Chapter 7: Chopping and Chewing

Waking up in the morning,has become on of the best feelings that you ever felt.Besides not being alone anymore...

"Morning Shikikan,did you do something to me ?" Kaga asks,feeling...weird.
"Morning Kaga,not at all,why do you ask ?" you ask the White Fox Twin.

"I feel a little dizzy and my stomach feels..empty" she answers.
"Mine as well,Shikika-sama,what happened to us ?" Akagi says.

"Ah...yes...i remember,we ate a lot of ice cream,that wasn't really good for dinner." you say realizing you feel the same.
The Fox Twins are wagging they'r tails,eager to find out what you are going to make for them this morning.

"How about some Hot Sandwiches,for food ?" you ask them.
Without knowing,the Fox Twins,don't really know what a Hot Sandwich is...
"Shikikan,what is a...Hot..Sandwich ?" Kaga asks,Tails wagging and Ears sharp...listening to her Shikikan's explanation.
"Shikika-sama,i want to know as well ~~" Akagi asks,slowly and gently tapping your shoulder,as if you forgot about her.

"I haven't forgotten about you Akagi *pets head*" you tell her.

"Let's get dressed,today i want us to make a few winter supplies.I've read,and even heard from locals.That the Winter here is a little bit harsh." you tell your Foxes.

They are delighted to hear they are gonna work with their beloved Shikikan today.

You three get dressed and proceed down stairs.You already put Coffee on the table for the Foxes,they enjoy it.
Making the Sandwiches for you three doesn't take long,a few minutes and they are all done.The Fox Twins,look at it curiously,then poke it.
"Shikika-sama,what did you put inside,it smells good ?" Akagi asks.
"Only the best we have in the house...Salami,Cheese,Paprika." you tell her.

Kaga,is waiting on her Sister to understand the Sandwich,from the looks of it.But still decides to get a big bite,as if you didn't feed her in a whole day.Each of you got 3 Sandwiches,as they are quite small.

After you eat and drink your coffee,the Foxes go lay on the Laundry inside the House,while you go chop some Wood,not that you need it....it's for the extra nice and elegant stove you have inside.
You can see the Foxes struggle to untie a pair of socks from the outside of the house,through the glass doors of the living room.

Starting to laugh,the Foxes don't notice it.Or so you think....both of them are looking at you through the window with a stare of....gentle destruction.
You put your head down in shame,knowing what's coming for you...will not be to gentle.From chores to cleaning the whole house...such where the rules of the Fox Twins.

Starting to fill up the basket for the Stove,you slow down.Noticing it's already early afternoon,you head inside.Where the Foxes are now struggling to decide what spice to put in the food.

A few hours into the afternoon and it's already getting colder,with winter coming...that's not a huge surprise.The Sun is slowly setting.

Which Reminds you...you have a balcony that is perfect for watching the Sun set.
You invite the Foxes,you bring some tea..and enjoy it.

"Shikika-sama,why did you bring so much wood inside ?" Akagi asks after looking at the wood.
"Surprise Akagi,surprise" you answer the Fox.
"Shikikan,what do you wanna do this evening ?" Kaga,asks wagging her Tails...in a very particular manner.

"Well..i thought about a bath..." you say.
Kaga's ears start moving...awaiting her Shikikan's wish.
"I thought of a family bath" you say with a smile.

The Two Foxes immediately start smiling and wagging their tails...where they waiting for a moment to ask you,to take a bath with them ?

The Three of you settle down,get cozy on the balcony's bench with a few pillows and a large blanket.

A few minutes pass...the Foxes are completely silent,but they are smiling...what beautiful imagine are they thinking of in there head.
"Shikika-sama,you-you said,family bath,earlier..." Akagi begins,slowly getting the courage to ask you.
"Did you mean..." Kaga continues.
"Did you mean the two of us are your family ?" both of them say perfectly together.

"Of course ! My two foxes doubt my love *pets their heads* ?" you say filled with joy.
"No... but we where...afraid you would...go take it with someone else..." Akagi says..as if admitting her fear.

"I don't have anyone else,besides you two fluff balls." you say.

They both stop smiling and are pouting,probably from you calling them...fluff...balls.
You laugh a little bit at their expression but quickly stop youself.

"Listen you two,even if i had anyone and they asked me to do something else with them,i would choose you every...single...time.I just love you two too much." you tell the Fox Twins.

They immediately start cuddling up to you,as if,they want to be closer to their Lover.

Akagi has fallen asleep with head on your lap,she must've been tired...after all she was scared that you would leave them.