Chapter 9: Fox in a Box

Hearing the wind whisper outside,the sun still hiding it's shining face.It's a truly magical morning.
"Oi,Shikikan,why are you poking me so much~ ?" Kaga asks.
"I don't poke you Kaga,what do yo-- Oh no..." you start to ask but then...betrayed,by no one else then,yourself.

"What is--Oi Shikikan,you better behave yourself before i punish you." Kaga says,realizing that it was not you,which poked her.
"Kaga i am sorry, i can't decide when it happens.Please forgive me..." you ask for her forgiveness.

"Sister,what happened ? Shikikan what is--Ara ?" Akagi says,waking up to see...the cause of all the problems.
"Ara Ara,Shikikan were you committing shameful acts upon my Sister ?" Akagi says with a smile,hugging you from behind.
"Of course i didn't.I wouldn't just start touching one of you without you letting me." you say.

Suddenly,you hear a stomach growl,looking at Akagi...nothing.Yourself ? Not.Then looking over to...Aha ! 
"Shikikan,i want to eat~!" Kaga says in a playful way.Blushing,looking up to you timidly.

"Right,get dressed.Then we get some food,okay ?" you ask them.
"Okay !" The Fox Girls answer.
A few minutes pass,you wait downstairs,awaiting the wishes of your Foxes.

"So ? What will it be today ?" you ask joyfully with a smile.
They give each other a smile and turn to you,tails wagging...waiting for you to get more and more curious.

"Pancakes !" they say together joyfully.
"Oi,don't i have some demanding Foxes...*fake annoyed grin*" you say.
"No fair ! You said what we want...we told you.Now make it !" Kaga says.
"Please Shikikan." Akagi say with pleading eyes,soon Kaga joins in too.

"Even without the,please,i would've fulfilled the wishes of my Fox Twins." you say smiling,getting the ingredients necessary for Pancakes.
"Quick question,Waffles or Pancakes ?" you say,having yourself been reminded that they might have confused them.
"Pancakes,we had waffles a days ago.Also,you burnt most of them.." Kaga says,slightly annoyed.By your incompetence to wait for machine to do the work...

"I apologize for that disaster,it won't happen again.Promised." you say,nervously.
"Shikikan,do you want to hear something ?" Akagi asks,elbowing her sister.
"From you two ? Always do." you say,trying to figure out if you need...eggs...for...pan...cakes.

"We love you !" the Fox Twins says playfully,wagging they'r tails.
"Aw,you two are just the sweetest.I love you as well of course." you say,having already finished a batch of,pancakes.

A few minutes pass,the Foxes eagerly await they'r desired breakfast to start the day of.....playing with you.
"Here you go.Please enjoy,made with the utmost love and care by none other then--" you try to make it sound cool,just to be hit by one of the tails,from one of the Fox Sisters.

"You know...i know i am lame sometimes but that was pretty good you know ?" you say,faking your angry face.
"Your always lame." one of them says.
"Oi ! i heard that" you say turning around slowly.

The Foxes start to laugh at your actions and finally eat they'r awaited and so much desired,Pancakes.You should probably call them "Foxcakes" by now.

You should probably call them "Foxcakes" by now