Chapter 31: Couch Foxes

First thing in the morning you feel, divine energy. Circling through your body, this magical force wakes you. But not the Foxes...

Looking out the bedroom window, heavy rain pouring down. The Street... soaked, car passes by slowly. Today is a day of thinking, something decisive... Life-changing.

Gently rising from the Sister's comfort, you start shaking them. Soon they gaze open their eyes.
"Morning Husband~... How did you sleep?" Kaga mumbles, turning towards you with a smile.
"Thanks to you two, wonderfully." your words make the White Flu- Fox... blush.
"Husband-sama~! Good morning!" Akagi stares at you with hungry eyes.

Unsure what Today brings, you three head down to the Kitchen and enjoy another fantastic breakfast

"What can I do for my lovely Wives?" you ask.
"Can we get something hot, please?" Kaga's words... send you thinking. You've already got something very hot in front of you.
"Hot Chocolate?" you return to your being.
Wagging their Tails, they tilt their heads... Not knowing what Hot Chocolate is... It shall be straightened. Just like a specific muscle in your body, that's on the verge of ripping something.

Realizing there are two ways of making Hot Chocolate, the Foxes will only taste the best one. Milk it is.
Yeeting the Milk on the Counter, you put it in a decently large cup and hit it with the Microwave for a minute, until you grab the... Special... Chocolate Blend.
"Husband-sama~, are you sad~?" Akagi's words strike you.
"Not at all, especially not with you two around." you answer, failed attempt at charming them.
"Husband-san, we can feel when you are sad. That's our duty." Kaga adds.
Both Foxes are right... Grabbing the steaming hot milk, you pour it into three cups and set in every two spoons of the good stuff.

You sit down at the table as well.
"Girls, I feel like somethings going to happen and I don't like that." you admit.
The Foxes understand, they seem to feel ashamed.
"Husband-sama... Is it about the Weather?" Akagi asks, for the first time around you... she's anxious.
"Yeah, how do you know?" you ask back.
"We are partly responsible for the weather..." Kaga mumbles.
"How? You two are Foxes, my Foxes." you reply.

Nature is bound to us... 

Your heart drops... not in fear but in excitement. 
"Girls that's amazing!" your answer shocks the Foxes.
"Eh?! You're not mad?" the Foxes stare at you.
"Why would I? That just means you two are even more amazing than I originally thought!" you explain to them.
The Twins start to process your words, finding understanding. They start to wag their tails in curiosity. While... the rain slowly lessens...
"Did you two do that?" you ask them. 
Tails frozen stiff, they nod at you slowly.

Dashing over to their side, you hug them tightly and give them kisses.
"Hushfand... Shtaup." Kaga is squished between you and her sister.
"Fushband-fana~, fis is the fest!" Akagi tries to speak.
Then... the Sun comes out, gracing the wet ground. Your excitement is increasing. The Foxes are checking their faces.

"Sorry Girls, but you two are amazing!" your praise lift their Tails.
"Husband-sama, aren't you curious as to why the weather was like that?" Akagi asks.
Struggling to find an answer you nod a "no" towards the Crimson Red Fox.

"You didn't give us enough praise... so we were thinking you... We're doing something wrong." Kaga mumbles.
You kneel down between your foxes and lay your head on their lap pillow.
"The only one who'd do something wrong is me. Don't even think it's your fault." you realize.
Remembering the times when they wanted Children, but you... delayed it by your efforts to sustain your family.

"Girls, I am utterly sorry. For whatever I will do in the future and for each time I've treated your feelings and yourself wrong. Please forgive me." you beg for their gracious forgiveness.
Placing their hands on your back, starting to run their nails through your hair and back. They found your panic and are trying to strike it... with a devastating hit to its core.
"Nee-sama, our Husband seems to have forgotten our love for him, besides our eternal vows." Kaga says in a dominant tone.
"Sure seems like it... As punishment, he'll have to become our Pillow for today." Akagi's aura shines.

Lifting your head, you look at them and they look cuter than ever.
"Can we go on to Couch, Nee-san?" Kaga asks.
"Sure~!" Akagi takes the lead for the Couch-Race and sits down on one End while Kaga sits at the other.
Deciding to serve your very forgiving punishment, you sit down between them and await their gentle usage of your existence.

Shortly after, they both stand up and head to the AC terminal.

Beep

The AC turns on and the Foxes bless you with their usage of your limbs.
Akagi wraps your right arm around herself as if it's a scarf and starts eating Chips?! Where did she get those from?!

Kaga is using your left arm the same way but... she has Soda in her Hand?! From where?!

 she has Soda in her Hand?! From where?!

Punishment being gentle... for now, the Foxes enjoy the Company of their Husband while the Weather has cleared completely. Bright sun out... maybe too bright.

The hours go by and you've fallen asleep in the presence of your Wives. Bad Husband, not like this.
Early evening comes and the Foxes finally take the first step towards dinner.
"Can I help?" you ask.
"No. You are punished so no helping us." Akagi's words hurt more than a punch.
"And you have to watch us work and maybe even struggle." Kaga adds to your pain and suffering. Watching your beloved Wives struggle... a worthy punishment for your wrongs.

Having made dumplings, the Foxes equally share them between you three and everyone starts eating. 
Full stomach and happy faces, everyone heads to the bedroom. As you join the Foxes and unbearable heat rises within your Body. The Foxes wag their tails as step closer.

Sitting down, they sit on each of your legs blocking you from leaving and start hugging you, going down your back including the front. They aim to be closer to you... biting your ears and chewing on your neck. They being devouring you.
You grasp their buns gently, careful not to hurt them. Feeling your strength increasing, you start being bolder and fortune favours it by giving you the will to make these two fluffy Wives yours.

Gradually you lose your senses, falling deeper in love with them. You start tracing your hand on both, satisfying eaches needs for your care. Falling on to the Bed, you start feeling Akagi and Kaga kiss your cheeks, getting the upper hand on you. 

Finally, you three tend to make this Household larger.