Chapter 8: Silent Night

Waking up in the morning,squished between two fluffy Fox Girls is the best.
Christmas is near,therefore you wake up early to look at some Christmas Gifts for the Fluff Sisters.Making sure to not make any noise while getting dressed is quite difficult,they'r smell and hearing is excellent.

A few minutes pass and there is no sign of Fox activity,meaning...make coffee.Taking you cup of Coffee with you to your office upstairs,making sure to not wake them up,you sit down and start browsing for gifts...first victim of your shopping is going to be,local shops.

Here,you are not finding much except some decorations,which you decide to buy anyway because they are cute,you move on to the next shop.
Next Shop,you got recommended from one of your neighbors,which have shopped there before and are impressed by it.

Looking,checking prices on multiple websites ain't easy.Especially when you don't want to disappoint someone you love the most.

Finally! You found something,a pair of rings decorated with metals only found locally,it is looking quite elegant,clean,simple and most importantly...it fits the Girls's Fur color.

For Kaga,

Price ? You never heard of it

Not concerning yourself with the price,as you got enough money.Heck,you already got a car and a House,bought from you own money !

For Akagi,

Same idea applies here as well

You want to give them a Gift that reflects your dedication to the relationship and your love towards them.
"Ah,sounds like marriage...perhaps,that might be a good idea.But,will they,accept ?" you rush through thoughts as if it's a race.

There is movement ! Fox activity ! 
Quickly you take pictures of the rings with your phone,remembering to write the shop name down as well.
"Good Morning Shikika-sama,why are you up so early ? " Akagi says,rubbing her eyes,tails and ears stretching.
"Oi,don't tell me he looked up how to,yo-you know...uhm...p-ple-pleasure..-" Kaga barely gets a sentence out before her sister reassures her you are not a sick pervert.

"Shikikan,what are you searching on your Device ?" Kaga asks,seeming to sense you hiding something.
"Nothing,i was wondering,if you girls want to watch a movie,of course.I'll be the servant." you propose.

With tails wagging and ears,they nod in agreement.
"You pick the movie,and i choose the snacks ?" you ask the two sleepy foxes.
"Can we choose both ?" Kaga asks.
"Of course,i will make what you choose for snacks." you say.

Continuing the day,you give the foxes a magazine with movies that you three can watch.
While you are going around the house,checking for any problems.As there will be a Snow storm coming this Weekend,perfect...just before Christmas.