hearing rattling, as if they search through the shelves.

Soon, they return with each with a different pack of Popcorn.
"Husband-sama, please make these." the Fox's eyes are filled with desire to taste whatever is in the Package.
"Alright. Can you open them?" you ask of them, walking to the Microwave.
"Here~!" they hand them to you.
Placing them in carefully, you close the door and...

Beep

Your Wives tweak their Ears and the Microwave makes sounds.
"Husband-san, is this the... Mi...Mic...Micro..." Akagi struggles to say.
"Micro...wave." Kaga adds
"Microwave!" they say together.

Glad they're happy, you take two bowls for the Popcorn and take it out the microwave, after the timer ran out.
"Here you go, enjoy~!" wagging their Tails and perking their Ears, the Foxes head for the Couch.

"Nee-san, don't we miss someone..." they tilt their heads towards you, starting at you menacingly. 
Quickly sitting between them, they start eating. One by one, they both saviour the new taste.

With each crunch, their Tails wag, as if... the Tails are making the sound.
Snuggled up and watching as time passes outside, the Girls empty their Bowls and place them on the Table. Satisfied, they leave for the Bathroom. Clear sign, it's Sleep Time.

Heading upstairs yourself, exchanging the Bathroom possession with the Foxes, they hit the Bed face on.
Washing your face and brushing your teeth, once in a while, you join the Twins.

Finally, their beloved Husband is vulnerable to their favourite sleeping position.
"Good Night, Husband! Your Wives love you!" the Foxes lovingly say.
"Good Night, Wives! Your Husband loves you both!" you reply.