Chapter 12: New Year,New Plans

You woke up with the need and desire to present your Foxes with a Breathtaking breakfast.Soon for sure,they wake up,dress and make they'r way downstairs.Where they'r Husband,awaits them with freshly made...Bacon with Eggs and a Hot,but not hotter then the Foxes,Cup of Coffee.

Must be one Hot Cup of Coffee,ay ?

"Morning Husband,Thank you for taking care of our needs." Akagi says,taking  seat at the table.
"Morning Husband,Thank you for the Meal and the love and care you give us." Kaga says,taking seat at the table.
"Morning my Fluffy Sweathearts,hope you slept well.I just do what you would expect from me." you say,proudly.

"Ara,Dar-ling~ is especially nice today." Akagi says.
"He is,must be planning to do lewd stuff to us." Kaga adds.
"Sadly No - *gasp* I mean,i would only do that if you would allow it,of course.I would never touch you if you don't wan to." you say.
"Yep,must be thinking lewd things again." Kaga says,enjoying her Breakfast,just like Akagi,tails wagging.

The Day goes on,feeling like a normal day,nothing special.Except that it is New Years Eve today.
You planned to play Truth or Dare with your Foxes,don't forget it.Or else...you'll be eaten up.
Slamming keys on your Keyboard is always good start to the morning.Especially Ordering Things every morning,almost every morning.

Between the items you order are: Rice,Rice,Rice,did i say Rice ? And other items like Flour,Eggs,Milk and sweets for tonight.Besides the Wine you hoarded for a while now.Hecking forgot about it !

"Ara Ara,Ara...Husband~!" Akagi asks for your existence,she's pondering over something.
"Yes,Wife ?" you answer her.
"Where do Babies get that,special,milk from ? I read everything on the back of the Milk Bottles but,i doesn't say it's for Babies." Akagi says.Making your Knees weak,head spinning,heart racing,did i mention the possibility to faint ? 

"The M-Mi-Mil-Milk,come from..y-your Breasts,Akagi.But y-you to be pregnant,first for that to happen." you say,getting more and more scared for your being.
"Ara ? These breasts *hold breasts* ?" Akagi says,holding them.
"Yes Akagi." you say,having calmed down a bit.

"Husband~ want to touch these breasts~ ?" Akagi asks,knowing you can't resist.
"Y-Yes,i mean No,i can't just t-touch them." you say,now starting to see double.
"You can,you are my and Kaga's Husband.You can touch her Breasts as well,anytime.Even if they are a little bit smaller then mine." she says.

"Oi Nee-san,what was that about my Brea--" Kaga stops in her tracks as she goes around the corner,seeing Akagi expose...her Rack,to you.
"Oi..Husband,mine are not good enough ?" Kaga says,in a dominant and angry tone.
"Please be gently,i break easily." you say,hoping to keep your Rib cage,your Skull and most if not all your bones in one piece.

"Ara Kaga,we don't want to hurt him.He just told me where that special Baby-feeding Milk comes from.Apparently it comes from these *points at breast* but we have to get pregnant first." Akagi says to her Nee-san.

"Oh ? I see.Oi Husband,make us pregnant.Now."Kaga says in a VERY dominant tone.
Once your Ears have grasped onto her Words,your knees tremble,your heart beats fast and your lungs,beg for air.
"Ka-K-Kaga,i can't just make you two pregnant." you say,hoping to keep your...physical existence.

"Why not ? Ah ! We need to be in bed." Kaga adds.
"Girls please.I promise we'll work at it Next Year.Please." you tell them.
"Alright Husband,promised ?"Kaga adds.
"Promised." you answer.

"Right,now that i now where i can feed our Children.We just need to tell you how,we,bring children to this World." Akagi tells you.
"I-I am all ears." you say,hiding the fact that at one point,if this doesn't stop,you'r Heart will be able to compete with a Car Engine soon,when it comes to power.