Chapter 14: Midnight Snack

As you slumber through the night,you feel the Tails of your Foxfus stroking you with love and care...until...something,shakes you out of your sleep.

"Psst,Husband~can i have a snack~?" a voice that sounds like Kaga's whispers to you.
"Kaga~? Of course you can." you say,slowly opening your eyes.
"Kaga,what time is it ? *yawn*" you ask her.
"It's midnight,but please~ Husband~ i need food~!" Kaga says,almost begging.
"Alright,let's wake your Nee-san as well." you say,slowly shaking Akagi out of her Dreams.

"Ah~ Shikika-sama,not there~ That's my sensitive Tail~ !" she mumble with pleasure,in what can only be...a very...nice dream,for her.
"Oi,Nee-san,get up.Shikikan cooks tonight." Kaga says pulling on her Sister.
"Let me try it..." you say,getting closer to Akagi's ear.

"Akagi~ if you wake up,i'll give you something~!" you whisper into her ear.
Suddenly Akagi burst out of her sleep.Wiping her eyes,yawning.Her tails make a playful sound when hitting the bed.

"Ara ? Did you say cooking and Husband ?" Akagi asks.
"Yeah,i will make Kaga a---" as you where about to say,you are interrupted by what can only be a huge dragon stomach.
"Sorry~ that was mine.I am really hungry after all~ Husband,come~ on~ " Kaga says,jumping on the bed impatiently.

"My Poor~ Little~ Hungry~ Foxyfus~" you say,giving Kaga and Akagi a Hug.
"Waah~ Husband~ you are so embarassing~ ! And~ i~ am~ hungry~!" Kaga says,almost chewing on your fingers again.
"Kaga~ enjoy his love and care.As he does our's" Akagi says.
"Enough talk let's go eat !" you tell them.They put on there night garments and head downstairs quicker then you can say,I love my Foxfus.

Downstairs they sit at the Table,in the Dark,impatiently for they'r Husband to cook.You turn on the light.
"What's shall i make for you two ?" you ask them.
"Make me a.... *gasp* Huge Mountain of Pancakes !" Kaga says,almost salivating.
"Alright,a small mountain of Pancakes for Kaga." you say,turning on the Pancake machine.

"Akagi ?" you ask her.
"Ah~ Husband~ i want....you~" Akagi says,presenting....her...*cough* Rack.
"Akagi,i know you two love me.So do i...but it's the middle of the night.And i want to eat something as well.So,Akagi,food ?" you say.
"Ara....Ara.....Pancakes !" Akagi says.

"Alright,double small Pancake mountain coming up !" you tell your Foxfus.You can hear they'r tails wagging,as it is silent outside,hearing them be happy,is the most important.
A few minutes pass and you present them each with plates,stocked 15 pancakes each.

"Yaay~! Husband your the Best~! Love you !" Kaga says,before digging into the mountain.Like a hungry Lion.
"Thank you Husband ! Love you two !" Akagi says,elegantly cutting and enjoying that piece so much,she throws all the elegancy and manners outside the window and digs in,just like her Nee-san.

You've made yourself a hot cup of Tea,almost made coffee by reflexes,and now sit and enjoy the silence of the Night,with the Tail Wagging Foxyfus.

Before you even take on sip of your Tea,you see that the Plates of your Foxes,are completely empty.15 Pancakes each,disappeared.

"Husband,we have to tell you something..." Akagi says.
"Hmm..what is it ?" you ask her.
"The Two of us talked and we...want to take a steaming hot bath with you.Tonight.Please~!" Kaga adds.
"Alright,that can be done.You want a Tea while we bathe together ?" you ask them,standing up.
"Yes,but we will do it.If we want to become your Wives,we have to get used to working in the Kitchen." Akagi says.

"Alright,as you wish.I'll get the Bath ready until then." you say standing up,going up stairs.
The Bathroom has a Large One way Window,so that only you three can watch outside,but not vise-versa.

You head upstairs and head into the Bathroom,there you grab the manual for the,many,modes your other Large Bathtub has.From a Bubble bath all the way to a,Typhoon mode,where the Bath tub does a weak and gentle spinning motion,to comfort the user's and it stimulates muscle relexation.That's all good and well,but there no trace of a steam-bath on the first few pages !

After a breath search,you found it ! Steam-bath,not literally.But the description matches what your Foxes want.You set the Mode of the Bathtub and head downstairs,no water is running.The manual says,leave for 5 mins on Steam mode.

"Foxyfus ! Are you ready ?" you ask them.
"Yes Husband~ Coming Soon~" they say together,having put Tea and snacks on the Table already.You can feel this is going to be very relaxing.

The 5 magic minutes pass and the Tub has been put into,Steam mode,now all there i to do is wait for the Foxes to come and,wait for the Water to fill the Tub.
After a while the Foxes come into the Large and Spacious Bathroom,dressed in...Bikinis ?!

A illusion is happening as they enter the Bathroom,you see the Wide Open Ocean behind them..it's...beautiful.

Akagi does a spin,to show her Swim Suit,not a bikini,to you

Akagi does a spin,to show her Swim Suit,not a bikini,to you.Kaga just looks at you starring at her.
"What are you staring at Husband~ ? This fine Rack~ ?" Kaga asks,with a deep Female voice,sending shivers down your spine.

You point towards the Bath,they slowly get in as you put the Tea and Snacks,the put together with Love and Care,for you three to enjoy.

Tilting the Window backwards a little bit,you three can now enjoy bathing with Crickets outside,playing tunes of joy and love.

Chewing on some snacks,you stretch your legs in the Water your hands,on the edges of the tub.The Foxes move closer to you and sit,in your arms,as the saying goes.I think...i've never done that.

Akagi puts her Hand on your Chest and her Head on your Shoulder,just like Husband and Wif--Foxfu.
Kaga,is holding your Hand in hers and stares at it.Soon enough,she chews on your Fingers,once again...so cute !!!!

"Sorry Husband,you're *chew* *chew* too *chew* sweet." Kaga says,chewing on your fingers.
"Anything to make you two happy." you say giving Akagi a kiss on the Head,she let's out a happy Fox sound.
You drag Kaga in and give her a kiss on the Head as well.

Not long after you three sit apart from each other in the tub,to get the full bathing experience.After the Water,has gotten colder to a point of it not being a steam-bath anymore.You drain the Water and drain off yourselves.

And together,head back to bed,for a few more Hours of sleep.
"Good Night Husband,Kaga" Akagi says.
"Good Night Husband,Akagi" Kaga says.

Soon,relaxed and snuggled up.You three fall asleep...soon to be awake again,into,yet another beautiful Day.