Chapter 21: Fruit Salad

Movement can be felt, you are pressed out of your sleep when you feel something climb on top of your stomach, fluffy and with feather-like skin.
"Nee-san, don't push me~!" a panicked voice whispers.
"Just block his view already!" another voice whispers, this one is massaging your thighs.

An Eek can be heard,
"Nee-san! Nee-san! It touched me! It touched my tails and the base of them!" the being on top of you says.
"That's good, just like the book says. Keep going." the other voice whispers.

Suddenly a strong and precise grab is upon your upper thigh, a sensation of anxiety and uh... pleasure?!
"Eh... what are you two doing to me?" you ask your Wai- *sigh*, Foxyfus.
"Morning Husband-sama, I am giving you an abdominal massage~" Kaga says, sitting on your stomach tilting her head.

"Where is your Nee-san? I can feel her." you say it, not realising she literally feels your thighs.
You notice another being behind Kaga, you slowly stand up, grabbing Kaga by her Waist which caught her off-guard.
"Hu-Husband~ where are you touching?!" Kaga panics.
"Don't worry I want to touch both of you more." you whisper in her Ear, she shivers in response.

The Crimson Red Foxyfu is still massaging your thighs, she doesn't notice the big shadow standing above her menacingly.
"Kaga I think it's worki-- Hus-Huband-sama, please don't be mad~" Akagi drops her ears and tails in panic.
" *small laugh* How could I be mad at you two?" you tell them.

"Shikikan-san, should I get off of you..." Kaga says, anxiously.
"If you want to, but I prefer this~" you say, putting your hands on her thighs. Your grasp her entire thigh.
Akagi slowly moves to your left side, blocking the sun.
"Shikikan-sama I am sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Akagi confesses.
"Listen, I am not mad at any of you. This was an interesting way to wake up. I enjoyed it, even if it felt terrifying sometimes.

The Foxes brighten up again, slowly starting to wag their Tails.
"Wanna go grab breakfast, you can explain your curiosity to me there?" you propose.

Kaga tilts her head, wagging her tails, a very cute image. Grabbing your desired clothes you head downstairs, the Foxes will appear soon. 
The Breakfast menu looks a bit grim at the moment, those fruit trees will come in handy soon. They should arrive next week. Just in time for the start of warm and pleasant weather.

The next week marks the start of March, rather early for starting garden work but the weather starts to be nicer, therefore, you'll take the opportunity.
Laughing and Chatting can be heard from the stairs, the Fox Wives arrive.

They sit down at the table, patiently waiting for their Shikikan-made cup of coffee.
"Here you go you two fluff balls~" you tell them presenting them with a cup of coffee and extra love.
"Husband-kun, you aren't mad at us... for waking you up in a weird way?~" Akagi asks, still anxious.
"It hurts seeing you two scared of me, but guess I deserve that in one way or another." you mumble to yourself.

The Foxes look confused and surprised at you, 
"We're sorry that we make you worry. If you want to punish someone than please be it me!" Akagi heroically sacrifices herself for her Sister.
"Oi Nee-chan, you are trying too hard." Kaga says, angered.
"Ara~? But that's what the book says..." Akagi leaks out information. Aha! Knew they would read something with a princess and a Hero.

"What book did you read?" the Husband says. Oops, wrong narrative...
"Uhm, we found one on your F-fff...Fone..." Kaga struggles to say.
"It's Phone, with a Ph, Kaga." you tell her.
"Thanks, Husband-chan~!" Kaga says happily.

This is starting to look like they are hiding something! Knew that too!
"We read a book called, Seducing your Husband." Akagi confesses. Uh... that I didn't know.
Why would they read that?! You don't own any books!... Except for that large Maid Comic and Book collection.

"Akagi, you massage my thighs really well and Kaga your soft and gentle skin was almost like waking up to an Angel." you explain to them.
"Eh?! What do you mean, almost like?!" Kaga expresses.
"Because you weren't beside me when I woke up." you tell them.

This took them by surprise, you comparing them to Angels is something else for them.
"Husband-sama, we know we asked this quite a few times but..." Akagi struggles to say.
"But you want Children, same goes for me. But, I want to make sure we have everything we need." you complete Akagi's sentence.
The Foxes are wagging their Tails, happy to have heard you share the same desire as them.

You present the Foxes, without them asking for it, with their last Fruit salad as breakfast until the fruit trees arrive. You explain the situation to them.
"It's okay Husband-chan~! We'll eat the same as you then." Kaga says joyfully.
"It's fine you don't have to, I'll just the fruits for a while again." you propose to them.
Your Foxyfus seem to have understood the situation, even if you still struggle to accept the limitations of the current situation. 

As the Day goes on, the Girls are hanging the washed clothes to dry outside, the wind gently filling their Hair and Fur with a swift and refreshing breeze.
Just a few more things to make sure of and you're prepared for the Foxes carnal desire.
The activities the Girls partake in are playing Cards, in Sakura Style it seems. Their playstyle doesn't match with any of the local or foreign ones you know of. 

"Husband, what are we eating for Dinner?" Akagi asks from the Outside Terrace.
What?! It's already evening!? Nani? *cough* But how?! 
Does time fly by when you admire your lovers all day ay? One minute didn't pass of the day that you didn't look at them, feeling the urge to fluff their Tails or cuddle them.

The evening is already near, the crickets are celebrating the early arrival of Summer, the Foxes left the sliding Glass Door open so you three can listen to the concert of Nature that is happening right in your Backyard.
"Husband-kun, Akagi found some Fruits that are still fresh, shall we make a salad to also celebrate?" Akagi asks, in a joyful tone.
"Of course, bring them!" you say joyfully.

The Foxes must feel Nature's re-awakening after a long and harsh winter. Foxes are regarded as sacred and all-mighty in the local Folklore. Nature, thus taking a higher liking to People that have Foxes or take care of some. Of course, nobody knows about your Sakuran Foxes, these ones are fluffy, lovely and beautiful Foxes.
Enough compliments for one day ay?

Your Girls bring in the fruits Akagi found, it's a whole basket of them! Plenty for a three-people salad. These include peaches, grapes, apples and even bananas.
"Husband-sama~ this looks wonderful!" Akagi says as Kaga mixes the fruits with her strong hands.
"Say Husband-san, what are you going to with the Tractor Engines?" Kaga reminds you.

"I planned on selling them as they are worth a fortune even in their current state." you tell them.
"Wow~ that's great news! Well done Husband-san!" they say.
"Girls, I didn't do it alone, you two motivated me to come this far, please remember this. The search for a buyer was a tedious one. Nobody knows why they are here, I even asked the Elders of the Town about them. But they are as clueless as me." you lay your finds down.

"It's fine, we know you'll manage." they say together. Everyone shares a bright smile.
Soon enough the Fruits are ready with a bit of stirring with a rather large spoon, no idea where you got that one from, you mix until it becomes a Salad.

The Girls can't wait, wagging their Tails uncontrollably. You each take as much as a bowl can hold and start eating. Everyone enjoys it, not one fruit slice is left, impressive for three people.

Soon, the first Fox yawns come around. This early Summer must a bit more exhausting for them, or it could just be that they ate the majority of the Fruit Salad by themselves.

Too sleepy and especially lazy to go into the bedroom. You lock the sliding Glass Door of the Terrace and head to the Foxes upstairs in the Livingroom. They already got a place for you.

Laying down into the blossom of their Tails, enveloped by their Love. You drift into a happy and soothing night's Sleep, excited for the next day with your Foxyfus.