Chapter 23: Fluffy Trees

Waking up to an unfamiliar sound, not a Fox sounds, not a Fox moan. It's a buzz, your phone is ringing. Damn advertisements!

But it wasn't a call, rather... surprisingly, it was the message saying that the Fruit Trees you've ordered a while back are finally arriving today. But still, damn advertisements!
"Hey~ Husband-kun, why are you awake? What's happening?" a sleepy Fox says, rubbing her eyes.
"Oh, Kaga? Why are you awake?" you ask her back.
"Husband-san, why are you getting so excited down there?" she asks, pointing out your... Flag.
"Eh?! *tucks away* S-Sorry Kaga. It is a natural reaction Hehehe...." you beg she doesn't come to her senses.

A loud Fox yawn breaks into the room. 
" *Fox Yawn* *Spreads Tails*... Morning Kaga, Husband-sama~!" Akagi says excitedly. 
"Morning Dear, how did you sleep?" you say nervously.
"Husband-san, why are you nervous?" Kaga asks, still half-asleep.

You show them the message you've received, 
"Waah! We're going to be eating lots of fruits Kaga!" Akagi jumps on the bed onto her Sister.
"Nee-sama~ I-can't.... breath!" Kaga is being cuddled unconsciously.
"Alright you two, get dressed and down to breakfast. A lot of work is in for us." you announce.
"Hehehe, Husband-sama~ we'll put you to work." Akagi says, her crimson red aura shines mighty.

"Actually, I thought all of us will work together. Because we are a family, but I could do it while you watch. I wouldn't mind that." you tell them, giving them multiple choices.
"Husband-san, I'll work with you." Kaga confirms.
"Me too~!" Akagi adds.
"Thanks a bunch, you two fluffballs!" you compliment them.
"Eeek?! Husband-sama wants to fluff us! Run nee-san!" Kaga comes to her senses, getting dressed and leaving the room.

Akagi joins in soon, before she leaves she gives you a kiss on the forehead.
"We'll make breakfast for you today~" she whispers.
All you can do is obey, nothing could stand in the way of their Love for you. But also vice-versa.

Getting dressed fit for some gardening work, you head downstairs. You proceed to sit down at the Table, 
"Husband-kun, what do you want to eat with your Coffee?" Kaga asks, behaving like a wife.
"Are you two on the menu?" you ask her.
"We have bacon with eggs and... Eh?!... *confidence cough* Where did that come from?" she says.
"Kaga, please don't break our Husband. Didn't we agree we'd break him together during the night." Akagi says, sharing a grin.

"Oh! Right so, Husband, make space *hand gesture*" Kaga gestures.
She proceeds to sit in your lap, a fantastic sensation.
"Kaga, can I touch you?" you ask nervously.

She lets out a sigh... unimpressed.
"One of your Wives sits in your lap, you sleep with them each night. And you ask this?" she says, annoyed.
To make it up to her, you hug her tightly.
"H-Hey, calm down. I won't go anywhere." Kaga says, concerned.

Akagi puts the food on the Table and prepares more Coffee for later.
"Akagi, did you learn how to use the machine?" you ask.
"I memorized what buttons you always press and it seems to be working~!" Akagi says excited, taking a seat at the table.

"Shikikan-san, let me go please. We need to eat and get ready to work." Kaga says trying to stand up. You hank her back down.
"Did I scare you when I got annoyed?" she asks, worried. You nod at her.
"Oh~, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to~" she almost sings her words.
"Kaga~ don't scare our Husband." Akagi says.

"I didn't mean to, I just got annoyed when he asked if he could touch me~" she adds, singing.
"Kaga, you know he's well mannered. Plus, he won't touch us in bed either. Those Manners are the reason we chose to appear in his life, remember?" Akagi explains.
"Please don't fight you two, I just want to make it up to you Kaga." you confess.
" *laugh* You don't have to, because you're our beloved Husband." Kaga says, her stomach is adding to the mix with a growl.

Together you eat and drink the morning coffee, then you move the not-so-young trees to the Backyards and present them to the Foxes.
"Pick one out, that one we'll plant first." you tell them exhausted.
"Husband-san, can we do it in Sakura Style?" Kaga asks.
"Sure. Walk me through it." you say.

The Girls pick a Cherry tree and walk to the far side of the Yard. 
"Here please." they say.
"Is this, Sakura Style?" you ask.
"Correct, we plant the biggest ones further away from the young ones." Akagi explains.
They watch as you make a hole for the tree, a few minutes pass and you've planted the first tree of this Summer.

As time progresses and the number of trees is going down, so is the Sun.
"Last one girls, where?" you say, at your strengths end.
"This is a Sakura one, so..." they say.
"Right there please!" they add.

Already, you notice that this will be right beside the House, offering protection from Summer's burning Sun. 
"Well Done Husband-kun, while you were digging and exhausting yourself. We made some tea for you." Kaga offers you a cup.
"You two *pant* pour yours first." you tell them, regaining your breath.

"We already did, this one is for you." Akagi adds.
"Thank you two. Uh? I didn't even break a sweat. *sniffs own clothes* Not even one drop of sweat." you realize.

"That is another Sakura Secret~" Kaga sings her words again, like a mother to her child. Happily wagging her tails.
"All of us Sakura Girls, are thought to accompany our Husband anywhere he goes in Life. Thus motivating him much further then he can manage on his own. That is why you didn't break a sweat Husband-chan~" Akagi explains.
"That's just lovely." you say happily admiring the sunset on the fields.

"Next week we'll do the crops, alright?" you tell them.
"In that case, we'll join in. That is more tiring then planting Trees." they add.
As Night Falls, you eat a fulfilling snack that the Foxes made and head up.

Laying in bed surrounded by love and fluff,
"Do you two know what you want for crops?" you ask them, laying on your back.
"Not really, we want to look together with you." they add.
"Alright, then that's for next week." you say happily giving them head pats.

Moving upwards on the bed, they join you by laying their heads on your chest.
"Good Night Husband-sama, we love you~!" they both say in a sleep-inducing tone.
"Good Night you two, love you!" you say, dimming the lights.

With Nature providing ambient sound and the Foxes clinging on to you, together you all fall asleep. Onto another beautiful day.